Shocked

After Ouya and Miao Cuihua got off the car, Bai Lin put the car into the space in front of the two of them.

"Linlin, this... is this put in?" Miao Cuihua couldn't close her mouth.

Bai Lin nodded calmly, "Let's find a good cover!" After speaking, she took the lead to find a tree, and went up a few times. After going up, her field of vision instantly widened, and she soon saw a group of zombies. There are many, and all of them have a dark complexion, skin like a lizard, and their movements are fast. Soon, a black patch turns into black dots one by one. It is conceivable how fast they are. It is obviously a batch of relatively perfect energy. Primary zombies. More than a hundred is not much for Bai Lin and others who have guns or even bombs. Bai Lin immediately replaced the Desert Eagle in her hand with an AK-47 rifle, and handed Miao Cuihua and Eurasia the same type of rifle at the same time. Then she picked up the gun and fired at the zombies. No matter whether she was hit or not, all she wanted was to wait until they got close to being somewhat hindered. But it was obvious that she underestimated her ability. Although she used a rifle and did not aim at it deliberately, she still eliminated a lot of zombies with her second-level mental ability and abnormal eyesight.

Miao Cuihua and Eurasia couldn't. Their rifles really hindered them.

As the zombies got closer and closer, they made a gesture to Miao Cuihua and others. Seeing this, Ouya and Miao Cuihua immediately put away the rifle, used the pistol, and slowly began to aim. From the unfamiliarity at the beginning to the gradual familiarity and control, the time it took was only one minute, which was simply sensational. Of course, there is also Bai Lin's credit. Bai Lin released his spiritual power, but it did not stop the zombies' movements, but slowed their movements, and then took back a little spiritual power as they adapted. With the passage of time, Bai Lin quickly took back all mental abilities.

Seeing that their marksmanship was accurate, Bai Lin stopped interfering with a rifle, and used a pistol directly.

At this time, under the tree where they were, a lot of zombies had already arrived and were pushing the tree. Fortunately, although the tree where the three of them are located is on one side, they are separated by three meters.

Headshots at zombies under trees are more convenient than moving zombies.

Bump... The constant gunshots spread directly from where Bai Lin and the others were. The sound was like a cannonball. Naturally, it also attracted a lot of mutant beasts. Fortunately, they were all beginners. Xiang Bai Lin encountered them before. The zombies that have ranks are obviously not.

In fact, Bai Lin naturally bought a silencer, the purpose was naturally to avoid the eyes and ears of the zombies. But now their first task is to win the core and improve their power level. Therefore, they naturally feel that the more zombies within their ability, the better.

When all the nearby zombies were wiped out, Bai Lin finally got down from the tree. In fact, the tree had already been bitten badly, especially before there were a few zombies who could not tell which animal became. The beast almost climbed the tree at that time.

After collecting all the crystal nuclei, Bai Lin didn't get much, so she directly divided it into three equal parts, one for each person. Miao Cuihua's is naturally put together with Bai Lin's.

Ouya weighed the crystal nucleus in the small bag, "Boss, it seems that the crystal nucleus has grown a lot."

"Mm!" Bai Lin put the crystal nucleus directly into the space, leaving a small part and Miao Cuihua behind. spare together. Upon seeing this, Ouya hurriedly took out a small portion, and then handed it to Bai Lin.

"Boss, we will keep all our crystal cores for you, and send them to us when you want them. We are so unfamiliar!" Ouya complained.

Bai Lin was helpless, she hadn't heard him say before, "Everyone is his own, you can't mix, let's not say whether we will be together in the future, the key is that if you accidentally hang up, then put it in my space The crystal core will disappear."

Seeing that Bai Lin refused to accept it, Ouya had no choice but to accept it by himself.

Seeing that it was already noon at this time, Bai Lin cleaned up the corpse lying in the middle of the road. Bai Lin lit a fire directly at the corpse. After taking out the car and leaving the place for some distance, we started to eat. The food was naturally prepared by Bai Lin in the space before.

The key to eating such a hot meal is that you don't have to make it temporarily, it's just heaven, "Boss, you are so talented!"

"It's alright, stop flattering, eat quickly, and get to the city before dark to find a good place to live!" Bai Lin threw the fast food box in her hand and got into the car.

After accepting this speed, Miao Cuihua and Eurasia naturally ate well, and got into the car in a hurry.

"It smells really bad!"

Yang Zhong looked at the black mist in front of him, which was obviously the smoke from the burning zombie's body, "A Feng speed up!"

A Feng nodded when he heard this, and immediately stepped on the accelerator.

"How on earth did you drive? You actually drove into the cigarette..." Yuan Qiu in another car yelled directly at the bald driver who was driving.

Ah Feng was dissatisfied, "Look, she's losing her temper again, if she hadn't just procrastinated, she would have set off long ago, she clearly knows how chaotic the world is now, and to buy time is to fight for life, but unfortunately she doesn't seem to understand. !"

With Ah Feng's muttering, he soon came out of the smoke.

"Stop!" Yang Zhong shouted loudly, if he read it right, there are still burning zombies around here, and there are many around. Even for them this is a terrifying number.

Ah Feng naturally found it too. Many people in the vehicles behind them screamed in a low voice because they saw the zombies around them.

"Yang Zhong, what are you doing!" Yuanqiu was the one who called the most favorite, because she couldn't understand, there were all the hideous zombie corpses around, and there were also animal corpses among them. It was extremely terrifying. .

Yang Zhong ignored Yuan Qiu but got out of the car and inspected the scene.

"I'm going!" Ah Feng's eyes were straightened, "Is there a mistake, is this the scene of a gunfight? That's a waste of bullets." The most urgent thing for them now is bullets, otherwise they wouldn't be holding pistols. , "Who the hell is so generous!"

Yang Zhong rolled his eyes A Feng, "Can't you see that there are actually only three people who deal with so many zombies!"

Hearing that, Ah Feng widened his eyes, "No way!" Looking around, all the corpses were on the ground. Even with a gun, it couldn't match the running speed and gnawing power of zombies. "Uuu...then how many crystal cores can they have!"

This time, even Yang Zhong didn't want to talk to Ah Feng, whose brain circuit was not on the same line as his own. "Let's go, let's hurry into the city."

Ah Feng reacted and quickly followed, and then stunned, "Three people, Captain, didn't you mean the three people who lived with us before?"

Yang Zhongting He stopped and turned his head to look at him seriously, "If you encounter them in the future, you should take a detour or shake hands.

" The captain's meaning is to either treat others politely, or avoid them directly. Before getting into the car, I glanced at the large corpse of zombies behind me again. If it was really the three of them, it would be too terrifying.

But obviously those three people, one is a handsome sunny boy, one is a quiet girl with short hair and few words, and a kind aunt, who doesn't seem to be more powerful than the captain at all... He is getting worse and worse in this world. Got it!