Gu Qin Who Can't Figure it Out

Bai Lin was already standing on the stage at this time, and the so-called skinny male zombie on the opposite side had his long tongue dragged to the ground, and then Bai Lin could see that the clothes on his body began to burst by him, and the bones creaked continuously. With the sound of friction, Bai Lin soon saw a tall figure growing up in front of her eyes. After the thin rod stopped growing, it became a 50-foot-tall zombie with a huge body like a lizard. Its face was full of scales. No, it should be said that it was no longer a human face. It's a tooth, and it's terrifying.

The four have completely turned into sharp claws that look like animals. They look strong and powerful, and they can shred the prey in his hands with just a little force. A long tail fluttered behind him, with barbs on the tail, and the dim light was obviously poisonous.

"I'm going to tear you apart!" The voice was thick and felt like metal friction, but it was full of ruthlessness.

"It looks scary!" Bai Lin looked at the thin pole opposite with a smile, and as soon as she said her words, she saw the thin pole on the opposite side fluttering with its tail, and slammed towards Bai Lin with a very fast speed. The bright side came, and Bai Lin, who was already prepared, flashed past.

The energy is converted twice, and neither strength nor speed should be underestimated, but Bai Lin's speed and strength should not be underestimated either. When its tail hits heavily and is about to attack Bai Lin again, Bai Lin did not dodge at this time, but It was looking at the whistling tail and grabbed it. Naturally, she would not catch it with her bare hands. After all, it was poisonous, so she had already covered her hands with a layer of ice.

Wow -

the zombies watching the lively below are in an uproar, is it wrong that since she can quickly and accurately catch the tail of the thin pole, this is not something ordinary people can do. Everyone looked at Bai Lin at this time with a surprised expression.

The thin rod didn't seem to notice it at all, with a hint of excitement in his red eyes. He was about to retract his tail, only to find that his tail couldn't move, and then a powerful force pulled him forward.

Zizizi——

On the platform, Shouzhu's claws were tightly fastened to the ground, but because of Bai Lin's pulling, a long mark was drawn on the ground.

"Oh! It's amazing!" A male zombie following Xuan Fei seemed a little excited at this time, with a bloodthirsty light in his eyes, "Tear it up! Tear it up!"

Maybe because he was hit by it The infected zombies all roared excitedly.

"Roar!" The thin rod naturally didn't dare to show weakness. After roaring up to the sky, a tiny golden element erupted from its body, and it quickly grew all the way from its body to its tail, very fast.

Bai Lin narrowed her eyes and watched the golden thorn barb spread quickly. She waved her hand holding its tail and saw the thin rod slam into the ring with a bang. Knowing when a long sword appeared, the sword body turned purple, and the zizi sound represented that it was a lightning sword.

Puff.

"Broken!" Xuan Fei knew how hard Slim Rod's body was. With its powerful body, it wouldn't be too much of a disadvantage to deal with any zombie here, but such a powerful body was actually hit by her thunder and lightning. to cut off.

Bai Lin looked at the broken tail, what kind of poisonous gas would happen again, and she was directly electrocuted into ashes with a wave of her hand, a lightning sword? This is the Tongtian Sword of the East Gate. It ignores any elements, so Bai Lin is not afraid. In order not to be recognized, she has to arrange a layer of lightning on it.

"Roar!" Her tail was actually cut off by her? How has the thin rod ever been insulted like this? It has never been the only one that shreds others and roars through the sky, showing its anger. But then Shougan was even more angry, and he found that he couldn't grow anymore. Yes, the thin rod itself has a strong ability to regenerate, and there is a burnt smell of thunder and lightning in the place where the tail is broken, but it will not affect its growth function, "What tricks have you done on me! "

Bai Lin was also slightly surprised. I thought he would still grow, but I never thought that it would not grow. I didn't expect this Tongtian Sword to have such a function. It's such a treasure. Bai Lin waved the sword in her hand and pointed directly at the thin pole. "Now it's my turn!"

Saying that, I saw Bai Lin jumped and quickly swung towards the head of the beast pole. On the other side, the thin pole was already extremely angry. Naturally, she would not let Bai Lin go. When was she passive? So he jumped up and walked towards Bai Lin, the sharp claws of his hands were his best weapon.

Clang clang!

