Scumbag

Bai Lin didn't expect Li Xiuqing to be so bold, it's really amazing to dare to use her as a shield!

"I'm going, she's too courageous!" Qi Qin and Zhou Xi hurriedly dodged behind them, leaving this battlefield to Bai Lin! I'm sorry for Bai Lin's skills, they have a deep understanding, especially this month, they can only describe Bai Lin in two words, "crazy!"

This is the worst thing Li Xiuqing did, not to replace Bai Lin. Lin recognized her father and challenged Bai Lin's bottom line again and again!

The mutant tiger that was close at hand couldn't stop, and with inertia, it headed towards Bai Lin and Li Xiuqing, but just when the mutant tiger was about to touch Bai Lin's nose, only Bai Lin's figure suddenly flashed. , when she appeared in front of everyone again, she was already on the other side. Chang Zhangjing slammed into it—the sturdy and strong mutant tiger pounced directly on Li Xiuqing.

"Ah!" Then Li Xiuqing exclaimed.

"Roar!" The mutant tiger roared directly at Li Xiuqing who was under him, and the 20-level shocking power directly shocked Li Xiuqing to the ground.

Li Xiu, who was standing beside him, had already been too weak to stand up. How could he ever see such a powerful mutant beast? She said to Bai Lin tremblingly, "It's none of my business, it's her... She persuaded me to do it!" The so-called people who don't cry until the coffin refers to people like Li Xiu who bully the soft and fear the hard.

At this time, Li Xiuqing naturally had her own sanity to hear this, "Li Xiu, you traitor, you have today, and I gave it to you!" Li Xiuqing could feel the tiger's breath on her neck at this time, looking at the gloomy Sen's sharp teeth, as long as one can directly penetrate his throat, causing himself to die.

"You gave it to me?" Li Xiu didn't dare to say anything in order to survive at this time? "I haven't said that you persuaded your mother to poison your father, and the others in Chief Song Cheng, for your own selfish desires, in order to recognize the head of Baishi, and Bai Chu, and you dare to say that it was all for the sake of Me! If it wasn't because I rotted this matter in my stomach, would you let me go?" No matter what the thoughts of the people around him who heard about it at this time, he had absolutely no idea about it anyway. participate! Busy looking at Bai Lin with a frosty face, "Cousin, cousin, let me go, these things have nothing to do with me, I'm an innocent person!"

"Li Xiu, why don't you die?" Li Xiuqing could feel it at this moment When everyone looked at her with complete disgust, she also wanted to know what Bai Chu was thinking at this time, but she was unable to move at all because of the mutant tiger. She really regretted why she didn't put Li Xiu. To poison.

What was Bai Chu's reaction when he heard this? Naturally, he felt disgusting. Like everyone else, he never thought that this Li Xiuqing and her mother would do such a treacherous thing!

"I'm going to die?" Li Xiu said hurriedly, "Listen, this is what my sister said, she really wanted me to die!" Li Xiu said and then stepped back, trying to find the right time when After escaping from here, he could see clearly that Bai Lin had killing intent towards the two of them!

When the members of the hidden family on the other side met Wan Zhen again, they already knew that Bai Lin was the 'Bai Miao'. I really didn't expect that the ugly woman before was actually Bai Lin, it was incredible.

Zhuge Liuxiang took a breath, and then said to the two sisters of the Yi family, "You are miserable. Back then, your twenty-two mutant snake poisoned her, and it was when she was saving Li Xiuqing!" He It has long been said that this Li Xiuqing could not be saved! Seeing that this is okay, offended a big man!

Yi Shanshan was always in fear, but now she heard Zhuge Liuxiang's words for some unknown reason, and suddenly she made up her mind, "Really! Then you have to be careful, Mr. Zhuge, you both robbed her of the golden dragon. , Now it seems that she holds a lot of revenge! I think it's better to make a scene at Taoyuan Base at this time, anyway, her level is not as high as the others in Taoyuan Base!"

