Magical Island

The lake is very big, but because there is a large island in the middle, after only two hours of driving, everyone saw the island.

"Sister Bai Lin, look there!" Ye Ye excitedly pointed at the green-looking island. Although it was on the lake, it still looked huge.

"Wow, when will there be such an island?" Zhou Xi was also very excited, and turned to look at the shore before, "Boss, we can build a base here!"

"Indeed, after all, it is an animal on the lake and land. Don't dare to go into the water!" Zheng Chenggong said analytically, looking at Bai Lin, did she already know? Impossible, she does not have the ability of a prophet, it is impossible to know, maybe it is just a coincidence.

"Bai Lin, what are your plans?" Miao Cuihua looked at Bai Lin.

"I originally wanted to build a base in my hometown, let's go and see this island first!" Bai Lin knew that her biggest secret must not be exposed, "This is a lake, if there are any large mutant fish in it, stay on the island It's not safe to go up!"

Bai Lin said that he extinguished everyone's enthusiasm, while Zheng Chenggong shook his head, he really thought too much. But if Bai Lin is really a prophet, that's not bad.

"Touch!" When everyone was about to approach the island, there was a loud crashing sound from the bottom of the two ships, and the whole search ship almost overturned.

"Boss!" Ouya frowned, "It seems that something is coming! I didn't feel the pressure, it should be a mutant fish below the fourth level." Just as the words fell, his face paled, "No, there are advanced ones. The mutant fish is approaching!"

"We felt it too!" Everyone looked at Bai Lin!

Bai Lin shook her head, "I won't shoot, this time is a good opportunity for you to exercise!" After speaking, Bai Lin looked at the distance between the boat and the island. "I'll go to the island first, if I can, I'll go there. I think even a high-level mutant fish will be easier to deal with on the island!"

"Boss, how can you do this?" Zhou Xi shouted, but there was an expression on his face. Excited, obviously he wants to deal with the mutant fish, because his current crystal core is not enough to upgrade!

With Bai Lin's current level 10 ice-type ability, a thin layer of ice one meter wide was directly placed on the ship and the island at a distance of more than ten meters. Although the ice is thin, it is exceptionally strong, and it exudes tenth-level energy fluctuations. No mutant fish is stupid. It will crash into the ice and stay far away.

"It's amazing!" Yang Zhong was envious of Bai Lin's slow but unspeakable back. He really wanted to upgrade quickly, and Shengcheng's appearance was probably deadly cool.

With a baboon behind Bai Lin, Bai Lin was also a little worried, didn't she know if the baboon could go in? When she got on the shore, Bai Lin saw that the baboon who was following her came up easily, and the island did not reject it. Bai Lin smiled, this island is really amazing, does it know what people think?

After waiting for a while, Bai Lin waved her hand, and the ice in the water immediately shattered. She actually wanted to see if anyone would follow her ice path, but no one disappointed her. Bai Lin has been exploring for a long time. There are many kinds of mutant fish in this lake, but the level is not high, except for one mutant octopus that is now level five. This mutant octopus, if she is not mistaken, should be the fifteenth-level mutant octopus that will deal with her in future generations. Wanting to deal with it and other mutant fish in the water is still not enough for a few people in Eurasia Yang. Therefore, Bai Lin's consciousness has been watching them all the time, and it is inevitable to suffer a little injury.

After Bai Lin made up her mind, she glanced around the island, stretched out her hand, and immediately felt that there was a transparent layer above the boundary between the island and the lake, a thin barrier that was difficult for people to detect. He laughed again, and sure enough, it had already appeared at this time, and at the same time, the worries in his heart were relieved.

Eurasian's fire ability was quite difficult in the water, so the most used method was to kill mutant fish directly. Everyone showed their magical powers, but Wang Xiao and others from the water system were considered cheap. Because the ship lacked Bai Lin's defense, it was quickly decomposed by the mutant fish.

