Mental Abilities

Bai Lin thought about it and quickly turned her mental ability. After all, rapid expansion makes it easier to upgrade. It is exhausted again and again. After filling up again and again, if you blow a ball, it will be punched and flattened slowly, and the impact will be slow. with a third layer of shielding.

Time went by minute by minute, and Bai Lin finished all the things in the space that should be processed. At this time, there was a sudden click in his mind, obviously the shield of the third-level mental ability was opened, and Bai Lin immediately felt the clarity in her head, and her two hands were ready to invade the crystal core in the barrel. in. With the help of spiritual power, she was madly absorbing the energy of the crystal nucleus. At this time, Bai Lin could clearly feel the energy going towards her dantian.

I don't know how long it took, when Bai Lin opened her eyes, her face was filled with joy, but when she saw the remaining half of the crystal nucleus, it obviously turned into a wry smile. Counting the crystal cores from this bucket in her previous life is enough for her to upgrade to level 5. The consumption of level five, she can only be used to upgrade one level! It seems that she is going to kill zombies. The remaining bucket can't be used for upgrades. At least two buckets are needed, unless the advanced zombies of the wind, thunder and ice types are found. It is estimated that the first level is right. She doesn't have much use, at least level two, I don't know how many level two.

After the upgrade, Bai Lin immediately flashed out of the space. Four hours have passed, that is, she has been in the space for four days! It seems that it takes a long time to get her to upgrade. Thinking that Bai Lin took out a full set of quilts from the space, forget it, there is still room anyway.

Just after the upgrade was successful, Bai Lin's spirit was very good, and it was very good to directly release the third-level ability. The third-level has reached the cycle of 20 meters. And now it is Eurasia who is standing guard. He holds the crystal nucleus in one hand to absorb it, while the other hand ignites a small flame. Based on the size of the flame, Bai Lin can almost be sure that Eurasia is about to upgrade!

In the other room, Ye Zi collected ten small lancets, but it seems that her mental ability can only control two, and it is very laborious.

On the other hand, Sun Li looked at the golden body of unknown shape in his hand, while Zhou Xi began to practice the wind power. That's right, he asked Bai Lin specifically to know that he had the wind power.

Only Miao Cuihua, who was on the side, had already fallen asleep, but she was holding a few crystal nuclei in her right hand, and Bai Lin had a smile on her lips. Fortunately, she was given juice and juice before, and now she can basically absorb energy on her own.

After thinking about it, Bai Lin withdrew all her mental abilities, yawned, and then slowly fell asleep. It was not until almost dawn that he was woken up by Sun Li, who was standing guard.

"Boss, I'm going to sleep for a while!" Sun Li yawned. In fact, it's best to stand guard at night, especially in autumn, when the frost and dew are too heavy in the morning.

"Go to sleep first!" Bai Lin immediately packed up her things and put them in the space, then went out and said to Sun Li. But before taking a step, he stopped, "Sun Li, wake everyone up!"

Sun Li was drunk by Bai Lin, and all the drowsiness immediately ran away, "What's the matter!"

Bai Lin stared at the window tightly, she The place where I live is on the third floor.

Sun Li's eyes widened, "So...that's a zombie?" Not far away, he saw some small black dots moving towards this side, and as the field of vision widened, more and more of them became bigger and bigger. !

"It's a group of zombies, and there is already a trend of promotion!" They couldn't see clearly, but Bai Lin could see clearly that those zombies were obviously stronger than the junior zombies, and their bodies began to change a little, black The muscles have bulged out.

Sun Li woke up the sleeping person after hearing Bai Lin's words. And follower Bai Lin came to the top floor.

"What's the situation?" Zhou Xi wiped her eyes, then froze for a moment, "Did you make a mistake, there are so many zombies! Where did they come from?"

Ouya was already standing beside Bai Lin, "These zombies look a little different. Wait, what's ahead?"

"People! People who run away!" Miao Cuihua frowned, "Could it be that these places have nowhere to run, so they have to come here?"

"Aunt Miao, you're really right, there's really nowhere to run! Don't forget that this is the outskirts of the country. Just look at the clothes of the zombies in the back and you'll know that the people in the front should be from the army!" Bai Lin explained said.

"Are we driving out of here, or..." Sun Li asked.

After Sun Li's words fell, she knew Bai Lin's thoughts before seeing Bai Lin's figure.

"Boss... how many are there visually?" Ouya frowned.

"More than three hundred!"

"Ah!" Zhou Xi exclaimed.

"Just to exercise your abilities!" Bai Lin said to the people behind her.

When it comes to exercising supernatural powers, a few people are so excited that they almost forgot after a sleep, they still have supernatural powers! I heard that the best way to familiarize yourself with abilities and increase energy is to actually fight.

"Wait a second, Ouya come with me!" Bai Lin said and took Ouya down directly, but it seemed to be out of the basement of this house, but in fact, she took out those guns and so on from her own space, and there was another one Heavy weapon cannon.

Ouya looked at Bai Lin in surprise, and then said excitedly, "Boss, why didn't you take it out sooner! The three hundred zombies can be blasted to death with just four or five shots!"

Bai Lin rolled her eyes at him , "It's not as easy as you think, I only have one gun in my hand, and I only have five guns. I originally wanted to use it in a crisis!"

"Hehe!" Ouya patted his head helplessly, " Let's hurry up!"

When they got upstairs, everyone stared at the two boxes on the ground in surprise.

"This is..."

"Bullets, and guns!" Ouya said proudly, "The owner and I found out yesterday that the owner of the house is in a low-lying room. We originally wanted to give you a surprise when we left in a few days, but now it's ahead of schedule. !"

For someone with an off-road vehicle, this gun and ammunition is somewhat understandable.

"You can take as many of these things as you can now, and you will still have to kill the enemy with a knife and your abilities first!" Bai Lin smiled and looked at the excited people.

"Okay, no problem!" Qi Qin was the first to express his opinion. He especially likes guns, but as Bai Lin said, guns are not omnipotent, and they are not afraid of any real skills.

"Linlin, it's He Dazhuang and the others!" Only at this time did Miao Cuihua really see the people who walked in. There are more than 20 people in total, with gray faces and ragged clothes. But it is impossible for her to forget He Dazhuang's appearance no matter what.

"En!" Bai Lin nodded, she naturally saw it long ago. Several people have already gone outside, as if preparing to welcome the arrival of zombies.