Strange Lotus

Several people fought hard, but the ants seemed to be endless. For a whole day, several people finally couldn't bear it. Seeing this, Bai Lin could only take them away first.

"Sister Bai Lin, it seems that we really have no chance with that kind of thing!" Ye Zi said to Bai Lin panting.

"Well, there are too many ants!" Bai Lin didn't know how long it would take to kill all the ants, but it was an unwise choice to waste time here. It was agreed to build a base. As time goes on, the establishment of the base will become more and more difficult.

"Tonight we can only rest outside, and the people standing guard are divided into two groups!" After all, it is dangerous outside, and I don't know what will happen. "If there are too many zombies, they will directly enter the territory of the ants!"

"Well, I see. !" Ouya said with a smile.

"Tomorrow, let's go straight through!"

"Don't you want that spirit thing?" Miao Cuihua asked after tidying up the tent.

"No!" Bai Lin naturally planned to go tonight, but she was afraid that Miao Cuihua would be worried, so she could only lie! After saying that, Bai Lin was busy working together.

As the night approached, several people simply ate something.

Although I was a little disappointed, I got a lot of crystal cores today. At night, I used it to fill the consumed abilities, and at the same time, it was also used to increase energy. It was really many times faster than the energy absorbed before. Among them, Bai Lin benefited even more.

Because there are people around, Bai Lin is not easy to enter the space, so she can only absorb it outside.

It was late at night, just after Bai Lin's turn was over, she called Wang Xiao and Qi Qin directly.

"Bai Lin, I knew you would go!" Wang Xiao shook his head.

Bai Lin smiled at Wang Xiao, "I'll go check it out, if it doesn't work, I'll come back!"

"It's alright, you have to be careful!" Wang Xiao was still worried. It wasn't that she didn't know Bai Lin's abilities, but The ability cannot go against the sky even if it is great.

"I know!" Bai Lin hugged her and left thinking about the night.

Qi Qin patted Wang Xiao's shoulder, "You're worrying too much. The boss will protect himself, but I don't know what that spirit is like!" As he said, Qi Qin's eyes were shining, staring at the direction where Bai Lin left. , "I think the boss will bring it back to have a look!"

Wang Xiao frowned and looked at the hand on her shoulder. She didn't like being touched, so she slightly slid his hand off her arm and looked at it. As his paws were about to come up again, he hurriedly took a few steps back, "Be careful, don't touch it!"

Qi Qin was stunned, looked at her cold face, and then looked at his hands, "I don't have any. What a bad mind!" Seeing her staring at himself, he stopped talking.

Bai Lin doesn't know what happened later, but she is now facing three times more ants than in the morning. They are densely surrounded by ants, forming one body with the dark night. If it weren't for the faint moonlight, she would probably quit immediately. Although things are good, they have to enjoy life.

It's not about killing ants to collect crystal cores, so Bai Lin released her mental powers as a barrier and ran all the way towards the food processing factory. I don't know how long I ran, but I finally saw the shadow of a house.

When it arrived, it was dark under the moonlight, like a black castle. If you looked carefully, you could see the black things on it squirming. Those with intensive phobias are estimated to be scared to death.

When she entered the factory, Bai Lin was not so anxious, but watched from side to side. Sure enough, as they got closer, the ants became more and more irritable, and they became bigger and bigger. Bai Lin did not hesitate, and moved towards the largest Go to a house with the strongest defense.

It was pitch-dark inside, and it was obviously wrapped by ants on the left and right. He took out a small flashlight directly from the space. As soon as she irradiated, she realized that Bai Lin was surrounded by ants, and the space left was exactly the distance she had released her mental barrier to surround herself.

In an instant, the scalp tingled, and the thunder and lightning abilities were released directly around him, and the burning smell came from all directions. After wave after wave, Bai Lin naturally collected the crystal nuclei when releasing the lightning ability, but within a few minutes, she found that the space was filled with several barrels of crystal nuclei, and Bai Lin almost drooled.

As it got closer, Bai Lin felt that the air was full of strange fragrance, and when she smelled it hard through the smell of burning, she felt refreshed inside.

Immediately, Bai Lin watched from left to right, and the ants around her had already retreated without knowing when. All that was left was an open space. Bai Lin did not let go of the mental barrier on her body. Her feet were sticky, as if there was a layer of mucus. She took a larger flashlight and illuminated the entire small space.

