Finale 5

"Shut up!" At this time, don't panic, otherwise the zombies haven't entered the door yet. It is estimated that these people will frighten themselves to death, and those guards will definitely lose their fighting spirit. Is this different from the chickens to be slaughtered?

Hearing Qinglong's ferocious expression and stern words at this time, many people returned to their sanity. "I ordered immediately, and let the whole city rise up to resist. Didn't Bai Lin also provide a lot of guns at that time? Although there are many zombies with energy conversion, there are still zombies in the storm domain, how many kills can be killed. How much! ***, even if I die this year, I will redeem the lives of those relatives who died in the hands of the zombies!"

"Master of Qinglong Base!" Many people heard this sentence and shook hands Clenching your fists, don't you stand up at this time, don't you wait until the zombies eat them? Besides, they had killed zombies many times before. Did they forget about these things after a few good days?

"Okay, this matter is decided like this!" Qinglong is indeed very bloody, and he will die if he dies. He doesn't believe how long the people in the membrane can live, unless they never get out of that membrane!

The zombie base has moved into the big base Xuanwu base at this time. If you look closely, almost a lot of things are still the same as before, and the war zone has obviously been cleaned. Chen Bosheng has a little bit of cleanliness. This kind of cleanliness just doesn't like watching Those stump blood that he didn't make himself, because he felt that it really insulted the eyes of his researcher's genius.

In the villa of Xuanwu Base, Chen Bosheng poured himself a glass of wine. The bright red red wine was like bright red blood. He slowly took a sip of the wine, which was pure and mellow. "Would you like a drink?"

Bai Ziou looked at At this time, Chen Bosheng, who was full of gentlemen and had a hint of European aristocratic atmosphere, frowned. Now he is completely different from him in the research room. He really is a lunatic, a change. "No, I don't drink red wine!"

"Really!" Chen Bosheng thought that he didn't like coercion, and shook the glass in his hand, "What a pity, this is a good wine, it must have been treasured by the former base chief of Xuanwu Base." He raised the tall glass in his hand. Don't, one eye narrowed slightly, the other eye widened, and he glanced through the red liquid in the glass that surrounded the entire hall, "It's all red, it smells full of blood! Have you smelled Zigu?"

Bai Ziou narrowed his eyes, "I don't know, but I don't understand..."

"Oh, what else does Ziou don't understand?" . It really is a mature middle-aged handsome uncle. If he looked like this in his previous life, he didn't know how many loli girls who loved his uncle would have been fascinated.

"Why are you targeting those bases with weak resistance? Haven't you already researched that layer of membrane? Why don't you deal with the Hidden Family, the Taoyuan Base, or even the Huaxia Base!" The zombies said they wanted to keep humans in captivity as their permanent rations, but at this time they killed the weakest humans, leaving some strong ones, so he wouldn't be afraid of problems in the future?

"I'm not trying for them whether humans are a race that helps each other, but the facts tell me, it doesn't seem to be!" Chen Bosheng laughed deeply. In fact, he didn't have this reason. He just wanted to satisfy his desire to watch the play. While the world was still there, he played with everything in applause. He wanted to make humans despair, and he wanted to make the zombies who thought they should win also despair. After thinking about what would happen in the future, Chen Bo Sheng was very excited.

"However, I heard that Bai Zihong is now at the Baifeng Base, can we..." Bai Ziou was originally an angry young man, and he was also a man who paid close attention to each other, but he was not broad-minded, but this does not mean that he has a lot of experience and a firm heart He is very receptive!

He didn't understand why his grandfather kept him by Chen Bosheng's side, but he was not interested in Chen Bosheng's so-called research anyway. And the longer he stayed with Chen Bosheng, the more timid and fearful he became. Fortunately, Chen Bosheng didn't seem to do anything to himself at this time, and he woke up from a dream many times. Even if Chen Bosheng was smiling at him kindly and tenderly in that dream, he felt terrified.

But he didn't dare to escape, because he was afraid, afraid that Chen Bosheng would not let him go, and at the same time he was also afraid of those high-strength zombies, maybe he was caught before he walked ten kilometers from Chen Bosheng, or was directly divided. , this is an extremely stupid thing for Bai Zigu! Moreover, when his grandfather came out, he told him that as long as he stayed by Chen Bosheng's side for a while, then he would be able to hit Chen Bosheng.