"Shanshan!" Yi Shuilan is now extremely iron and steel, "Don't forget that there is still the head of the hidden world of the East Gate. This Bai Lin is not only a person from Taoyuan Base, but also supported by Baishi! You later I don't blame you for not hearing about Uncle Baishi, but don't mention it again!" Seeing Yi Shanshan, he was still angry, and he pulled her figure and said softly, "Baishi was a man five years ago. Level 70 ability user! As for now, I haven't heard the elders talk about it, but it's definitely not low, and despite the warmth of Shiraishi, he is a complete lunatic who never considers the consequences of doing things, so I'm in a hurry He, if the few of us really want to make trouble, he can pinch us to death with one finger!"

Yi Shanshan glanced at Bai Shi reflexively when she heard Yi Shuilan's words, her eyes were full of fear, she knew that Yi Shui Blue is never a big talker. Immediately after seeing Bai Shi's eyes staring at Bai Lin, she was relieved, and then she became even more jealous of Bai Lin. To paraphrase Li Xiuqing's previous sentence, why should Bai Lin take all the benefits? There is a Taoyuan base, but there is such a powerful father! God is so unfair, why isn't his father Shiraishi?

Reckoning, right? Yi Shanshan now wants Bai Lin to settle accounts with her. The hidden family naturally has the rules of the hidden family. If she is singled out by her life, she is not afraid, but since it is a duel, her father can't help even if he wants to. Other ancestors who ignore the rules of the hidden family will never agree! snort! Was Bai Lin's previous coercion too great? It's a pity that she is not a good stubborn. When she competed with unicorns before, her pressure exploded, and now she is a 22nd-level ability user. She is a mere 20th-level ability user, compared to her? Must die! Of course, if she knew that Bai Lin was at the 31st grade at this time, she probably wouldn't think so if she was given ten courage! Because it must be her who must die!

When some people get arrogant, the circuit of their heads will become different. Aren't Gongyanglei and Zhuge Liuxiang not strong? They were also 22nd-level power users at this time, but they felt that Bai Lin's coercion was very strong before, so they felt that she was not simple!

On the other side is Ding Xue. The more Ding Xue looks at Bai Lin at this time, the more familiar she feels, and she always thinks that she has seen it before, but she thought about it for a while and didn't remember it, but she suddenly remembered it through Wan Zhen. Naturally, I also thought that the Bai Lin I met before was the image after she made herself ugly! Her hands were clenched unconsciously. At this time, she did not bring Bai Lin's identity into her body at all. She still felt that she was just the low-level and ugly little person before. She made a fool of herself, and she almost killed herself! She wants revenge, revenge! Hehehe, she is now a 22nd level ability user, who can be better than her? It can only be said that this is another courting death!

But the people of the Qingluan mercenary group are different. They are afraid and afraid, because they can analyze the pros and cons from it as long as they think about it, especially Zhu Wei, who can't wait to leave here quickly. From a moment, she knew that Miao Lin was Bai Lin. She really wanted to kill her before! The key is Yuan Jiao. She also tried to snatch her golden dragon with others before, but luckily she didn't meet her.

Wan Zhen had already walked to Bai Lin's side at this time, and looked at Li Xiuqing, who was being held down by the mutant tiger, disdainfully, "You vicious woman, you can't think of doing such a thing. When I was in the alliance, I killed people at will. It turns out that I have a criminal record! If my sister Bai Lin came back that day, I would have died!"

"No... I didn't know she was Bai Lin at the time, otherwise..."

"Otherwise, you will pull me even if you die . Is it your back?" Bai Lin directly took her words, "Yes, you are my cousin, but not only do I have a bad relationship with you, but you also hate me for no apparent reason and oppress me for pleasure? What did you say just now? Here? You want to occupy the Taoyuan base? I didn't expect you to have such an ambition, what do you want to do after occupying the Taoyuan base? To bully other people?"