It turned out that the whole room should not be small, but from the inside out, there were white eggs the size of fists, one next to the other, and some unknown liquid dripped down from time to time. Bai Lin suddenly felt that she was very wise. . Looking forward, there is a large irregular hole two meters wide and three meters long at a place of about seven meters. I walked over and took a light to look down. I couldn't see anything. It was probably very deep, but it was inside. The aroma of the scent came to her face, making Bai Lin's spirit immediately excited, this thing is definitely a good thing. Just smelling the fragrance, the dantian balls in the body spun quickly, obviously speeding up the energy absorption, and the depleted mental abilities also quickly recovered. Come here, Bai Lin didn't want to let Fei's mood, so she took out a small flashlight and threw it at the entrance of the cave. She could see the surrounding situation clearly, but it was not about ten meters deep.

Bai Lin jumped and jumped straight down! It landed lightly, and the flashlight shone inward. The space was very large, and the surrounding soil was very moist and sticky. But the aroma was stronger, and Bai Lin was more careful because she felt depressed. What does this mean? The power of the queen here may be stronger than her own.

"Crackling"

As Bai Lin got closer, she heard the sound getting louder and louder, and immediately noticed the danger, Bai Lin jumped up and turned back, puff! Zizi's voice remembered where she was before. Looking at the big hole in the ground, Bai Lin's scalp felt numb, this is the real corrosive liquid.

When I looked up, I saw a huge black figure, with a long beard and furry hair, huge black eyes hanging over the head, and a jagged mouth about half a meter raised on both sides, which was closed from time to time. The six legs are strong and thick. It is thicker than Bai Lin's waist, and two meters tall. It is obviously a giant ant with corrosive powers. The only difference is that it drags a huge belly, and there is an unknown liquid behind the belly. .

Bai Lin knew that there were spirits, but they should be waiting for it, a third-level ant. Bai Lin is not nervous anymore, as long as she is not at level 5 or above, she probably won't be nervous. After all, after level 5, it will be another qualitative leap of power.

Pulling out a knife, the knife is pure white and looks a little dull. It is about 1.5 meters long and a foot wide. It was the bones of the mutant animal that Bai Lin had killed before, and it took her a long time in the space. Bai Lin is not because of the reason, but directly gathers the power of ice and lightning on the top of the bone knife, which is sharp and has the power of lightning. Bai Lin rushed over directly.

The ants naturally felt that the little dot in front was coming towards them, and the corrosive liquid in their mouths was scattered in large quantities as if they didn't want money. Although there is a spiritual ability defense, this liquid spiritual ability can't be stopped. If Bai Lin remembers the wind energy blessing and retreats quickly, it is estimated that it has become a bloody water.

Since the defense can no longer be used, Bai Lin also saved the waste, and directly attacked the ants with his spiritual power, and was immediately stunned. Dodged the attack of the corrosive liquid again. "It's also a mental ability! No wonder!" Bai Lin couldn't help laughing bitterly, fortunately she was at the third level, otherwise facing the third-level mental ability ant in front of her, she could only watch it eat itself, or is to bathe in its corrosive liquid.

The ant is huge and has very flexible legs, but it just waits in the original place and does not move. It will only move when Bai Lin passes by. Bai Lin knew that the spiritual thing must be behind it. Looking at the corroded bone knife, Bai Lin took a deep breath. Before she got close to it, her own things were damaged, so that's okay.

Bai Lin covered the ice again and rushed towards the ants. This time, the ants did not spray any liquid. Bai Lin was also happy, but she still concentrated and raised the big knife, but the ants' feet kicked over, "Touch!

" What!

Bai Lin was beaten again and took a few steps back. Looking at the bone knife in her hand, it shattered directly and broke into several pieces. Bai Lin wanted to cry without tears. It is indeed a shell. Hard work simply won't work.

No way, there is no way to use the bone knife, I can only take out the steel knife again and glance at the big head of the ant. It is too high. Is there anything around to help? The key is in space, if the ants spray Corrosive liquid, she has no way to hide, so she can only start from its legs, looking at the key to that section, Bai Lin smiled, it's you! Thinking about it, she rushed over again. This time the ants spit out the corrosive liquid again. Bai Lin flashed carefully and quickly, looking at the barbed leg in front of her, staring at the joint with a click, and instantly broke one of its parts. Small section legs. Bai Lin finally showed a smile, no matter how high the defense ability is, there are shortcomings, right? Thinking of Bai Lin's persistent efforts to go directly to the other legs, she got angry and touched!

