The storm is coming

"Brother..." Bai Lin frowned and looked at him seriously, "Can't we go earlier?" She was not sure whether the virus was brought about by the rain, and no matter what, she must not get too wet. Driving in the rain without getting caught in the rain? It is definitely not acceptable to let him push back. Maybe he will directly capture the troops and be punished before waiting for the zombies.

"Of course, you still want me to go ahead!" He Dazhuang looked at Bai Lin in confusion.

"The weather forecast says there will be a heavy rainstorm the day after tomorrow, which is very inconvenient." Bai Lin lied directly, "It's very easy to get into a car accident."

Seeing Bai Lin's serious look, He Dazhuang frowned, "The tickets are all bought.

" Knowing that it might be because of the busy work at home, he should also want to go back early. Bai Lin smiled, "I'll book it for you. Just this afternoon!" His troops are a 2-day drive away from here. If so, it will arrive tonight.

"Ah!" So fast, so eager to drive him away.

"Brother Zhuang!" Bai Lin restrained her smile and looked at him seriously, "The next few days are going to be heavy rain, if possible, try not to get wet, then if any of your comrades are sick, send them to the hospital immediately, don't stay in the army , even the slightest cough."

"Small cold, it's so serious, and the physique of a soldier will not be so easy to catch a cold." He Dazhuang completely took it seriously.

Bai Lin rubbed her forehead and said sternly: "Anyway, Big Zhuang, you have to be careful! Anyway, you can't get too much rain." Seeing that the time is almost there, the blue fruit should be about to show its effect, "Go back and pack your things first. Let's go! I'll book a ticket for you."

Seeing Bai Lin's attitude, He Dazhuang was quite moved, the training of the troops should have been a lot less recently, "Okay, brother promises you less rain, go!"

I don't know He Dazhuang Because of what blue juice would be tortured like. I took out my phone and made a phone call to book a ticket. Although it was only first class, it was good to have a ticket. After that, I downloaded a movie about zombies.

"Who came here just now, Linlin?" Miao Cuihua came out with wet hair.

Bai Lin raised her head and was stunned for a moment. At this time, Miao Cuihua had just finished taking a shower and her face was flushed. The key was not that, but that her whole body had turned a lot whiter, and even the rough skin that she usually looked at had also changed. A lot more delicate, obviously a lot more beautiful. Looking at herself, it seems that although she is sweating, she has not changed. Maybe because she is white, she can't see it?

"What's the matter?"

"It's nothing." Bai Lin smiled slightly when she reacted, "It's Brother Da Zhuang, who came to say goodbye!"

"Oh, I'm going back to the army!" Miao Cuihua was slightly lost. Bai Lin knew that she should have thought of her husband.

In the end, Bai Lin sent He Dazhuang away at the airport, and gave him her mobile phone, saying that it was a debt repayment. If she didn't want it, she would not recognize him as her brother, and told him that she must watch the movie on her mobile phone, and gave it to him specially. He Dazhuang was very helpless.

Looking at the pouring rain outside the window, He Dazhuang was slightly in a daze. This was the fifth day he returned to the army, and it rained for two days and two nights. "Yo, Dazhuang, what are you thinking about? I

've been in a trance lately. Could it be..." A dark and thin man looked at He Dazhuang brightly, "Are you thinking about spring?"

As soon as it fell, the men who were sleeping with him all gathered around, it was the time when he was bored.

"You still have a younger sister, how do you look beautiful? Introduce yourself to your buddies." He said angrily.

"Go, no one is right..."

"It won't be so good if you introduce it!"

"That is, we can still eat your sister."

"Okay, don't harm the little girl... By the way, has anyone caught a cold recently? "He Dazhuang asked helplessly, and could only use this to change the subject.

"Yes, but it's not in our team. It's not your kid asking for orders from your superiors. It's not advisable to travel in heavy rain. We are also a blessing to you."

He Dazhuang didn't know what was wrong with him, especially after watching the movie on her phone, he always thought of her words for some reason, and he always felt that it was not easy.

Bai Lin is also staring out the window at this time. A six-meter-high pure steel fence has been built outside the village. This is because Bai Lin sold the BMW before she came back. , all the money was given to them, under the banner of the government, so when they came over, they notified the village chief Liu directly, and the village chief Liu was naturally willing and did not need the money from the village chief. This is what Bai Lin did for the village.