The helpless Bai Ziou can only choose to believe in Bai Qitian, even if he draws a cake in front of him, he can look at it and fill despair and fear with hope.

Chen Bosheng heard Bai Ziou mention Bai Zihong, and smiled slightly, "It seems that you have received a lot of news from my side!" He doesn't like to share news with others, of course other zombies are willing to share with him, and he doesn't either. It will be disgusting, so he still gives freedom to the people around him. Of course if he needs too much, then he doesn't mind turning him into a test item in his hands. "I said that I won't give her any help until the day Bai Zihong is discovered. In fact, she can come back, but I didn't say I wouldn't let her come back to me, but she seems to prefer human bases. !"

Chen Bosheng naturally understood Bai Zihong's mind at that time, Guo Zhenren's mind, no matter how to teach her, brainwashing her is still like that, vanity is disgusting!

"But... she was created by you, don't you think it's too much a pity?" Bai Ziou felt that he was helpless at this time, and he was relieved to have Bai Zihong to accompany him. Although he knew what Bai Lin's skin was like, except for Bai Lin's skin, his heart flashed, and he hurriedly suppressed the disgusting Bai Zihong he had seen before.

"What a pity? Who would be a pity for a failed work? To say something unpleasant, it would be a shame to stay by your side. If Professor Gu Qin saw this scene, he would probably laugh at me!" The zombie's eyes were nowhere to be seen. No, Gu Qin and Han Yu naturally had a big fight about the black family, so he naturally knew that he thought he was the only one who survived in all the research institutes, but he didn't expect that there would be Gu Qin Call it a super genius.

Gu Qin, Chen Bosheng will never forget, he found a lot of good things from him at that time, but unfortunately it is the common property of the research institute, he cannot move it at will! What is full of drama is that he injected so many improved and enhanced versions of the zombie virus, but he did not become a zombie, but actually became a half-human like them, so he was also in the same situation as a half-human. For the professors and doctors in between, Gu Qin has become especially precious, and he no longer dares to use potions arbitrarily on him. What's more surprising is that Gu Qin's memory, IQ and EQ, as well as his extremely strong hands-on ability, are simply the strongest copying machine.

As for all the research, they naturally did not avoid Gu Qin, who was still very young at the time. Unexpectedly, he wrote down all of them. Before the researchers injected him with medicine, he knew what kind of medicine would be injected into him today. , how will he react, and how to improve it later!

The most terrifying thing was that he was only ten years old at the time, and he said that as if it was going to rain today, you have to remember to bring an umbrella and things like that. It makes people think that he is mentally abnormal. As a result, after a series of examinations, it is found that he has no problems. In the end, when he was fifteen years old, there was no progress, and he was simply recruited by researchers as a researcher.

After all, aside from Chen Bosheng, Gu Qin was considered the most powerful person at the time. In addition, he was considered half-human, which was consistent with their goal of becoming human, but to be on the safe side, he was finally controlled with potion for a period of time. time.

It wasn't until later that he really didn't find out that he had any villain's heart, and he was very enthusiastic about research that made people relax their vigilance against him. After all these years, he didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I didn't expect that I didn't hate it, but buried all the hate in my heart, waiting for the best time to make a decisive move!

Chen Bosheng thought that many researchers had died before, and even Gu Qin's mentor Dr. Yao should have been killed by him! Chen Bosheng still appreciates this kind of person, and what he appreciates even more is that he didn't come to stop his plan to watch a good show.

"But, she is very powerful, she is already a god-level person!" Bai Ziou earns it according to the truth.

"Amazing? Human?" Chen Bosheng looked at Bai Ziou with interest, and almost didn't whistle, "The relationship between you two must

have been excellent before!" Seeing that she was no longer human, he still said It's a human, it's not a relationship what is it?

Bai Ziou's face suddenly turned pale after hearing Chen Bosheng's words. Although his tone was not mocking, he felt embarrassed. Because although he and Bai Zihong are cousins, their relationship is not very close, but in this world with very few relatives, if he can live, he will not watch her die.