He took a few steps back again, and watched the entire body of the ant fall to the ground, its sickle-like mouth stuck in the soil, missing legs, but a huge and cumbersome shell. Bai Lin was in no hurry, and walked over slowly, "Don't you like spraying corrosive liquids? You spray!"

Sure enough, they sprayed, but they all stayed on the ground. groove. Bai Lin ignored it, but jumped on the ant's head, inserted the knife directly into the gap of the head, and introduced the lightning ability through the handle of the knife, and then cut the entire head open with a few clicks. Looking at the pure white crystal core inside, Bai Lin smiled, "The crystal core of mental ability, when my mental ability grows, it will not be a problem to use this to rise to level four."

After collecting the crystal core, Bai Lin said He walked behind the ant and released his spiritual power at the same time, and soon discovered that there was a small pool like a fountain not far away, and since the center of the pool was the blooming flower. The pure white lotus is the same size as a normal lotus. Bai Lin hurriedly walked over, but did not let her guard down.

I checked the lotus flower carefully, and inside the lotus flower actually started to form small lotus pods. If I looked closely, I could see the small lotus seeds inside, but the magic was that the colors of the small lotus seeds that just emerged were different. Red, blue, green, purple, cyan, orange, yellow, black! And in the center surrounded by eight lotus seeds is a white one. As I approached, I smelled the fragrance of the lotus, which made me even more refreshed, and it was obvious that the spiritual things were not generally good.

Bai Lin stared at the lotus for a while, it was obvious that the lotus was immature. I circled around the small pond and looked at the water quality in the small pond. I thought it should be caused by the low spring water, and this lotus flower may have grown due to some kind of reaction between the virus and the spring water, which is a favorable mutation. Thinking of her spatial spring water, it shouldn't be worse than the one here. I don't know if this lotus flower can adapt. If it doesn't work... Bai Lin doesn't care anymore. If it doesn't work, she can't stay here and wait for the result. Its growth cycle, who knows how long it will take. Give it a try, if it doesn't work, there's nothing you can do. Thinking of Bai Lin, she directly pulled out the lotus flower and entered the space in a flash, and hurriedly placed the lotus flower in the central pool.

He also seriously buried the growing roots in the pond, observed it quietly for a long time, smelled the fragrance of flowers in the space, laughed and breathed a sigh of relief. This space is really good baby.

As soon as she came out, Bai Lin found that the water in the previous pond had actually dried up in an instant. She stared at the sunken pond and said, "It's strange that there is no spring. Sure enough, strange things are strange things." At this time, there was a stench in the air. Lin frowned, because without the fragrance of flowers, the original smell was so strong and unpleasant, she thought about walking to the side of the ant and putting it in the space again.

When she got to the ground, Bai Lin took a deep breath, and she would probably suffocate a few more times. Bai Lin felt relaxed when she got the spiritual object, so she killed the ants well when she went out. The purpose of this time was to collect crystal nuclei.

The crystal nuclei of ants and some mutated moths and insects are the best to collect. Of course, it is for ants that have not yet been upgraded. If the ants are upgraded to the second and third levels, at the level of Bai Lin, it is estimated that there are only Eaten's life.

As the sky was getting brighter, Bai Lin wiped the sweat from her forehead and killed the ants from the ant's nest. Looking behind her, there were corpses of ants all over the place, black all over the place. As soon as she collected them, she collected the crystal nuclei in the ants' bodies. There is no time to look at the number of nuclei and go directly to the gathering place.

"Head, it's her again!" On the other side of the ant's nest, where the three black cars stopped, five people in black leather jackets stared at the black area, "Very good, I always thought it was a spiritual ability, Unexpectedly, there is a thunder and lightning ability, tsk tsk, it looks like it is a second-level! Don't underestimate it!" One of the thin men said again.

"It's really amazing!" The black tights outlined a concave and convex figure, and the woman's blood-red lips raised slightly, "Would you like to be sucked into the team?"

"Don't make trouble, our mission has not been completed!" Another The tall and strong middle-aged man frowned and glanced at the two of them, then walked over, leaned casually beside the car, but still said with an imposing man, "Boss?" The

man lowered his head, Still unable to see his face clearly, "Let's go!"