Everyone saw that the weak figure above the platform at this time burst out with a strong force to resist a huge figure, two zombies staggered in the air, lightning and thunder, and fire was everywhere. Some were dazzled and seemed to be unable to see their movements.

Because of the phantom, Bai Lin can see the movements of the thin rod very clearly, and her movements are naturally not slow, but soon, the sword is caught by it, Bai Lin's wrists fly, and her strength explodes. Half of its wrist was cut off.

Black fishy blood was instantly sprinkled on the table.

"Someone is injured!" The zombies below were immediately excited when they saw it, because they were all zombies and didn't expect to be thin again, but seeing the half of the claw that fell on the stage, these zombies can be described as Bai Lin Is admiration.

What about the second-degree energy's gold-based ability coverage? Can it be against her Tongtian Sword? Bai Lin looked at the thin pole that went down. If she didn't kill it this time, wouldn't she be wasting this good opportunity, so Bai Lin rushed down from the sky with a trace of wind energy, and everyone could only see a shadow. .

With a puff, when he saw Bai Lin again, he was on the other side of the table, and the so-called thin rod stared at the bull's eye, and then with a puff, black blood spurted out from his scaly neck. , and finally the head of the beast rod fell off. Gollum rolled off the table.

The surrounding zombies all took a few steps back. At this time, they could still see a light smile on Bai Lin's face, as if a soul-enchanting messenger from hell. Immediately, the zombies were boiling, and they were able to kill the thin pole without even revealing the prototype. "Lord Ya Ya, you are really my idol!"

At this time, Han Yu raised his head and seemed very proud. The identity of the male pet is fully exerted.

"Lord Yaya?" Many zombies around heard this name.

"Long live Lord Gaia, long live Lord Gaia!" The zombies in the entire seventh district who came around the stage shouted, with indescribably excited expressions.

Bai Lin put away the Tongtian Sword and got off the stage directly, touch it! Just as she landed on the ground, she saw the thin rod on the ring fall down, raising a cloud of dust. This is the country of zombies. You are weak and no zombies will look at you. If you die, there will still be no zombies to grieve for you. Some are just excited and excited.

With a smile on his face, Xuan Fei walked up to Bai Lin with slender steps and stretched out his hand, "Congratulations, you have become the new little corpse king in District 7!"

Bai Lin looked at his hand, slender and beautiful, faintly He smiled, stretched out his hand and shook it, "Lucky!"

Xuan Fei could clearly feel the hardness and no warmth in his hand, he didn't like it very much, so he let go of his hand, "Your new residence will be easy. It is the residence of the thin rod, you can take over everything in it! Unless you are going to the eighth district!"

In fact, it doesn't matter which district you go to from the seventh district and above, and took out a chip from his arms, "This is your ID card. !"

Bai Lin stared at the chip and took it with a smile, will there be a tracker on it?

"The above records the scene of your victory over the thin pole today. If people doubt you in the future, just take it out!" Bai Ziwei, who was beside Xuan Fei, proudly looked at the female zombie who seemed to be a country bumpkin, and immediately withdrew Xuanfei. "Brother Xuanfei, since you've finished watching the fun, come with me to the Central District! You promised me last night."

"Okay!" Xuanfei touched Bai Ziwei's face with a hint of a smile, and immediately He waved at Bai Lin, "Sorry, I have something else to do, so I'll go first."

"Wait!" Zhong District? She wanted to go now, but there was another Han Yu beside her, it was terrible.

Han Yu seemed to know what Bai Lin was thinking, and pulled her arm, signaling Bai Lin not to leave him.

"What's the matter?" Bai Ziwei said impatiently.

"It's okay, it's just that Lord Xuanfei is just a zombie in the seventh district, how can he go to the central district?" Bai Lin asked in confusion.

"Hehehe!" Xuan Fei laughed again after hearing this, touching and comforting the woman in his arms, "Because I'm Xuan Fei!" He hugged Bai Ziwei and left.

"Lord Ya Ya, Xuan Fei is a zombie in the Central District. From District 7 up, the zombie leaders in each district are directly assigned from the Central District!" The enchanting-looking female zombie walked away enchantingly. Entering Bai Lin's side, she kept her eyes on Han Yu's body, "It's the best!"

"Why, you want to challenge me?" Bai Lin put her arms around her chest and cast her eyes at the female zombie.