"Remember, she is a person without a past. Even if you tell her now, she will believe you, but she will never treat you as a family member." Chen Bosheng put the empty wine glass in his hand gently on the On the table, "Let's go, it's getting late, get a good night's sleep, and go out to see tomorrow!"

Bai Ziou still kept his original movements, but he looked at the figure of Chen Bosheng wearing a white coat leaving, " Bai Zihong, why didn't she come back?"

At this time, Bai Zihong, who was being talked about by Bai Ziou, was sleeping soundly, and her fair skin was now full of bugs similar to gray fat worms. But when the sleeping woman opened her eyes, she saw that the bugs on her body immediately retreated under the skin, and everything seemed like an illusion.

The darkness did not affect Bai Zihong's vision at this time, because day and night had nothing to do with her vision, and she could see everything clearly in dark places. After staring at the ceiling for a while, he hit a Hache slightly, then turned over and continued to sleep. There will be another battle tomorrow, and she must rest well. She has been exhausted for the past few days for the Baifeng Base. Only at night can she restore her energy source.

Gu Qin did not sleep at this time, but excitedly observed the body of an old man who was immobilized with some kind of liquid in the glass cover, and then yawned without any image.

"Someone is talking about you!" Han Yu had just come in. He had already taken off his mask, revealing a seductive and charming face. With those peach blossom eyes, he flashed Gu Qin's eyes.

"If someone is really talking about me, then I hope it's the little guy Bai Lin!" Gu Qin said with a laugh, then glanced at his watch pointing to one o'clock, "Why are you still not sleeping?"

"Already asleep . After a while, I didn't see that you haven't slept yet, so come and have a look!" Han Yu smiled warmly and stared at the glass cover, but unfortunately Han Yu didn't know much about potions, "What about you? I've been excited for days and nights and haven't slept, do I have to continue like this?"

Of course Gu Qin knew that Han Yu was talking about letting him rest, so he shrugged his shoulders, "There's no way, I'm just too excited, I just don't know what to do. I can't sleep!"

Han Yu shook his head as he looked at Gu Qin who was still talking at the moment, and patted his shoulder lightly, "Then go ahead, I'm going back to sleep!"

"Hehehe!" Gu Qin heard He just smiled and looked at his blue back leaving, "Hey, are you really not going to help the little guy?" The

little guy was naturally Bai Lin, Han Yu paused, "Yes, after a while Don't you want to go out too!"

"Oh! Why did you say that?" Gu Qin looked at Han Yu in surprise.

Han Yu didn't turn around, "There's one person you haven't solved yet, otherwise it wouldn't count as avenging you!" The corners of

Gu Qin's mouth twitched up, it was so funny, Han Yu was funny, Xiao Hei... No, it should be Jing Beibei too Very interesting, and Bai Lin is even more interesting.

In the Taoyuan base, Bai Lin is shrinking in Jing Bei's arms, she is used to sleeping in Jing Bei's arms.

Jing Beibei has never been sleepy, his eyes stared at Bai Lin's face like the starlight in the dark night, and then he gently pulled out his hand, stroked Bai Lin's cheek, and copied her face as if he could feel it. Her soul is general, and the corner of her mouth draws an arc unconsciously, with the sound of deep breathing.

Bending his head, he gently kissed her cheek, and then his eyes fell on Bai Lin's cherry red lips, and he finally kissed her.

Bai Lin was asleep when she felt something entered her mouth, and her lips were sucked a little sore, she snorted, and finally woke up, her voice was soft, obviously not yet awake, Jing Beibei It was laughter that let go of her lips.

"Jing Beibei, what are you doing?" Bai Lin squinted her eyes a little, but under her long curly eyelashes, she couldn't seem to see that she had opened her eyes at all.

"Nothing!" Jing Beibei touched Bai Lin's soft hair, and then rubbed her chin against her white forehead.

Bai Lin felt that Jing Beibei was a little baffling, but she couldn't resist sleepiness, so she had to go with him.

"Is Bai Lin asleep?"

"Sleep!" The voice was extremely low, obviously ready to fall asleep.

After five minutes, Jing Beibei's voice became a little louder, "Bai Lin, are you really asleep?"