"Our boat!" Qi Qin was heartbroken. At this time, he also killed a lot of mutant fish, and the large mutant octopus was blocked by Zheng Chenggong, He Dazhuang, Ouya, Miao Cuihua, and Xiao Feng. They were much better. Qi Qin himself has a speed ability, who suffers even more. Fortunately, his water is not bad, and he shouted loudly at Zhou Xi who was still killing fish, "Zhou Xi, hurry up and use your wind ability to move the boat. Arrange the leftover waste wood, so I can go ashore!"

"Oh!" Zhou Xi was enjoying the killing, but he never imagined that wind energy can also be used in water, although it is not as powerful as on land, but it is fast to kill mutant fish, a tornado The driven water becomes a vortex, which can directly kill the nearby fish and leave the crystal nucleus.

Zhou Xi waved at those tree residues, and immediately saw the wood lined up towards the shore. Qi Qin and the others who were defeated hurriedly climbed onto the wood. Although the buoyancy of the wood was great, the people swayed when they stood on it. Qi Qin also had the ability to speed, and his sense of balance was also good. He quickly moved towards the shore. go with.

"Boss!" As soon as he got to the shore, Qi Qin, who was soaked all over, lay on the ground, panting, "I'm exhausted, there is indeed a difference between the water and the mainland."

One after another, other people came over, but no Lie directly on the ground like Qi Qin, but sat down on the ground. Because it was winter, it was very cold, so a few people gathered together to bake the fire and dry their clothes. At the same time watching other people fight.

After a full two hours, the other people couldn't hold it anymore, and hurriedly swam back towards the shore.

Wang Xiao took out the crystal nuclei in his hand. Under the sun, these crystal nuclei were colorful. "I can't think of the mutant fish's ability level is even more!" Then he looked at the other people, "Who would you like? Change the crystal nucleus for me?"

Different colors represent different types, red corresponds to fire, blue corresponds to ice, yellow corresponds to soil, green corresponds to wood, orange corresponds to gold, and cyan corresponds to water. It is the pink crystal nucleus, which is without any division of energy.

Other crystal nuclei that have colors but cannot be absorbed by themselves began to exchange with Wang Xiao!

Ouya and others are still insisting that although it is inconvenient to be in the water, he cannot deny his fourth-level fire ability, and the octopus in the water is naturally afraid of fire.

"Roar!" The baboon's roar came from behind Bai Lin, and when she turned around, she saw that the baboon was carrying many mutant animals, and it seemed that they had all been dealt with. As for the nucleus? After the baboon put down the mutant animal in his hand, he handed the crystal nucleus in his hand to Bai Lin.

Every once in a while, Bai Lin gave the baboons fruit to eat. Some low-level crystal cores were not used. Anyway, it was eaten as candy.

Mutated animals, zombie-type animals, zombies, etc. are different from humans. They can be upgraded with any other crystal core, but I don't know how much energy they can absorb. But this is also faster than the human upgrade rate. After all, the other crystal cores used by humans can't absorb much at all, and even the two levels of mutual restraint will damage their dantian.

As soon as Ding Ning came ashore, he began to heal the injured. But within an hour, all the people were treated again and again, except Wang Xiao and others. Because they didn't accept Ding Ning's love at all.

When a few people started grilling food, Ouya and the others finally couldn't stand it anymore. The fifth-level mutant octopus was really strong and rushed towards the shore, but the mutant octopus behind him was chasing after him. After an individual has left a scar on his body, can he escape in its face? The long tentacles rolled towards several people like flexible snakes.

Seeing this, Ouya waved a fireball again, heading directly towards the exposed tentacles, and the zizi voice came to mind again. The tentacles shrank, and during this period, Miao Cuihua and others arrived on the shore. Eurasian also swam forward with all his might, but the tentacles came again.

