Han Yu Is Here

After Bai Lin listened to Bai Lu's introduction, she saw that several boxes had been placed on the table, and inside the boxes were scattered number plates. What a mess and someone has already picked up the numbers! Standing next to the number card box is the person who logs in. The so-called number-corresponding cards are grouped according to number-A, number-B, and A and B with the same number are a match!

When it was Bai Lin's turn, almost everyone stared at her!

Not far from the arena, the seats of the guests were arranged. The one sitting in the middle was Jing Beibei, and the person standing behind Jing Beibei was Yansong. Jing Beibei didn't agree with him originally. He liked to see Bai Lin up close, but the Shiraishi disagrees! There is no way, because Baishi is Bai Lin's father, so Jingbei kept giving way.

On the left side of Jingbei is Gongyangruo. When Gongyangruo knew that the man they met last time was actually Jingbeibei on the day they came, he suddenly realized, and then his eyes lit up, but there was still nothing special. Exaggerated and large movements, because the two behind him were staring at her seriously.

Naturally, Yi Shuipeng was sitting on the right side of Jing Beibei, but at this time, Yi Shuipeng's eyes did not pay special attention to Jing Beibei, but kept staring at all the beautiful women present! After all, it's the East Gate Big Competition. How dare you bring a woman to watch it if you are given a guest seat? This is extremely disrespectful to Dongmen, and he can only use it to satisfy his inner pursuit.

"Master Jing, I don't know which young master from the East Gate do you value more, miss?" Gong Yangruo raised his eyebrows and looked at Jing Beibei with a hint of charm. When he looked at him, he saw a man wearing a white long gown. The beautiful woman is the only woman in it who has never put on makeup. She has a delicate melon-seed face, slender eyes with a dull meaning, and thin lips are open and closed. , What are the men and women who are holding the number plate and smiling bitterly! Anyway, when it comes to the last group of men and women crying and rushing to their own ring!

"Master Jing!" Gongyangruo waited for a long time, but they didn't even say a word, Gongyangruo didn't seem to care, "I think Bai Lin, the daughter of the head of Bai Shi, has a chance, do you think? ?" Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, I saw Jing Beibei's eyes looking at him. However, he continued to stare at Bai Lin at a glance, as if he couldn't see enough.

Gongyangruo was still a little happy, but immediately he turned his attention, clenched his hands, and wanted to speak!

"Miss Gongyang, rinse your mouth first when you say Miss Bai Lin's boudoir name!" Yansong couldn't help it at this time, seeing that Gongyangruo's body was about to approach his boss, what do you mean? people! Of course, don't blame him for not reminding Gongyangruo that their boss can't be approached just by himself! Get closer to one centimeter, and the consequences will be at your own risk!

Shangguan Qiu saw Gongyangruo's puzzled and charming eyes, and reminded 'kindly', "To avoid calling Miss Bai Lin's name stinky, so I advise Miss Gongyang not to call the boss when she has nothing to do in the future. Miss Bai Lin's name!"

"You..." Gongyangluo stood up almost without losing her temper, she actually said that her mouth was not even worthy of the names of Jing Beibei and Bai Lin, and she took a long breath before hanging on her face again. With a smile on her face, "Master Jing's followers are really joking!" But then, she groaned in pain, and with a touch, she saw the chair she was sitting on flipped back directly. And Gong Yangluo naturally fell down when sitting on the chair, because the clothes themselves are very thin, and a large part of the chest has been leaked before.

The people watching the lively behind them this time are almost all staring at the Gongyangruo, and some people even whistled at the Gongyangruo who was exposed at this time!

Yansong naturally glanced at Gongyangruo unceremoniously, fool, he had already said not to come near his house. Deserved!

"Don't look at it!" Although Gongyangruo controls countless men, he also has his own bottom line and 'honesty'. Who are the people around here? How could it be worthy of seeing her body? Naturally, she was very angry and got up quickly. Arrange your skirt. If a chaste martyr generally surrounds her chest to protect her 'innocence'! At the same time, he looked at Jing Beibei with tears in his eyes, as if Jing Beibei was a heartless man who had let down a girl's affection.

