Chapter Seven

In the living room of the malacañang or better be the country masters house. There sits Philippines, Martial Law, Malaysia and Antonio. This could have been a wholesome time where they were hanging out and being friendly and loving to each other... But no.

Everythings a mess. Theres a broken vase laying around, a scratch out painting, some blood here and then, and a beaten up Mal and phil. In short everythings a mess and Martial will probably die of high blood pressure from all the ruckus he wakes up to first thing in the morning.

"So basically... Malaysia is suppose to drop off a letter here... Why cant you just let your butler kuala lumpur to do it...?" Irritation and anger can be heard from his voice as if he wasnt satisfied from the earful of scolding he had given towards them.

"I want to meet phil..." The Malaysian pouted while kneeling beside a filipina whose in the same condition as him except that shes kneeling on pepper and balancing plates and pots on her hands and head. You know? Like typical province parents punishment. She's rather lucky shes not put in a sack that Martial will surely hang on a tree all day long.

"Thats rather sweet of you, but do you really need to call me a bitch first thing in the morning?!" She irritatedly asked seeming that she has become more sensitive to insults unlike the past her who would just let it go and let them be. Well she changed I guess.

"Thats enough bickering... So wheres the letter that you speak of Malaysia..?" Silence befall the two of them. The letter slip off their minds when they start fighting each other and now gone from the hands of the Malaysian. Martial seems to notice theyre silence and about to scold them again when a voice speak up for the two of them instead.

"Master Martial I have the letter...." Antonio who had been silent the whole time finally speaks up as he fish something out of his pocket.
"Here, they seem to drop it when theyre wrestling each other" He hands the letter to Martial who thank him while patting his head.

I want to pat him too!
Philippines pouted, jealous of Martial whose patting a rather adorable Antonio.

Who's that?
Malaysia question confuse on who the child is.

"A school...? For country masters? Does U.N. Finally loses his mind? Not only will it make other countries who has conflicts possibly go to war. But were all already adults anyways..." This seems to caught Phils attention as she remembers that this should have been a few months away before the so called school opens. But oh well she has read a lot of reincarnation manhwas and novels to know what a butterfly effect is.

'More like prison' She thought distastefully remembering all the events that happened there in her past life.

"But the I'm busy so I cant possibly attend-

"Then make Philippines go instead" Martial cant even finish his sentence when Malaysia interrupted him. The filipina thank him in her mind as she didnt actually think a plan to convince to make her attend instead. Surely her way of pouting and acting cute wouldnt affect him like it would affect his kuya Mexico and her other siblings that she met when Spain colonize her.

He might even be disgusted instead.. Afterall he had known me as a viscous and a snake like woman. Unlike Kuya Mexico who raise me and had view me like a innocent child, even now.

Martial thought about it. He's busy handling the nation. And Del was sent away yesterday to his uncle Magdiwang to train and become a proper general. This could also be a best way to make connections and allies. But Phil...? She has a lot of enemies in the political world. And she said multiple times that she wants to relax.

He look towards Phil with a questioning glance as she only shrugs. "Ehhhh... I guess its fine?" Who was she kidding? Go and send her immedietly so she can bitch slap New york accross the campus!

The twins continue to look to each other seeming to speak telepathically. Until Martial broke it and sigh and nods. As Phil began doing a happy dance in her mind.

"Then were going to be classmates!" Malaysia exclaimed as he suddenly hugged Phil causing for all the plates and pots she had been balancing since earlier to fall and shatter. She relucantly hug back not quite used to this type of things. As Martial sigh trying to calm himself from another mess the two created.
____________________________________

Percentage :

Martial Law 56℅
Hes glad that the usual awkward tension between him and phil are now gone. And they seem to be able to talk casually now!

Malaysia 64℅
Hes excited that Phil will attend the school with him! And he also got to hug her!

Antonio 52℅
Hes worried that Phil would leave him alone again because shes going to the school :(