"It's really unstoppable!" Ouya said helplessly, then stepped on a wooden stick and jumped to the shore. The tentacles behind him didn't stop, and continued to shoot towards Ouya's back. bump! When they were about to approach Eurasia, they seemed to hit a circular barrier in front of everyone's eyes, and they could clearly see that the suckers on the octopus tentacles were sucked on it. However, the octopus bounced away as if it had hit something that couldn't be done.

"Boss, thank you!" Ouya got up and directly raised the temperature on the surface of his body, the clothes on his body immediately steamed, and he dried the clothes in a moment. This is the benefit of supernatural powers. As long as it is his supernatural power, he can control it as he likes. Even if he is leaning against the fire all over his clothes, the fire will still not have any temperature, so the clothes will not burn at all.

"I didn't do it!" Bai Lin said seriously to several people.

"What?" Ouya yelled, "Boss, stop joking!"

"Do you think I'm joking?" Seeing that everyone had reached the shore safely, Bai Lin found a seat and sat down. Start eating barbecue.

"No way!" Ouya knew that Bai Lin wouldn't lie, looked at Zheng Chenggong and the others, and then touched the boundary of the island. Only at this time did he really feel the turbulent barrier. "It's amazing, this island..." Eurasia was excited.

Others also got up and felt it when they heard it, "It's really amazing, is this a natural barrier?"

"Maybe, now that the world has changed, it's not surprising that these things appear!" Zheng Chenggong looked at the barrier with a smile , "Bai Lin found out long ago?"

"Yes!" Bai Lin nodded, "I felt it as soon as I got ashore!"

"Then, we can build a base here and see who dares to mess with us!" Qi Qin Said to Bai Lin with a big smile.

"Yes, boss, let's build a base here!" Zhou Xi kept testing the barrier, sticking his hands on the barrier, never tired of it!

Seeing everyone's eyes turned to themselves, "Okay! Set up a base here, which belongs to our base. We will be the masters of this island in the future!"

With every word of Bai Lin, everyone's hearts felt Raise a lofty ambition, their master. They all laughed happily.

After the rectification, everyone upgraded to upgrade, rested, and waited until tomorrow to check the island in groups to solve potential safety hazards.

The next day, Bai Lin looked at the people who had been divided into ten groups, and there were about three people in each group.

Ouya frowned and looked helplessly at Ding Ning, who was beside him. He didn't understand why so many people wanted to be with her? Otherwise, he wouldn't have to team up with her in order to balance the relationship between the team members. He glanced at Bai Lin rather resentfully.

Bai Lin pretended not to know, although she knew that Ding Ning was not as simple as she seemed, but she did help a lot, which cannot be denied. Besides, they didn't do anything bad for everyone. After explaining a few words again, the ten groups of people couldn't wait to go to the island.

Bai Lin sat directly on the shoulders of the baboons, standing high and looking far away, Bai Lin smiled! Headed towards the harmless mutant fruit tree that had been discovered before.

After arriving, Bai Lin jumped directly from the baboon. She was not afraid that she would meet other people, because the island is very big and it will not be so easy to meet. Looking at the three tall apple trees, the apples on the trees are as big as human heads. All red.

The baboon drooled at the apple above, but didn't move because his master hadn't spoken.

Bai Lin directly used her mental ability to pull one of the apple trees up from the ground, and then saw that the apple tree that was more than 30 meters disappeared immediately into the air, leaving a large hole, "Baboon, you will put this hole into the ground. Fill it up!" After speaking, he entered the space, picked all the apples from the apple tree, and planted them in the space. Bai Lin looked at this mutated and tall apple tree and smiled with satisfaction. In space, it should bear more fruits. Thinking about it, I moved all the apples out of the space.

Then I saw that it was like a hill of fruit was piled up outside, and part of it was given to the baboons.

The baboons howled happily, and immediately began to eat the fruit. After eating it, he felt that although the apple was big, it was not as sweet as the one in Bai Linjian. It would be better to eat the fruit in Bailinjian. It stopped moving after a few moments.