The people around him shuddered. No one in the Hidden Family knew anyone. Gongyangruo was a woman over a hundred years old and a woman who liked to seduce men. The man under her Not two hundred but five hundred.

But how many days did she come to the East Gate? Among them is her man! But they are all men in one-night stand mode. If Yi Shuipeng in the North Gate can't lack women, then Gongyangruo in the West Gate can't lack men.

At this time, everyone could clearly see that Gong Yangruo's right arm had lost a piece of flesh and blood, leaving a lot of blood. This wound is a bit funny. When she was just 20 centimeters away from Jingbei, some wretched people saw that a blue energy suddenly appeared on Jingbei's body, directly wringing her fair flesh, if it wasn't for the distance Hurry up, it is estimated that the entire arm was abolished! That's why she screamed and backed away just now, but she fell down in disgrace, and all the spring light was exposed in front of everyone's eyes.

However, many people looked at the man in black, Jing Beibei, in amazement. They didn't know if it was their illusion, they always felt that they couldn't see his face. But Gongyangruo always looks at men by looking at their faces and bodies, so they are sure that Jingbei looks good! I am worried that he will be a sheep into the tiger's mouth. After all, Gongyangruo is a forty-level domain power user. Before, many people were forced to submit to her obscenity!

I just didn't think that this Gongyangruo could not even get close to him. So there is only one possibility, that is, this man is very strong, and he is stronger than Gongyangruo. What is the concept? Many people swallowed their saliva, darling, the first genius of this hidden family is really scary, right?

How old are people? Thirty-four! At the age of thirty-four, a person in the field of supernatural powers who surpassed the fortieth level...

"That's not right! That man looks familiar!" At this moment, a younger woman's voice sounded!

This time a lot of people looked at the woman, and the woman quickly lowered her voice, "Have you noticed that the man is also wearing black clothes and looks very similar!"

"Hey, what do you want? What are you talking about?" another woman beside her asked eagerly.

"Yeah, what's wrong with his figure?" Many men also looked at Jing Beibei curiously, well, very good, definitely the best among men!

"The eldest miss's boyfriend is her!" At this time, a middle-aged woman finally saw it, "Yes, it's definitely him, just a few days ago, I saw him on a date with the eldest miss, although I only glanced at him. , but I will never forget it in my whole life, it is simply the appearance of a god!"

"Yes, this is what I want to say!" The young woman was also very excited! I wanted to go in the northwest direction of that scene.

When a man around saw her, Lima stopped her, "You want to die, didn't you see Gongyang Ruo getting hurt like this when he got close to him!" The

woman instantly woke up from the handsome and unusual face she remembered. Come over, with a trace of fear in my heart, I was busy saying thank you to the man!

The surging crowd immediately silenced because of this sentence. After a while, everyone's eyes were on the ring, let's watch the game!

But at this time, there is still no way to calm down in the heart. The daughter of the head and the 'light' of the east gate are actually together. I don't know who has climbed the other, but everyone thinks that it is Bai Lin who has climbed the scene. northwest! Then again, this Jing Beibei knew that he was a difficult person to deal with. The eldest lady of their east gate is really capable of finding such a superb man!

Bai Lin looked at the number in her hand, the last number, 203-A, was very helpless! There are more than 400 people participating, divided into more than 200 pairs and 30 arenas, please wait! Bai Lin wanted to cry but had no tears. As soon as she turned her head, she saw a pair of warm eyes looking at herself through the glasses, Bai Lin was stunned, "Han Yu!"

Yes, not far away, stood Han Yu wearing a decent white sweatshirt, but he seemed to be a bit of a mess, obviously someone who had just arrived at the east gate. When Han Yu saw Bai Lin looking over, he immediately gave a gentle smile. After looking around, he asked Bai Lin with his mouth shape, "When are you competing? I'm here to cheer you on!

" Eh..." Bai Lin frowned and gestured towards Ada on the stage, Ada immediately stepped back from the main table Baishi, "Miss."

"Uncle Ada!" Bai Lin pointed at Ada With a slight smile, he then pointed to Han Yu who was still outside, "He is the young master of the Han family of the Dongmen hidden family, Han Yu!"