Bai Lin said, it's still possible, but looking at Li Xiuqing's appearance, it seems possible Sex is very high.

"Base director, I personally don't think such a person can stay. She already has a greedy and possessive desire for Taoyuan Base. It is difficult to guarantee that it will bring disaster to Taoyuan Base in the future. Please kill her!" The people of Taoyuan Base were unceremonious. Directly asking Bai Lin, such people have never respected their base chief, and keeping them would be a scourge to the world!

"Base commander, I also agree with Xiao Chen's opinion!"

"Base commander, we also agree! If the base commander can't do anything, let's do it!"

Bai Lin looked at the guards at the Taoyuan base outside and laughed, "Bai Lin laughed. Mr. Chu... Li Xiuqing is your fiancée, can you stop it?" Everyone said that Bai Lin was a shrewd person, she vented on Bai Shi before, embarrassing him, but it seems that the effect is not good, now? She remembered that Bai Chu used a very precious medicine to save her! Want to clear the relationship now? no way!

Bai Chu didn't even look at Li Xiuqing when he heard it. He didn't like her. He was because of his adoptive father. Now that he knows all this, the ghost is still willing to pay attention to her. Does he seem to be a kind person?

"Brother Chu! Please save me!" Li Xiuqing screamed desperately as if she had caught the last straw!

The people around got goosebumps when they heard it, "This is the first time I feel that a woman is really cold! I can't stand it even if I'm dying!" Immediately, everyone gave Bai Chu a thumbs up. !

"Brother, you are really strong!" This sentence is undoubtedly what Qi Qin said!

Bai Chu's face turned black, but he didn't speak. After all, he had been with Li Xiuqing for a while, and he still couldn't say what he wanted her to die, even though he wanted to beat her hard at this time. , to vent her anger for her adoptive father who framed her just now.

Li Xiuqing waited for a while, but did not wait for Bai Chu to speak for her, her expression became a little dazed, and a sense of sadness suddenly rose in her heart. She liked him so much, why did he not even want to help her? What did she do wrong, the reason why she did all this is for him! Immediately, there was a sense of anger in my heart.

Li Xiuqing still didn't know where he was going wrong. If she really liked Bai Chu, she shouldn't have used this method in the first place. This is the most stupid method, killing her father and the person who protected them before! Once exposed, it is doomed. She thought she had deceived everyone, but among some people, only Bai Chu was really deceived. Did she really not think about what would happen to him once he knew the truth? If you haven't thought about it, why are you so afraid that he will know the truth?

"Little Huzi, this place is not suitable for blood!" Bai Lin's meaning was very simple. It is unlucky for the wedding venue here to be bloody, but the outside is different. It's alright if she can't see it. Anyway, she has already opened the killing ring today, and she doesn't care about opening it again. With a sigh in my heart, Aunt Miao's wedding was still bloody, but she had to do it. Some people are like Xiaoqiang. Chance.

The mutant tiger understood as soon as he heard it, grabbed Li Xiuqing and left the place in a flash! Of course, before leaving, in order to prevent Li Xiuqing from screaming, it naturally bit her unconscious, but it was very skilled and did not bleed from the bite.

"His aunt!" The room was bright red, and there were red flowers, satin, and happy words everywhere. Wen Jiayi was standing behind Miao Cuihua at this time, looking out the window, she could hear and see what happened before. Wen Jiayi directly patted Miao Cuihua on the shoulder to show comfort!

"I didn't expect these two children to become like this!" Miao Cuihua had sadness in her eyes. When Wan Zhen told her about Bai Lin, she heard about Li Xiuqing! It was strange at the time, thinking that it was not the same person. After all, her biological father was Li Longji, and Li Xiuqing in Wan Zhen's mouth had a very strong father, not Li Longji. I didn't think it was really her. In the scene just now, she naturally heard those words, such a niece who has lost her conscience, she... really dare not recognize it! But in the end, it was her own niece. Although she couldn't stop her death, she was still sad unconsciously, even though she didn't know why she was sad! But at this time, Miao Cuihua naturally also thought of Bai Lin's biological father. It seemed that it was not what he thought before, and she deliberately abandoned Bai Lin in the orphanage!