At this time, Bai Lin didn't pay any attention to it. Instead, she removed various fruit trees from the space and started planting them together with the baboons.

Once again, I sighed the usefulness of mental abilities. Two trees with more than fifty trees of each kind were planted in three hours. However, for the sake of safety, I watered the space a few times, and the rest of the time Bai Lin just observed. At the same time, at her current speed, she went around the entire island, killed the mutant beasts, and released some of the various animals in the space elsewhere. After that, I came back and started growing various vegetables.

Bai Lin consciously started to plant in disorder, and it was disorderly. Some were planted in the thick grass, and some were planted under the tree. If she hadn't known that this was a happy land, she would not dare to plant it indiscriminately.

It was only when it was dark that she looked at her results with satisfaction, which of which she had planted a large area of ​​topaz rice.

"Let's go!" All of a sudden, he jumped onto the baboon's body, and each took an apple and headed for the meeting point.

"Hey, what did you find?" Qi Qin asked Ouya and the others loudly.

"What can I find, it's not a mutant beast!"

Qi Qin smiled mysteriously with Wang Xiao, and then took out a few eggs from his arms.

"This is?" Yang Zhong stared at Qi Qin with wide eyes. If he read it right, it should be an egg?

"It's more than that!" After Qi Qin finished speaking, he saw a big hen and a duck behind Wang Xiao. These are normal and unmutated animals.

"Great!" He Dazhuang began to sigh unconsciously.

At this time, Bai Lin and the baboons came over.

"Sister Bai Lin!" Ye Zi busy shouted loudly, just as he was about to tell her what Qi Qin and the others had found, but at a glance, she saw the big red apple in the baboon's arms. "What is this?"

"My discovery, not only that, but also other fruits, but I didn't pick them!" Bai Lin said and jumped down, greeting Miao Cuihua and giving each one one.

"This is an apple?" Ding Ning curiously looked at the somewhat large apple in both hands.

Qi Qin and Zhou Xi directly took a bite and ate it with a clack. "It tastes very good!"

Others were reluctant to eat it, but if they didn't eat it, could it spoil it, and it seemed that Bai Lin looked a lot better. So no one said a word but just ate, and the quiet air was full of clicks.

"Delicious!" Ah Feng licked his lips after eating, and then saw Bai Lin throw another one over.

"Since it's delicious, eat enough!" Bai Lin said with a smile, remembering that in her previous life, there were many large bases and medium-sized bases with mutant fruit trees, which should have been transplanted in the bases after they were discovered. As for her The small base where it is located is not qualified to plant fruit trees at all, because the strength is not enough, even if it is planted, it cannot be kept. The so-called relatives, as the head of the base, naturally have crystal cores to buy fruits, but she did not eat them and left them all. He even bought fruit for his greedy poor 'sister' with the hard-earned crystal nucleus. Now that I think about it, she is really a cow and a horse for them, stupid like a pig!

"Boss?" Ouya was stunned when he looked at Bai Lin who smiled bitterly. This was the second time he saw her with such an expression.

"What's the matter?" Bai Lin, who had reacted, looked at Ouya with a smile.

"No...it's nothing!" Ouya smiled, feeling a little distressed in her heart, "Let's go to see it tomorrow or..."

"I made a sign, wait until the whole island is read before going!" Bai Lin said He said to the others, "This island is very different. Although there are mutant animals, few of them really hurt people. Today, the Qiqin group also found normal animals, so it's best to protect them when they are found again. You will be able to eat normal poultry after captivity in the future!"

"Yes!" Qi Qin patted his head, "Why didn't I think of it, fortunately I didn't mix the eggs in the chicken coop with the Catch all the chickens and ducks, and go again tomorrow, don't feed them to mutant beasts."

Bai Lin shook her head helplessly. She let them go, and she killed all the mutant beasts nearby. "Who is a farmer here?" Everything can be planted well, and this is not a magical goose warm stone space.