As soon as the man's words fell, several people got into the car in an orderly manner, driving in the direction that Bai Lin left.

At this time, Bai Lin knew that Miao Cuihua and others were still a long way away from her. Just when she was thinking about whether to take out the car from the space, she heard the figure of the car behind it starting. come over? When, did they see something, they saw a pair of dark and cold black eyes on one side, sucking all the spirit of Bai Lin, and there was a little bit of evil in the eyes. It was just a passing encounter. In the blink of an eye, three cars passed directly by Bai Lin's side. Bai Lin could only see clearly those eyes, not even the appearance of the person.

"Hey..." At this time, there was a malicious laughter in the car, and through the rearview mirror, a figure could still be seen standing quietly, as if in a daze, "She must have seen the appearance of the boss. , otherwise it is impossible to be sluggish, and the Boss's charm is invincible!"

And the man who was said still looked indifferent, but maybe because he was mentioned, he remembered the cold eyes of the woman just now, but it flashed by. That's it!

When they returned to the camp, Miao Cuihua looked at Bai Lin angrily. This kid is really worrying.

"Aunt Miao!" Bai Lin smiled to please Miao Cuihua, while the others started to cook as if they were watching the show.

"Linlin, why don't you say something? Do you know that the night is even more dangerous? Yes, you are very powerful and strong, but everything has an accident. What if something happens to you?" Miao Cuihua's tone was not very good. said to Bai Lin.

"Aunt Miao, didn't I want to lessen your worries?"

"If you don't tell me, I'll be more worried." Miao Cuihua glared at Bai Lin with hatred.

"Uh... I told you, I guess you will look at me all night and don't let me go!" Bai Lin said helplessly.

Although Miao Cuihua didn't interfere with Bai Lin's thoughts, she didn't want Bai Lin to take risks. Besides, in the hearts of every parent, no matter how strong the child was, her memory would always be the one she just brought back to Bai Lin. Shy and scared.

Bai Lin was still angry when she saw Miao Cuihua, but her expression was a little loose, "Aunt Miao knows your worries, look, I'm not fine!" She glanced at Zheng Chenggong and He Dazhuang for help. The people here are elders. It's only the two of them!

"That's right, Aunt Miao, Bai Lin is very capable, we have to trust her!" He Dazhuang smiled and moved forward, but what he said was a little reproachful.

"Brother Dazhuang, I only went because I had confidence in my ability, not because I thought I was capable!" Bai Lin could see it, and He Dazhuang must have worried about her, "Besides, if I am really in danger, I will run for my life. There is still a chance!"

"Bai Lin is right, but I have confidence in Bai Lin!" Zheng Chenggong finally said, "Her aunt, look at them!" Zheng Chenggong pointed at his friends watching the fun, "They treat Bai Lin very badly. Very trustworthy!"

Everyone was silent...

"Aunt Miao, let's hurry up and eat, so we can hurry up!" Ou Ya came out to smooth the game, and at the same time, he was busy with the meal.

"Yes, Aunt Miao!" Wang Xiao approached her and held her hand cordially. She also had a share in talking about it. After all, she helped Bai Lin hide it last night.

"Speaking of which, boss, did you get that spiritual item?" Zhou Xi actually wanted to go there. As a thief, his eyes glowed when he treated the treasure.

As soon as Zhou Xi's words came out, everyone looked at her.

"I got it!" Bai Lin naturally wouldn't hide it from them.

"What is it?" Zhou Xi and Ye Ye said at the same time.

"It's a lotus!"

"Ah!" Several people were disappointed when they heard about it. It's not like they haven't seen a lotus, but since it is a strange thing, it should have something special, "What? What kind of lotus flower?"

Bai Lin smiled mysteriously, "It's not suitable to take it out now, and I'll show you when everything is in order, and I'll be surprised!"

As for the space thing, it's not time yet, even if it's time, Still, the less people know, the better. Wanting to come here without worrying about eating or drinking, some people already have doubts in their hearts, such as Zheng Chenggong who often looks at himself strangely. But these people did not ask, they believed in themselves very much.

Bai Lin's words made everyone's heart itch.

"If I had known, I would have followed!" Zhou Xi's heart was even more itchy, but she never thought of stealing it to see it. Anyway, since Bai Lin said so, she could see it sooner or later.

After everyone finished eating, they packed up and started to travel again!