Li Xiu swallowed and knelt on the ground with a thud, "Cousin, I...I..."

"Someone will send Li Xiu out of the island!" Bai Lin knew that with Li Xiu's own ability, if she was quiet outside, she might be able to survive if she was restless... "Li Xiu, I seriously warn you, if you are outside, you may be able to survive. When you drink it, you use the reputation of Taoyuan Base, then...you will die!" The reputation of Taoyuan Base cannot be ruined by him, "The people present are some famous people from the base, and what I say has always been counted. Has anyone heard what Li Xiu did with the reputation of Taoyuan Base, as long as it's true! Then please do me a favor and kill him for me!"

Li Xiu, who was picked up and left, was ashen at this time. , When he was in the hidden family, because of his sister's relationship, he was very arrogant and offended a lot of people. These people have never resorted to revenge. He could have left here safely, thinking that although he can't stay in Taoyuan base, But it doesn't prevent him from living in the name of Bai Lin and Taoyuan Base. Now that he is all right, he is all dead.

At this moment, He Minmao, who was caught in the crowd, looked at Bai Lin in fear, that was Miao Cuihua's niece and nephew! One kills and the other is released, but the one who is released probably won't live long, is she being too cruel! Of course, this is based on what he is going to do. If he is calculated by someone like this, he will kill two people with his own hands!

He is now considering whether to go over and say that Miao Cuihua is his wife's business, but when he thinks that there should be a lot of people here who know him, what should he do? If he doesn't go, he is unwilling to give up the fatty meat of Taoyuan Base! If he goes, he might be called who Bai Lin is, the key is that he already has a family. If Bai Lin and others find out, his good days will probably come to an end! Thinking about He Minmao, he still didn't dare to come forward!

Bai Lin looked at everyone, and seeing that no one wanted to make trouble, she directly asked for the wedding, but fortunately, she didn't waste time!

Seeing this, He Zhongde and several others also came out at this time, and after saying a few auspicious words, they took everyone to their seats and prepared to watch the ceremony.

"That's... a piano?" A woman pointed to a pure white piano in the middle of a flower-studded pavilion, and a woman in black was playing the wedding march.

Zheng Chenggong stood on the stage with a heroic face, but his eyes revealed the excitement and excitement in his heart. As for the master of ceremonies, he was a special master of ceremonies hired from the Taoyuan base industry!

Everyone looked at Zheng Chenggong and heard that he was quite old, but he seemed to be in his thirties. very handsome. No wonder Bai Lin's mother likes him.

Following the wedding march, Miao Cuihua came out slowly, holding flowers, supported by Bai Lin and Wang Xiao on the left and right, followed by two pairs of boys and girls, one scattered flowers in the front and the other in the back. Holding the hem of the long wedding dress, it is extremely noble and luxurious!

Everyone took a deep breath when they saw Miao Cuihua. Yaya, they thought it was an old woman, but they didn't expect a woman with an extremely charming charm! This man and woman are a perfect match. If you really want to find someone of their age who looks so young and good-looking, it's really hard to find!

He Minmao also saw Miao Cuihua at this time, and was completely shocked by her beauty. Before, Miao Cuihua looked old-fashioned, rigid, and very dark. Now Miao Cuihua is very young and very dark. Bai, very beautiful, not only more mature, but also full of a calm taste. Is such a woman really the wife he didn't like before? He really mistaken the pearl for the eye of the fish. Involuntarily, he stood up.

This action must not be too big, and many people are looking at him! I saw him staring at the bride unmoved.