"I see!" Ah Da looked in the direction Bai Lin pointed at. Although there were many people, at a glance, he saw a gentle and noble Han Yu, who seemed to stand out from the crowd. "Miss, leave it to me!"

Bai Lin nodded. If it was before, Bai Lin would definitely go over and invite him to the guest seat in person, but now he is just a guest of the East Gate, who came here to watch the East Gate Grand Competition. That's it!

"Master Han Yu, please come with me!" Ah Da said to Han Yu with a blank expression.

Han Yu looked at Bai Lin who glanced at himself, then turned and put her eyes on the ring, her heart sank, she should not be such a person.

"Master Han Yu!" Ah Da said again when he saw the handsome man who was not moving in front of him!

"I'm sorry, I was a little distracted just now!" Han Yu finally came to his senses and said apologetically to Ah Da!

Ah Da was a little surprised when he heard this. He didn't expect Young Master Han to be so humble and polite, but he still made a gesture of invitation to him!

At this time, Han Yu also took a step forward in a very polite and grand manner. Ah Da looked at Han Yu's back for a while, and the middle door was really different. The young masters who came out were all extraordinary. Han Yu definitely had his own way of treating people, and Ah Da would never doubt that Han Yu's popularity in the middle gate must be very high! If it was Yi Shuipeng, he would definitely be arrogant and look at him with contempt forever.

I have to say that Ah Da has lived for so many years, and he is indeed very good at seeing people. Among the three young masters in the middle gate, Han Yu is indeed the most popular. Whether it is the elderly, children, men or women, everyone who has had contact with him for a while People of time are all impressed by his talent, temperament, and kindness. In addition, he is never lukewarm, and his warm appearance is a collection of all people's impressions of him!

And no matter where Jingbei goes, those who don't know, those who know, don't know, the first glance is good-looking, the second is unattainable, just like the male version of the best thousand-year-old Tianshan snow lotus, listen to I said, I know the effect, but I haven't seen it before!

As early as when Bai Lin's eyes were looking at the periphery, Jingbei naturally saw Han Yu as well. Looking at Han Yu's eyes looking at Bai Lin at this time, he seemed to know something, but he couldn't say it. He always felt that he Some reject Han Yu!

"Northwest, I didn't expect you to come! When did you come? Don't tell me." Han Yu asked softly when he was still ten meters away from Jingbei, and there was definitely surprise in his voice. the taste of.

At this time, Gongyangruo was about to regroup when he heard a gentle and pleasant voice. Looking ahead, he saw a tall and slender white figure with a face that was not inferior to Jing Beibei. Wearing a pair of glasses, he is definitely a handsome man.

"Can you come out?" Jing Beibei didn't look at Han Yu.

"Alas!" Han Yu shook his head after hearing the sigh, "How is it possible, I sneaked out, I have to reach your realm to get out, I guess I won't be able to get out within five years!" Northwest's side, but not close to Jingbei, but moved towards Jingbei to inquire up and down, "What did you eat? Upgrade so fast?"

"You're not bad, it's only been four months and you've changed from two The tenth level has risen to the thirtyth level, and the domain has exploded!" Jing Beibei only looked up at Han Yu at this time!

Han Yu pushed his glasses and spread out his hands helplessly, "I still can't beat you!" He turned around. At this time, Ada had already added a chair, "You also came to see Bai Lin?"

Jing Beibei heard nothing say.

"I came here specially for her, and I decided to woo her!"

Yansong's eyes widened as soon as they heard it, and they wooed Bai Lin? This... isn't this digging the boss's corner?

"You don't have a chance!" Sure enough, Jing Beibei finally knew why Han Yu looked at Bai Lin just now and made him uncomfortable. That was the look he looked at Bai Lin before.

Han Yu's heart kept sinking, with a heavy taste in his eyes, but a hint of something in the corner of his mouth, "Could it be that, during the time I wasn't here, she was taken first? Yes, Bai Chu?"

"Why not ? Me?" Jing Beibei stared at Han Yu's eyes at this time! The eyes of the two seemed to wipe a layer of microwaves in the air and went outside.