"Don't dare, it's just an eye addiction!" After saying that, he turned and left with the man beside him. "Goodbye Master Ya Ya!" The

other two male zombies also said respectfully to Bai Lin when they saw this, "Next time I will definitely visit with a gift." Then they turned and left!

At this time, a male zombie appeared from the zombie crowd. "Lord Yaya, let me guide you!" The zombies in the seventh district naturally know where the thin pole's site is. Now it's better to sell it for Bai Lin a good impression! It just solved the problem that Bai Lin was unfamiliar with at this time.

Bai Lin nodded arrogantly at him, since she was an adult, she must have the bearing of an adult!

After arriving at the so-called thin pole's residence, Bai Lin retreated to the male zombie, and when she entered the door, she found that a zombie had already come out to greet him. The so-called zombie servants are no different from the servants in the third district, they are all low-level zombies.

"Lord Yaya!" Rows of maids and servant zombies stood respectfully to one side.

It seems that someone has already notified them, so they will come out to greet them.

It's just that before Bai Lin entered, she saw a few thin women being led out by a zombie like a servant. Those women's eyes were full of cowardly feelings, when they saw Bai Lin. Lin was shaking like a sieve. After all, under the male zombies, they might still have a chance to live, but under the female zombies, it is unlikely that they will survive.

"Who are they?" Bai Lin entered the hall at this time and looked at the timid women. All of them were yellow and thin, and they seemed to be malnourished. It was no wonder that the thin poles looked at Han Yu and looked at Han Yu's appearance at this time. Although The makeup is darker, but at least there is more meat!

Forgive Bai Lin for thinking like this, because in the eyes of zombies, looking at human beings is like looking at their own food. At that time, this was without the memory of human beings. Otherwise, looking at human beings is like looking at food, which is really difficult to accept. , unless these people have perverted hearts before the end of the world.

"It's Master Ya Ya's future pet!" said a male zombie like a housekeeper.

"Oh!" Bai Lin pulled Han Yu beside him as a shield, "One pet is enough for me!" But as soon as

Bai Lin's words fell, she saw many of the women fainted. past. This sentence indicates that they are not far from death, so that's why.

Han Yu frowned when he saw it. Humans who survived in the zombie kingdom should be able to withstand blows. However, a woman who was not dizzy had dull eyes, and it was not much different from the walking dead. But at this time, Han Yu didn't ask for mercy. First, his identity did not allow it. Second, Bai Lin, who he couldn't ask for, let them go! This is actually Han Yu's identity at this time.

"Press them down and serve them well. It's best to raise the white and fat ones. No one can hurt them without my instructions!" Bai Lin said again in a timely manner!

When the butler heard it, he nodded his head, presumably because Master Ya Ya thought it was too thin and unpalatable, so he had to keep it, and they naturally obeyed.

"Take me to the room, pay attention, I'm going to my new room!" Let Bai Lin really sleep in the thin rod's room? Forgive her, she felt disgusting when she thought of the thin rod's body.

The housekeeper naturally knew about these things, but his understanding was different from Bai Lin's. He understood that Bai Lin looked down on thin rods, so he hurriedly nodded and took Bai Lin into a large room before leaving.

In the Central District, it is already a different scene, because foreign humans are mixed in the zombie kingdom, and many high-level people are losing their temper.

Professor Gu looked at this scene with a smile, then turned on the computer, tapped a few keys at random, and saw the scene of Bai Lin and Sun Falcon, and the scene of Bai Lin and Han Yu appearing on his computer, the corner of his mouth. With a smile, he hit another key, and the picture was fixed on Bai Lin's face, a very delicate face.

Professor Gu stared closely at Bai Lin's eyes, calm and with a hint of a smile, and there was a hidden murderous intent in it, while the other one was obviously only a smile, not a murderous intent. Slender and fair fingers tapping on the desktop, interesting, so interesting!

He stared at the computer screen with his chin up, then zoomed in on a picture of Bai Lin with a smile, and could even see her long curly eyelashes, his fingers gently stroked her face in the photo, "Very beautiful. A woman, hehehe... You are the person Professor Chen is looking for, right?"

After speaking, Professor Gu closed the computer and picked it up, ignoring the people who were still in the meeting and walked out of the office.

"Professor Yao, look at him!" A chubby man stared at the man who was wearing a white coat.

