Chapter Twelve

I sat alone on one of the bench in the hospital hall way. Indo, Bella and Mal already left since they still got class to go to. And Im just left alone here since the doctors insist that we wait for the results to come out.

I mean if something happens to me its gonna be theyre fault and it might end up with them being executed. I hum looking at the test they made to determine on what poison I just consume on my hand. Gotta say that Antonio has taste for putting rat poisons in those cookies. I never tried it since I thought those had terrible taste but now that I got a taste of it, its really delicious.

"Wow~ what do we have here? A bitch!" I dont need look to know on who it is. By just the annoying voice its very obvious that its China.

We dont really have any good relationship even in the past. Maybe when we were little were neutral to each other, but thats because I rarely interact to him as Im always sent to the battlefield.

"Really? A rats poison? If I were the one who poison you I would go with Polonium" I almost forgot on how sharp his eyes were. Makes me want to fucking gauge it out and make him eat it... Well too bad Antonio isnt you bastard so dont give your opinion on what poisons I should eat. You dont cook for me or feed me.

It really is unfortunate that the time that I go to the hospital is the time where China is scheduled for his check up. He has to do check ups since theres a virus that are currently spreading in his land ever since two years ago.

Luckily it had been manage slightly. Now that I just remembered it, its really annoying that people wont even wear face mask even if its for their own safety. Thats why I make it that when you got caught not wearing a face mask the authoroties either give you one and let you be after you wore it, but if you insist and are really stubborn then you will be drag to prison.

"Hey..! Why are you so silent? Cat got your tounge?" Of course why would I respond to you and your childish banter? Cause now thinking back to our arguments in the past its really nothing but him being immature.

I jolted letting out a small sound when I felt something poke me from my sides. I whipped my head and glared to the red head whose just smirking at me his finger pointed at my sides.

"What the fuck do you want." I slapped his hand away which seems to amuse him even more.

"Now your responding! Its like Im talking to nothing but air!" I rolled my eyes at him already feeling super irritated for him not leaving me alone.

"Woah chill down missy. I know! You must be acting like that because of the news that America has a new whore!" I almost laugh from the word whore obviously reffereing to New York. I mean its funny on how he is one of her lovers in the future. Making him New York's whore instead. But I manage to keep a straight face... Kinda.

It just kinda makes me look like Im pouting

It just kinda makes me look like Im pouting. China obviously finds my expression amusing. As he tries to grab my cheeks but because of Malaysia my reflex sharpen, I quickly slapped his hand away again. And that only made him laugh. What a crazy bastard...

"Hahahahaha! Now that I noticed it your style of clothing has change drastically! You look cute instead of menacing right now!" I only watched him laugh out loud. I had enough and stood up planning to talk to one of the doctors to just send me my results at my house.

But thats clearly not happening when I felt someone grabbed my hand. I look back to see China wiping a tear from his eyes grinning at me. Clearly enjoying my eagerness to leave.

I tried pulling my hand out but that only made his grip tighter but not tight enough to hurt surprisingly. I tug and pull as hard as I can but he clearly wont let go.

"Bitawan moko! Isa-! Putangina pag bilang ko ng tatlo makikita mo!" So I just resort to hitting his arm that are holding me with my other free hand. And that only amuses him even more as his grin only widen.

"Ano ba?! Bitaw sabi-!!" I didnt manage to finish my sentence when my back suddenly hit a wall my arms both above my head. My eyes widen now staring upwards to China whose smirking down at me.

My glares harden but that only made him chuckled as if finding this whole situation amusing for him. He cups my face with his free hand making my cheeks squish together and my lips to pucker. As I continue to struggle to get free from his grasp.

"Oooh~ Never knew you would be this cute Philly~" I grew tired from my struggling so I stop. Now just thinking about how to hurt him. I mean my legs are still free.

I grit my teeth clearly not happy from me being pinned and how I my face feels violated. I just realize on how strong he really is since we only argue by words but never faught. This is why I should really work out! Im getting rusty from me being shut in my office doing nothing but paperworks and have sex! Im getting weak... I even had a hard time carrying the claymore I used from fighting Martial.

"Wait. Now that you and America are over...." He look at me up and down as if inspecting me.

"There are never us from the start gago" He only look at me amused and giggled.

"Of course! Of course! Hahahahha youre just so cute that I want- ACK?!"

He never got to finish when I kick him in the balls. Hard.

He falls on his knees holding his crotch and groaning in pain.

"Leave me the fuck alone you bastard or else." I look at him with cold eyes before I left already getting tired from his shit.

I didnt turn back and just continue walking towards the doctors office.

Thats why I didnt notice the pair of golden eyes that belongs to him following my figure until I disapeared from his sight glinting in amusement.
________________________________________________________________________

Percentage :

China 43℅
Not gonna lie he only approach Phil to piss her off and start an argument. But he didnt expect her new demeanor to be honest and she looks very different than before too! Now she really got his interest. He's suppose to investigate the New York girl that America has taken an interest since he heard that she got admitted in the same hospital his check ups is suppose to be. But now he would rather get in Phils nerves as he really likes the expressions she makes. Oh what could her crying face be like~?