"Jing Beibei, this joke is not funny at all!" Han Yu's voice had a hint of solemnity at this time. Impossible, he knows best what kind of person Jing Beibei is. He definitely won't... But if this person is Bai Lin... Thinking of what happened to Bai Lin and Jing Beibei... Thinking of Yansong's jokes, thinking of In the middle of the restaurant, Jingbei looked angry, thinking...

"Bai Lin is mine!" Jingbei was still looking at Han Yu firmly!

"When did it happen?" There was a trace of grief in Han Yu's eyes, but his tone definitely sounded very relaxed. He Han Yu was such a person himself. He seemed to care about everything, but he didn't care about anything!

If you care about something, it will make people think that he doesn't care, "When did you meet? When did you start and when did you get together?" To actually want to inquire so much, it seems that he will not give up easily without saying it. If it counts as the time when he really got to know Bai Lin, "the time when he robbed the golden dragon." The last sentence is the time when he asked about his different feelings for Bai Lin, "before he robbed the unicorn." One question, the time he spent with Bai Lin was not long, "Three days ago!"

"Ha...hehehe..." After hearing Jing Beibei's short answer, Han Yu laughed directly, and his smile was a bit bitter and a little sad, but it made outsiders think he was happy at this time. In his heart, he exclaimed fortunately, fortunately, he didn't really like Bai Lin very much, absolutely! Such a woman is just making herself a little curious, it must be like this! "It really is fate, just like I met her first, she won't like me, she won't like me!"

"Master Han!" Looking at Han Yu, who had lost his poise and grace, Yansong unconsciously said: opened his mouth.

After hearing Yansong's voice, Han Yu calmed down his mood, the corner of his mouth raised a gentle smile, and there seemed to be a smile in his eyes, looking at Jing Beibei, "Hehehe, congratulations, Beibei, finally It's enlightening! Don't worry, I, Han Yu, want to come here to pursue the principle that there are fragrant grass everywhere in the world, why should I care about Bai Lin's thorny rose!"

Jing Beibei looked at Han Yu and felt that he was a little abnormal, but he still didn't say anything, even if it was Brother, it is impossible for Bai Lin to let her, and it is even more impossible to push her into the arms of others! If Han Yu really robbed him, he would still act decisively and show no mercy!

Han Yu seemed to have turned into the elegant and noble son of the past again, holding his chin with one hand, "In the past, you kept reminding me that Bai Lin is an outsider, and I can't touch it!" He said this, turning his head to look at Jing Beibei. "Actually, you already had a crush on Bai Lin at that time, didn't you?"

Jing Bei pursed his lips and did not speak.

"Hehe, you entered the tent unintentionally later on purpose, didn't you? The main purpose was to tell me that you fell in love with Bai Lin, so that I should not get too close to her, right?" Thinking of some clues from the past, Han Yu felt stupid!

"The first one isn't!" At that time, he was really thinking about Han Yu. As for the second one, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, because at that time he didn't know what he was thinking, "I don't know the second one!"

Hearing that, Han Yu didn't speak anymore, but he believed in Jing Beibei because Jing Beibei didn't bother to lie. At this time, the air felt a little depressing. He had indeed escaped from his home before. This was something he had never known about his father and mother, so he came out like this, because he didn't want to miss Bai Lin's chance to become famous. Now he suddenly felt that what he was doing was a little ridiculous!

On the other side, Gongyangruo was completely ignored by the two beautiful men, and not only that, the person they were talking about was actually Bai Lin! Hehe, sure enough, her sixth sense will never go wrong, Bai Lin will definitely be her nemesis in the future!

At this time, Bai Lin was not worried about her cousins, but observed other people in the East Gate. Bai Ziku, the so-called grand elder's little grandson, looked like he was in his fifties, and he was indeed amazing, but he The lucky draw was a person from the third elder's lineage, and it was only a twenty-two ability user. The ability was not used, and the ability user was kicked off the stage!

The other people were also lucky. They were not from their own clansmen, but one of Bai Lin's cousins ​​was unfortunate enough to draw Bai Lu. Before she played, she begged Bai Lu to let her go and asked her to stick to it. Half a minute is the completion of Bai Lin's task!