"Let him go!" The so-called Professor Yao didn't have much interest just by looking at it.

Others are still proposing how to catch these two humans who have mixed into the zombie kingdom!

At this time, Professor Gu took long and slender steps along the bright corridors. From the steps, he could see that he was a little excited. At the end of the corridor, he saw a transparent glass elevator. Taking the elevator, Professor Gu Press directly on the tenth floor of the basement.

When Professor Gu reached the tenth underground floor, he saw a huge iron door. He gently pushed the iron door and heard the heavy iron door move back. He entered directly in a flash. Only then did I find that there was no difference between the inside of the stone gate and the corridor in front of it, and it was still the light of day.

There are small rooms all around the corridor. Professor Gu stopped in the last room and then entered a few numbers on it, and saw that the door was opened, and there was an unknown liquid inside. Wrapped man in kaftan.

"Long time no see, Shiraishi!" The man casually pulled over a bar chair and sat opposite the man in the big jar. Immediately after pressing a button on the bottom of the jar, he saw the light blue liquid inside quickly recede.

At this time, the man in the jar opened his eyes slightly, as if he was very heavy, and looked at the handsome man across from him, but did not speak. The warm face was full of exhaustion.

"I'm here today to tell you good news. Our most influential test item is here!" Professor Gu opened the notebook in his hand.

Shiraishi stared at the smiling face on the computer screen and frowned, Linlin, how did she come back?

Professor Gu looked at Bai Shi, whose eyes were widened at this time, and turned the computer screen to him gently, and slid his fingers on it unconsciously, "At that time, this little guy was almost caught by me. It's very tempting!"

"What are you...thinking...why?" Shiraishi said a little trembling and hoarse because he hadn't spoken for a long time.

"Why don't you, this little guy is already slim!" Professor Gu said with a weird smile, "I don't know how many potions she can withstand?"

"No, you can, do this!" He wanted to resist, but had no choice but to keep soaking in the light blue paralysis potion, and he couldn't move at all.

"Oh!" Professor Gu seemed to like looking at Bai Shi's current state, "Look at my mood! I'm just here to share this good news with you today, but I guess when will she come to save you? Do you want to give her some hints? "

Professor Gu, he was not a human or a zombie before, but he was very sensitive to smells. The so-called man wrapped in black clothes who once went out was him, but he was still evolving at the time, and he couldn't control it at all. Keeping his own energy, he was very interested in Bai Lin who was still in the baby at that time, so he wanted to get her, but her mother ruined his business!

But it's different now. He has recovered his human body, but the energy in his body is still there. Smiling at Shiraishi, he pressed the red button again, and the light blue water quickly filled the jar. Shiraishi wanted to struggle to ask him to let his daughter go, but obviously it couldn't.

Fighting with his last mental strength, he could only see the back of his departure.

At this time, Master Hei's office was almost covered with black mist, and no one dared to approach the office at all.

"My black master is angry, what's the matter?" Mei Ji stared curiously at the black air emitting from the cracked door in the office.

"I heard that the followers of the Lord of the Third District were caught by the humans of the Lord of the Earth the day before yesterday, and they are being tortured!

" Any human, with bloodthirsty light in his eyes!

"The human beings of the Lord of the Earth, sooner or later we will tear them apart!" The tall man also said dissatisfiedly.

But at this time, no zombies dared to approach the door, just stood silently on the side.

And Hei Ye, who was in the black air, still wore a mask, and the corners of his mouth under the mask were slightly raised. With a hint of gentle brilliance in his eyes, he unconsciously touched the space ring on his right hand. In the dark room, there is a little black beast with wings that looks like a bat and a flying pig. It seems to feel the mood of its master and rolls happily in the dark air!

In two days, it will be a day of patrolling. At this time, the central district is also busy. In the x laboratory, the older man with white hair and hunched body frowned and looked at him lying on the high platform. Professor Gu, who didn't know what to watch, walked over slowly and saw a picture of a beautiful woman on his computer at this time, "Little Gu!"

"What's the professor's order?" Professor Gu didn't turn around. He turned his body and still looked at the screen.

"Why, Bai Qitian's granddaughter is tired of playing, and wants to change her taste?" Professor Yao sat next to Professor Gu and stared at the woman above the screen, "But this is not good, she is important to us. Characters!"