Naturally, Bai Lin also saw this scene, but she just did not know, and continued to lead Miao Cuihua forward, but she clearly felt Miao Cuihua tremble, Bai Lin unconsciously looked at the man a few more times, ten times The fifth-level power level. Not tall, with wheat-colored skin and a moustache, but looking a little old-fashioned, how come he looks fifty years old! If it is the actual age, it should be around sixty years old! Bai Lin had never seen Miao Cuihua's dead husband. Not only that, Miao Cuihua didn't mention him too much before!

Zheng Chenggong's eyes were also attracted to Miao Cuihua at this time, but he didn't expect to see that person with a bad heart, no, it shouldn't be said to be a bad person, it should be a liar! But seeing that he didn't act at this time, he ignored it, otherwise, he would definitely seek justice for Miao Cuihua.

When Bai Lin finally gave Miao Cuihua's hand to him, she was completely relieved!

At this time, He Minmao watched his 'wife''s hand being held by another man, which was unreasonable. Miao Cuihua had clearly glanced at him before, why did she pretend she didn't know her? At this time, He Minmao didn't know that Miao Cuihua already knew that he had a wife and a son!

The master of ceremonies has begun to speak, taking the oath in their place!

Miao Cuihua originally said that she wanted a Chinese wedding, but Bai Lin disagreed. After all, He Zhengping said that the previous weddings held in Yinhe Village were all Chinese weddings. No, Bai Lin did not want to remind Miao Cuihua of He Minmao. The master is not very good, so I chose a Western-style wedding.

"Miao Cuihua!" After Zheng Chenggong and Miao Cuihua said 'I do' under the oath of the master of ceremonies, He Minmao couldn't help it!

Bai Lin squinted her eyes and drew an ice pick with a level 20 ability towards He Minmao. She had said before that anyone who disturbed her at the wedding would kill anyone, but she really took her words on deaf ears. ?

"No Bai Lin!" He Zhengping, who was watching the ceremony, said this.

Hearing He Zhengping's words, Bai Lin did not retract the ice pick again, but directly swung a twentieth-level wind energy, changing the trajectory of the ice pick, but it still cut He Minmao's neck, but it was not the injury. particularly serious.

"You are... Minmao!" He Zhengping has seen He Minmao, and he has played with He Minmao since childhood!

He Minmao didn't care about the scar on his neck and the intimidation he just felt the breath of death, but looked at He Zhengping, "Brother Zhengping!"

"It's really you!" He Zhengping and his wife were both shocked ! "Why are you still alive?"

"Hehehe, why am I still alive? Well said, if I'm not alive, I'll just watch my wife marry someone else!" Since He Zhengping and his wife are here, what is he afraid of? As he said that, he pointed directly at Miao Cuihua. "Why Cuihua, just didn't want to recognize me? Don't forget that we haven't divorced in our previous life!"

He Zhengping frowned at He Minmao at this time. What did he mean? "But if you are still alive, why didn't you come back before? Do you know how difficult it is for Aunt Miao to live?"

He Minmao was stunned when He Zhengping said this. I... I was delayed by things at the time, so I..."

Miao Cuihua and Zheng Chenggong on stage kept looking at He Minmao coldly! Miao Cuihua said directly to the master of ceremonies, "You haven't announced our wedding yet!" The master of

ceremonies was stunned, I believe everyone heard what the man said just now, why... glanced at Bai Lin, only to see Bai Lin Nod. Busily said, "I hereby announce that Mr. Zheng Chenggong and Ms. Miao Cuihua have been together since they became husband and wife, and they will never be separated in life, old age, sickness and death!" Bai Lin asked to say this.

Although Bai Lin didn't know what happened to He Minmao, Miao Cuihua didn't care if she didn't care. After hearing what the emcee had said, she took the lead in applauding. Naturally, it was to support, and the others looked at each other in dismay, but the people from Taoyuan Base naturally applauded. After a while, many people also applauded!

