Foreboding

There are black bloodstains, headshots of zombies, and the number is no longer small. If it is known that this was caused overnight, no one will believe it.

"Oh! Yo!" Several self-made luxury motorcycles whizzed past the zombies roaming the street, causing the nearby zombies to 'follow'.

"Brother Piao, what's the matter, where is the robbery today?" a long-haired young man in his twenties wearing a nose stud asked loudly to a man in his 30s with a scar the size of a thumb on his face.

"We've already done this, and we're going to the center of the street today!"

"Okay, buddies, rush!"

"Huh! Hahaha!"

In addition to their laughter, they dragged the steel to the ground because of excitement Causing high-pitched sounds and sparks.

At this time, Bai Lin had just come out. Seeing the disappearing figures of several people, she was stunned, and then she laughed. Isn't Brother Piao a well-known gangster in the town, and there are a few people in the back who are still very familiar, it is Huang who touched porcelain before. Hairy few people. Should have come out of the police station long ago. Bai Lin doesn't want to meddle in these nostalgic business, because she is also thinking of looting and saving some things for the village. After all, if the whole village is really going to find the base together, it is better to wait for the people from the base to find them. She remembered that after 10 days. During this period, Bai Lin didn't know how many refugees would come to the village. In addition to the weather, there must be no shortage of things. Otherwise, conflicts could easily arise because of this, and they would have internal strife before they could reach the base.

Bai Lin's skills were excellent and she began to search among the zombies. When she saw the supplies and practical storefronts, she went in. Many of the storefronts had been violently opened, and the items inside were taken in a mess. Bai Lin is not a bad person either. She took one third of what she had in the past, and she is taking one third, leaving one third for those who have no food in the future and have to rush to the store. .

As soon as I came out of the store, I heard a loud shout, "Boss, boss!"

When I looked up, I just saw the young man before holding a fruit knife, wiping the blood on his face, as if running over by himself, In a simple and honest tone, "Boss, fortunately you are still here!"

Bai Lin frowned with a headache, don't be too determined.

Ouya didn't seem to be displeased to see Bai Lin, "As soon as I see a corpse, it must be you, hehe!"

Bai Lin did not delay her actions because of this, and continued to move towards another storefront, don't look at the town Small, but the store is definitely not less than the county.

Compared with Bai Lin's skill, Eurasia is a little worse, and naturally, conflicts with zombies are inevitable, so every time he arrives, Bai Lin has already put a lot of things into the space, and naturally he didn't see it. Also took advantage of the gap time to install a lot.

As for the fruit shop, although it is autumn now, it won't stay there for long. In addition, the door is intact, which shows that no one cares about these fruits and adheres to the principle of not wasting, so Bai Lin is not polite and directly earns most of the space. So that when people think about it, it is already broken and cannot be eaten.

Ouya looked at the empty fruit shop, her mouth twitched, who was it, not a single fruit was left for him, she looked at the calm Bai Lin with rather resentful eyes.

Seeing this, Bai Lin pointed to the back of the closed door. Ouya's eyes widened when he saw it. One was because he saw five bags of fruit in snakeskin bags. One was because Bai Lin finally paid attention to him.

The two rested in silence and finished eating.

Bai Lin, who wanted to go to the Public Security Bureau, was instantly attracted by the hygiene in the town. There were medicines in it, which should not be wasted. And this clinic is exactly Chen Bosheng who sees a doctor by himself, and the people are usually very nice, so he should live in it. Make sure to pay attention to Bai Lin's decision to save him.

After killing the surrounding zombies, she opened the door and entered. It was quiet inside. Bai Lin always felt a sense of depression when she entered the door. She turned her head and said to Ouya, "Be careful!"

Ouya was pleasantly surprised when she heard Bai Lin's words. Unusual, busy nodding.

"Find some bags and pack more medicines!" Bai Lin ordered, while she walked inside, where injections are usually given. The feeling of depression was not small, but it was getting bigger and bigger. Bai Lin clenched her hands tightly. the knife, "Doctor Chen, Dr. Chen, are you there?"

When I went to his bedroom, there was no one there. Strangely, although Chen Bosheng was not a local person, he had been here for more than 20 years, and he did not see any relatives. Did you go to the hospital for inspection because of a cold a while ago?

"Dong dong..." A sound like hitting the wall came from under Chen Bosheng's desk, and the sound was not small.

After seeing the disease here for so many years, I have never heard that his clinic has a basement. When he removed the table, it turned out to be a computer-controlled tablet with a PIN pad on it.

"Boss!" Ouya carried a snakeskin bag filled with medicine and put it aside. Everything was packed in snakeskin bags, because it was a hassle to carry, so I found a house with no one to store it, and waited until I found a better car to transport it away.