In the end, Bai Tu reluctantly agreed. There was a lot of thunder and little rain in the arena. Finally, he pulled the cousin off with a gentler vine and stepped off the stage!

"Cough, cough, sister Bai Lin, I have completed the assigned task." The woman looked at Bai Lin with some embarrassment.

"The tenth cousin is really amazing!" Bai Lin looked at the beautiful woman in front of her and nodded!

The woman laughed excitedly when she heard that. Although these two days are temporary cramming, but for those who rarely use powers and almost forget that they have powers, the help is definitely not a star!

Bai Lin turned to look at the other cousins, and at the same time listened to many people exclaiming.

"Isn't that Shi Shiyi? Level 15 held up against level 20 for three minutes, that's amazing!"

"Not only that, other people, Shi Lao Shi, Shi Lao Wu, and Shi Lao Si held on to it for three minutes! It's not too long!"

"It's amazing, after all, there is still a level difference. It's a miracle to be able to hold on like this." If it was someone else, they certainly wouldn't have such a strong opinion, but it's a big deal for those people they despise to hold on for so long, and some people think that they They were cheated, but seeing that the victors didn't look good, I knew that these people had some real skills!

Originally, Bai Lin's cousins ​​were going to report their achievements to Bai Lin, but they didn't expect so many people to talk about themselves and others.

"Being called a waste is a different feeling than being praised. Now everyone has realized it!" Bai Lin looked at these incompetent brothers and sisters with a smile. They can't be regarded as hating Baishi because they themselves It was the children born by the concubines of Shiraishi's cousins, who had never been taken seriously, it was impossible to talk about love and affection, and they had been used to abandoning themselves since childhood. Hence it is like this.

After a few people heard Bai Lin's words, they were a little embarrassed! Speaking of which, they were able to achieve today's achievements because of Bai Lin's 'special training'. Immediately, they all looked at Bai Lin with burning eyes.

"Although the talents of several cousins ​​and sisters are not high, how many people with low talent have risen to the forty-fifth level through their own efforts, and even broke out in the field of supernatural power by chance? Many things are actually You can't generalize, the key is to see if you can see yourself!" Bai Lin gave everyone a rare smile after she finished speaking, "Look, you all cried and said you couldn't do it before, but what happened? Which one of you suffered because of this? Seriously injured?"

"We..." These people glanced at each other and finally became excited. Yes, Bai Lin was right. They thought it was impossible two days ago. done!

"Okay, everyone has worked hard for a few days. If you have something to do, you can go back and rest first!"

"We have nothing to do, so let's take a look here!" Several brothers and sisters of Bai Lin quickly said that they are actually the most important thing. Just wanted to see Bai Lin's arena.

It was no coincidence that Bai Lin drew a 28th-level civil engineering dual-skilled user. It was the old man who used to stare at Bai Lin. He was said to be the third grandson of the elder's eldest son. How long!

Bai Lin looked helplessly at the group of people who followed her behind her, and suddenly she had a feeling of being surrounded by stars! However, because there were many low-level people mixed in, the game only lasted about an hour, and Bai Lin finally played!

This one caught almost everyone's attention.

Looking at the 28th-level old man on the opposite side, he saw that he took the lead in erecting a wall of earth in front of him. Everyone in the East Gate knew that Bai Lin liked to shoot first. Bai Lin looked at the thick wall helplessly. A layer of earthen wall, shaking his head.

"I don't have any pets, so please don't use pets, Miss Bai Lin!"

Bai Lin heard and looked at the little animals in her pocket, "They won't come out!"

"That's good!" He swung a dozen canes that were thicker than Bai Lin's thighs directly at Bai Lin, but it filled the entire arena in an instant. At the same time, the canes flew towards Bai Lin.

Everyone saw Bai Lin standing still on the spot!

"Is she scared stupid!" a man said mockingly!