"I said that your Taoyuan base is too shameless, right? Everyone's husband is here, since you still dare to get married?" Ding Xue couldn't help it at this time. After knowing what Bai Lin did, she added her During the painful time when Ding Xue escaped from death, she had no patience for anything.

"This is a matter of Taoyuan Base, and Miss Ding Xue is very lenient!" Bai Lin rolled her eyes at Ding Xue, "Could it be that Miss Ding Xue has something to do with this... Mr. He?"

"Humph! Miss Bai Lin is really You look down on me too much, but as a guest, I can't stand it anymore!" Ding Xue looked at Bai Lin with a sneer, "Are you deceiving people too much by doing this?"

When other people heard this, they unknowingly criticized the people at Taoyuan Base, but this was in the place of Taoyuan Base, and they still didn't dare to talk nonsense.

"Ding Xue!" Ding Zegang, the father beside Ding Xue, looked at Ding Xue with dissatisfaction. What happened to his usually smart daughter? Didn't you see how Miao Cuihua saw He Minmao before? Obviously, He Minmao did something wrong to her, and don't forget, He Minmao's ability to come here shows that he has a good life, but his wife has never heard that he was here. If he remembers correctly, this He Minmao is the first son-in-law of the Hua Family in Baifeng Base! But people who have been in the Hua family since the end of the world, and have a son who is older than Bai Lin, even have a grandson, and now I am here to say these words... As long as it is a person, he will know what he is doing.

"Father!" Ding Xue looked at her father dissatisfied! But at this time, her mind was all on Bai Lin, she had to make a fool of Bai Lin, she had to find this outlet to vent, so she still had to talk.

Ding Zegang was really frightened by his daughter's appearance. Seeing that she was about to speak, he quickly said, "That Mr. He, it's been a long time!"

He Minmao was most afraid of being greeted by others. , when he saw a beautiful woman helping him just now, he was still very happy, and he started hitting Xiao Jiujiu again. At this time, he suddenly heard someone say hello to him, and he was shocked!

"Oh, Mr. Ding knows him?" A smarter person with some good things naturally thought of the key things, so he hurriedly asked!

"Of course, this Mr. He is the second largest family in the Baifeng Base, and the only son-in-law of the Hua Family, He Minmao!"

"What!" No wonder, no wonder the people at Taoyuan Base did that! "Will it be forced by the Hua family?"

"How could it be possible!" This sentence was not what Ding Zegang said. He just said it to divert everyone's attention. Don't stare at Taoyuan Base, otherwise people in Taoyuan Base will Remembering to hate his daughter, but also to remind Ding Xue not to mess around, for the future of the Hua family, he went over to accompany him and bowed down!

Everyone turned their attention to the man who was talking. It seemed that he was a strong man, and he should have come from some family. "I have been to the Hua family once. Mr. He is one of the current principals of the Hua family, and he has a son who looks very much like him. Of course, the son is very big, and he is older than Miss Bai Lin. I have a lovely grandson and a granddaughter!"

"Scumbag!" Ouya knew a lot about Miao Cuihua.

Wang Xiao and Bai Lin's classmates often heard Bai Lin mention Miao Cuihua. Naturally, they knew something about Miao Cuihua's life. "Shameless! Aunt Miao's life was delayed, but now I'm too embarrassed to come out!"

"Oh! I said Well, didn't Aunt Miao have long since died her husband? Where did this husband come from?" Qi Qin also snorted coldly!

He Zhengping looked at He Minmao in disbelief. Naturally, he didn't dare to doubt the man's words. After all, it would be clear if the matter was really checked. Besides, lying is not good for the man! "You...not the Minmao I know. The Minmao I know is a simple and honest person. He died in an accident when he was a soldier!" Obviously he didn't want to recognize He Minmao, at least he said he was dead It can also make him have a good impression in his heart!