"Professor Yao thinks too much!" At this time, Professor Gu sat up straight, leaned his hands back, and wrapped his arms around the back of his head, with a hint of ruffian expression on his face, and the corners of his mouth curved upwards.

Professor Yao didn't say anything when he saw Gu Qin's appearance at this time. He couldn't see anything from his deep eyes. He was the only one in this group of professors who was lucky and still human, and they were still half-human and half-ghost. Professor Chen's research results, they will definitely be able to find an antidote to see them recover from her. "That's good!"

Gu Qin looked at Professor Yao's hunched body, and the corners of his mouth turned up even more. He closed his slender eyes immediately, as if he fell asleep in an instant. On the computer screen is another smiling face of Bai Lin.

Bai Lin has been staying at home in District 7 for the past few days and has not left, and Han Yu naturally follows at any time.

"Do you want to take advantage of tomorrow to go to the Central District?" Han Yu leaned against the door and looked at Bai Lin who was sorting out her clothes.

"Yes!" Bai Lin replied in a deep voice.

"I'm with you!" Han Yu heard that and stood up.

"No, all areas of Zombie Country will be opened, and then I will let Xiao Jin send you away." As for the so-called zombie start screen, she believed that Han Yu would definitely have a way to leave! "You can leave tonight!"

"But..." Han Yu was worried that Bai Lin would naturally be unwilling to leave alone.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! There will be a lot of zombies at that time, and it's a good opportunity for me to fish in troubled waters! It just so happens that I also try the new weapon that Wan Zhen made for me to see if it has any good results!" At this time, Bai Lin took Out of a huge silver gun-like thing.

If it works well, it can be regarded as a great hope for mankind. As for why those researchers in the zombie kingdom do not study guns, it may be because they are too confident.

Han Yu really didn't want to leave, but looking at Bai Lin's appearance, she finally nodded helplessly, "Do you still believe that Jingbei is in the zombie kingdom?"

Bai Lin was surprised when she heard Han Yu's question. He raised his head and said after being silent for a while, "Yes, I believe he must be like me now. Since he said he wanted to save my parents, he will definitely save them!"

Han Yu smiled bitterly, then turned and left.

Bai Lin looked at Han Yu's back, but in the end she didn't say anything. Getting along with Han Yu these days was like understanding another aspect of Han Yu's personality, which was completely opposite to the gentle personality with glasses.

In the evening, Bai Lin explained some things to Xiao Jin, and then sent Han Yu away, "Be careful all the way!"

Han Yu didn't say anything, but sat directly on Xiao Jin and left without looking at Bai Lin.

Bai Lin looked at the cloud of black mist and shook her head. She understood Han Yu's kindness, but if he followed her to the Central District and something happened, Bai Lin would have no way to compensate their parents, let alone. I owe Han Yu a debt.

Of course, Bai Lin never thought that Han Yu would act in favor of yin and disobey and turn against Xiao Jin, leaving Bai Lin with a lifetime of guilt and regret.

In the early morning of the sun, Bai Lin had already woken up. Perhaps it was because the strong people from the central district came over, so the street had long been lively. At this time, Bai Lin's mental power was released, knowing that the weather was getting warmer, and it was about to happen. At noon, Bai Lin got up. During this time, a zombie butler came over, but they were all sent away by Bai Lin.

After fiddling with her own skills for a while, she slowly walked out wearing a maid costume. Fortunately, there was no one around. Bai Lin walked towards the garden. Sure enough, she saw other maids after a while. With a long scar on his face, coupled with stiff movements and a purple-black look, there is almost no zombie suspicion.

After she got out of the gate, Bai Lin quickly put on black clothes, so she didn't stand out among the zombies, because many zombies who couldn't maintain their human shape did this.

To mix into the Central District, you only need to walk through the Eighth District, because the Central District is in the middle of several Districts, but only the areas above the Eighth District have opened the door directly leading to the Central District.

Because the party was held in the seventh district, most of the zombies came to the seventh district. There were all kinds of low-level zombies. Bai Lin took advantage of this time to go to the eighth district.

Soon Bai Lin arrived at District 8, but Bai Lin stayed among the zombies in District 8 for a while.

"It's strange why Xiao Jin hasn't come back for so long?" Bai Lin looked at the watch in her hand, and finally decided to go for it herself, and then walked towards the central area.

