Chapter Two

(A/N: any art in this book will be made by me :} )
__________________________________
...Brunei...
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
         Fireflies... As I follow the fireflies towards the woods I can already see a figure in the distnace. Blue shoulder length hair and a shorter stature than me.

          Seems to be waiting for me under the mango tree. As some fireflies rest on her palm. She looked up at me and smiles.

           "Brunei!" Running towards me with open arms, we hug each other. Its been months since we last seen each other. I cant visit her frequently as I used too, because of the foreigners that keep coming to my and neighbors land. They already got Indonesia and Malaysia, god what will happen if they also got to Philippines.

        I was snapped out of my trance when I notice shes waving a hand infront of me "hellooo? Earth to Brunei are you there? Are you even listening to me??"

         "Sorry.... I just have a lot on my head right now" Reassuring her. Her expression seem to relax with that.

        "Hmmp! You barely visit me anymore and when you do its like Im talking to nothing but air" She pouted puffing her cheeks..... God s-so...so cute! But thats not my goal right now! I need to warn her!

        "Phil!" I grabbed her hands as she jolted seeming flustered from my actions but thats not important right now. "Y-yeah?"

        "When big boats comes to your land, ignore them! When foreign people comes here shoo them away! Theyre bad people! Promise me! "

         "What-? Why?" She seems to be confuse by my words as she lets go of my hand. I dont know whats happening to me but tears began falling out of my eyes I heard that the others right now are having such a hard time by the hands of the foreigners... I dont want Phil to suffer not her...

           "Brunei! Are you ok!?" She panicked seeing me crying and tried to comfort me by hugging. "Ok ok I promise " She smiles holding up her pinky finger.

          "R-really?" I asked wiping my tears away and interwining my pinky with her.
          "Yeah!"

     Im glad

    Im glad....

       Oh how naive I am.... She broke our promise turns out even before I came to her the so called Spanish Empire are already there. They decieve her people turn theyre religion, and called her culture the work of the devil that should be burn...