He Ying tugged He Zhengping's sleeve, "What do you say so much? It's an insult to us if such a person says one more word!" Miao Cuihua knew how much she suffered when she lost her husband in her early years as a neighbor. very! Immediately, she looked at Miao Cuihua with a smile, "Her aunt, congratulations, your lover is finally married!" When

the others heard this, they all put away their thoughts, and turned to send their orders happily. This man is a typical Chen Shimei, Miao Cuihua has been a widow for many years, and he also takes Da Bailin in one hand. Now, it is not too much for people to pursue their own happiness, right?

Zheng Chenggong and Miao Cuihua naturally accepted it at this time. But Zheng Chenggong couldn't help but said to He Minmao who was stunned not far away, "Do you think Cuihua only knows about you now? As early as a few months ago, she saw the happiness of your family. Travel! It's just that she has a good heart and doesn't want to kill!"

Hiss——

This time, I didn't understand why Miao Cuihua looked at He Minmao and had no reaction at all. It turned out that there was such a layer! The eyes of He Minmao are even more disdainful. People let him go. He has to come over and make trouble. What do you mean?

He Minmao didn't believe it either. He searched in his mind and quickly remembered what happened at the Taoyuan Hotel. He wanted to quibble, but at this time he was completely unable to say it, but he was still unwilling, very unwilling, he knew it earlier. Before that, he should pretend to sever ties with the Hua family, so that everything can be explained!

"But I still want to say thank you. If it wasn't for your suspended animation, if you didn't marry Cuihua, maybe I would die if I didn't meet my good apprentice, how could I still talk about marrying Cuihua!" This sentence Zheng Chenggong said is sincere.

Many people laughed even more at He Minmao!

After everyone's thoughts were on the two newcomers, Bai Lin, who was on the outside, didn't say anything else and went to He Minmao's side in a flash, "Why, you want to recognize me as a daughter?" Bai Lin knew this when she thought about it. People's little Jiujiu, if this is right, do you still want to benefit from her?

Baishi stood beside Bai Lin at this moment, staring at He

Minmao, "How dare you! My daughter, when did Lun come to you?" Bai Lin noticed the figure behind her and turned her head to stare at this moment. An angry Baishi said, "I haven't recognized you yet!"

"Anyway, you are my daughter!" Baishi said stubbornly, looking at Bai Lin at this time.

Bai Lin held her forehead, without ignoring Baishi, she directly lifted He Minmao's collar and walked outside.

Han Yu and Jing Beibei, who were hiding in a corner, followed them unconsciously at first sight.

"What do you want to do?" He Minmao looked at Bai Lin, who had no expression at this time, with some fear in his heart! "Don't forget, although I'm sorry for Miao Cuihua, she was her husband after all!"

"How could you ever think of her as your wife?" Bai Lin said unceremoniously, although she said that Miao Cuihua didn't hate him, But it didn't prevent her from venting her anger for Miao Cuihua!

So when he was in a spacious place, Bai Lin beat him directly, and the beating was earth-shattering. Of course, it was referring to He Minmao's earth-shaking. And Bai Lin was inconvenient to move her fingers because she was wearing a skirt!

Han Yu and Jing Beibei, who were following behind Bai Lin, stared at Bai Lin who was leisurely at the moment, stretched out their hands, and kept flying. And He Minmao jumped up and down like a lump of waste mud.

Han Yu touched his nose and pushed his glasses, "Sure enough, you can't offend her! Tsk tsk, it's too miserable!" Although he said so, there was nowhere to see his pity.

After Jing Beibei reacted, his face was still expressionless, but Yansong and Yu She, who had been following behind him, were not very good. Seeing Bai Lin was like a devil. After all, they are not stupid people. Knowing what He Minmao is making a fuss about today, let's not talk about the damage to his own reputation. The key is that the Hua family who participated in this matter will also be hurt. The reason why the Hua family is involved is because He Minmao must have told the Hua family about this, and he will be allowed to come over with the consent of the Hua family. ! It is estimated that when He Minmao returns, Bai Lin's temperament will definitely suppress the Hua Family!