Each area is just separated by a wall. After passing that wall, it is equivalent to entering another area. Bai Lin looked at the central area and narrowed her eyes. It seems that the site in the central area is not very large, but all the The floors are very tall, and the street is very lively at this time. Bai Lin glanced at it and walked towards the path, and not long after Bai Lin left, a lot of people appeared, and there were a few old men standing in the middle. There are also some researchers wearing white coats, the most eye-catching is the black man with a mask and the other zombies around him.

"It's like this every year, it's really boring!" Wan Gao said a little unhappily at this time.

"It doesn't matter, I think you will be happy when you arrive at the Colosseum!" These words came from the voice of a very familiar woman, the enchantress who was killed by Gu Qin a few days ago. At this time, the long tongue licked his lips, and his eyes were still so bloodthirsty.

The other zombies also had some beast blood boiling.

Bai Lin passed through several houses, and many of them encountered some individual zombies. Bai Lin killed them directly. Anyway, the sound outside was so loud, who knew? Go all the way without leaving a trace.

At this time, Gu Qin, the only one who stayed in the research room, propped his jaw and looked at the small black figure inside. Although he couldn't see the face clearly, Gu Qin smiled. He smiled evilly and happily, and then he turned his eyes. Then he saw a woman who was also wearing a white coat with him. The woman was also very beautiful, very young, only about twenty years old.

"Your daughter is here!" Gu Qin said with a smile.

Yes, the woman in the white coat is Rouyan with Yao Ning's face. At this time Rouyan just looked at Gu Qin coldly, "She is here to save her father!"

"You don't either . Will you follow her away too?" The man stretched out his fingers and the green unknown liquid went directly towards Rouyan, but unfortunately it stopped when she was one meter away, no, to be precise, it was blocked by something .

"I turned you into a human, you let Shiraishi go, you love me, and I help you realize your wish!" Rouyan's expression was still bad!

That day, she followed Bai Pingrui into the zombie team, and she soon entered the Central District, but she didn't expect anyone to recognize her, that's right, it was the Gu Qin in front, who was injured because of him She, remembered the breath on her body, a zombie with this breath would not smell it, only he could. But with her skill, Gu Qin couldn't do anything about her at all. Therefore, the two sides negotiated the terms under the stalemate. He said her blood was good for him and needed her blood.

Rouyan Zhengchou has no way to save Baishi, after all, there are some old monsters in this research room. With her skills, let alone saving people, as long as she is discovered, it is difficult to escape. So she could only guarantee that Shiraishi was safe in the laboratory, and agreed to his deal.

Gu Qin's status among professors is not low, so she simply faked her identity, so she stayed by Gu Qin's side and provided him with some blood, but it was only a little blood, and it could be replaced by Baishi's. She naturally changed the safety.

"Do you want to stop Linlin now?"

"No, why don't I help her?" Gu Qin didn't seem to hear Rouyan's sullen words at this time, and continued to stare at the screen with his chin up. The closer you get to the figure of the X laboratory.

Rouyan naturally didn't believe that he would have such a good heart, the sullenness in her eyes did not disappear, and a green rattan with a white light flashed directly in her hand, but Gu Qin didn't dodge at all at this time, and she just stared blankly. Seeing the rattan attacking him, he quickly cut his body in half, but there was no blood flowing from the normal body, but some green liquid came out from the half body and then fused together again, As if it had never been attacked by rattan.

"You can't kill me, and I can't kill you, so why bother?" Gu Qin looked at Rouyan innocently.

"You..." Rouyan gritted her teeth, naturally seeing Bai Lin on the screen getting closer and closer, she turned and walked towards the corridor.

Gu Qin naturally knew where she was going, and tapped his fingers lightly on the table, "Would you like to let her try the zombies in the basement number 10?" Then he weighed his jaw again, with an unusually lazy expression, "Or Forget it, I won't be able to play after playing it! Little guy, we'll meet soon!"

Thinking of Gu Qin, he stood up, his hands in the pockets of his jacket, very leisurely, but the place he went was the opposite of Rouyan. However, after walking for a while, he saw him take off his white coat and put on an experimenter's clothes. In a short time, his body was full of various blue-purple needle-like wounds.

The originally rosy and smooth face gradually turned pale, and the whole body became thinner. It looked very strange, but in the blink of an eye, I saw that those eyes began to dim, and finally became insane, like a blind man.