Others seem to feel the same way when they hear it. Without the supernatural beast, she really can't do it! But the next second they were speechless, what was that shape? I saw that just when the rattan was about to touch Bai Lin, she saw her body swaying, making it unreal, because with her swaying, a lot of shadows were formed, but they disappeared quickly, all the The rattan was all hit on the shadow, and it didn't touch a single hair of Bai Lin at all!

After all, the entire arena is now full of rattan, and everyone is a little dazzled, not to mention Bai Lin, who is hiding in the rattan at this time, do you want to hang like this?

"What kind of movement is this?" The first elder saw Bai Lin, who was flickering on the stage, looking at the inauthentic Bai Lin, with a trace of light in his eyes.

"The head of Baishi seems to have used this kind of movement technique once, and it is estimated that the head of Baishi has passed it down!" The seventh elder looked at Bai Lin's movement technique and felt a little pity, such a good technique was Baishi's personal property!

"She's speeding up!" I saw the Fourth Elder exclaimed at this moment!

In front of everyone, I saw that Bai Lin was no longer swaying from side to side, but kept moving forward with extremely fast speed, and she also avoided the attack of the rattan!

At this time, Bai Lin was completely immersed in the comprehension of the phantom. With her eyes closed, she was still able to precisely avoid the rattan attacking from the opposite side. Following her footsteps and footwork, she followed the phantom on the second floor. The description begins to slowly evolve from the first layer! When the rattan produced air fluctuations and was not close, she directly avoided it. Not only that, she could even clearly calculate the place where the rattan was about to attack next time. near.

When it was near, the speed of the rattan was even faster, and Bai Lin, who had reached the second level of the phantom, was twice as fast as before, so she completely disliked the speed of the rattan at this time. Kick the wall!

Everyone thought she was hitting the stone with an egg, but they didn't expect that the earth wall with Bai Zi hook was directly sent off the stage by Bai Lin. Then stand straight! Not to mention that everyone didn't react, even Bai Zigou himself didn't react! She looked at Bai Lin with disbelief in her eyes.

Bai Lin touched her nose, "I'm sorry, I just didn't have a good grasp of strength!"

Peng -

what does it mean to have no grasp of strength, you kicked everyone down without injury and pain, and said that you haven't grasped strength yet ! This strength should be described in a few words, "accurate to the decimal point" "!"

"Drink, there are really two brushes!" Bai Ziku and the others looked at Bai Lin who stepped down at this time with a smile!

"Why are you afraid?" Bai Ziou said coldly.

"Hehe, I'm afraid? Bai Ziou, are you talking about yourself? The third grandfather is in good health!" Bai Zixie lived up to his name, and there was an evil spirit all over his body. Isn't saying the third elder a mockery of Bai Ziou? ? Immediately turned around, "Let's stop watching the fun, let's start taking the brand! Alas, the competition is really boring, I really hope to get the number one, so I can directly advance to the competition!"

Indeed, after the check in front, there are two hundred and zero If three people win, then there will be one more person after that, so the promotion method is directly adopted! As for the victor who was injured in the ring, it was naturally the one with the power of light that healed him! Eat some more fruit of the restoration ability, and then you can play the next game.

But this time Bai Lin was lucky, she was the first to be drawn!

Seeing the number one brand in Bai Lin's hands, Bai Ziku and the others shook their heads helplessly. It seems that some people are lucky!

Bai Lin doesn't have to play this time, so she just watched it quietly. If there is enough time this time, it is estimated that there will be a third match. If there is not enough time, it may not be played until the afternoon. Try it!

Sure enough, because most of the people who were close to it were eliminated, but there were still lucky people. The opponents who were drawn were not strong, and they stayed. The luck was not very good this time, so some were still killed in seconds, and some were very strong. Gao Qiang, the battle will take a long time!

Bai Lin looked at the time at 9:30 and looked at the momentum on the field. It seemed that one hour was enough to complete the game. After all, thirty arenas would be enough for a hundred and one pair of people to talk about three times. !

At half past ten, Bai Lin drew a number card again, 10-B, the tenth group. Bai Lin walked directly to the tenth ring, and went back to eat earlier than the end!

I have to say that Bai Lin really had some luck. The opposite is the eighth grandson of the seventh elder, but he is a level 25 gold-type ability user!