He was about to fall asleep, but when he heard this sentence again, he closed his eyes and frowned, "I really fell asleep. It 's over!"

After another five minutes, "Bai Lin..."

"Jing Beibei, are you finished? Are you going to let me sleep?" Bai Lin is really angry, what time is it now, she doesn't want to stay up late, In addition, Jing Bei let her go today, she naturally wants to rest well, how could he know that he only slept for a few hours, that's all he is?

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin who raised her body slightly. At this time, she was staring at herself with some signs of fire breathing, and said seriously, "I can't sleep!"

"Huh?" What is this? logic? Could he pull her to stay up late if he can't sleep?

"I'm going to go out tomorrow to check the situation, I can't sleep now!"

Bai Lin sighed, rubbing her soft hair on her forehead, trying her best to restrain the feeling of getting up that she didn't know when to get up, " Then how did you fall asleep?"

"I don't know." Jing Beibei really didn't know how to fall asleep.

Bai Lin was defeated by Jing Beibei, and then continued to lie down, "Then count the numbers, you will definitely be able to fall asleep!"

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin, who was habitually nestled in his arms again, and the smile deepened at the corners of his mouth. So she whispered in Bai Lin's ear, "Bai Lin, I love you!" Bai Lin, who

was suddenly confessed, was stunned for a moment, then she wrapped her arms around Jing Beibei's strong waist, and suffocated herself against his. In his arms, "Jing Beibei, I love you too!"

Jing Beibei lowered his head and kissed her hair, and finally closed his eyes contentedly, as if that sentence was her best lullaby for him.

When the next day was slightly bright, Jing Bei gently moved his body away, and then kissed Bai Lin, who was sleeping like a cat, on the forehead, "Good morning!" When he left the room, Jing Northwest didn't like to be separated. Even for a day, coming back this afternoon was a torment for Jing Beibei. He hypnotized himself, and if he went out earlier, he would be able to resolve it earlier, and then come back earlier.

When the big sun shone on the bed, Bai Lin's eyes were stimulated by the sun, so she shrunk in the quilt. After she was fully awake, she got up. Only then did she realize that Jing Beibei had already left, and she remembered what happened last night. , A smile crossed the corner of his mouth, and he said softly, "Good morning, Jingbei!"

The dozens of people who were facing the rising sun and getting closer to the Taoyuan Base were really complaining at this time. After driving for a while, he quickly found a place to hide.

"Comrade Bai Nuo, can you please stop making such a big noise next time? Don't you know that zombies' ears are extremely sensitive?" At this time, Yi Shanshan could not wait to rectify Bai Nuo's law, and this kid's ability is not good enough. When his field burst out, it didn't have much effect on other zombies, but he was still stunned!

"Hehehe, why can't I protect myself by breaking out the field of supernatural powers?" Bai Nuo looked at Yi Shanshan extremely unpleasantly, "Every time we make our Dongmen power forward, what's wrong with me making some noise? Could it be that? Just follow me and pick up the ready-made."

"Little nephew Bai Lu, what you said is wrong!" Gong Yangruo's eyes kept looking at the deserted man beside him, but he said to Bai Lu, "Don't forget, we are also preventing from behind. The zombies are outflanking you, and we are all cooperative! You have also seen that there are so many zombies now, and we still don't know how many are nearby!"

Bai Nuo heard this sentence and did not say any more, it was obvious that the two of them communicated with each other. People who are angry, "Since this is the case, my strength is not high, why don't we stay behind and intercept the zombies for you?"

Han Xingchen and Zhuge Liuqin naturally know that Yi Shanshan and Gongyangruo seem to have always been with Bai They didn't know how to deal with it, so they didn't say anything. They only needed to arrive at the Taoyuan base safely. I heard that they had made high-tech weapons. This was the only good news for them.

"Let's go after you've had enough rest!" Zhuge Liuqin spoke at this time, and when he got up again, he glanced at the cold, strong and good-looking man, and then closed his eyes, was it really his illusion! Although they don't look alike, their actions and expressions are really similar to Jing Beibei's. Moreover, the man I saw in Jingsongshan's grandfather and Jingsongshan's study should be him. Just the same.

But this man has been with Gongyangruo for almost a month, and it seems that he has never heard anything from him. And sometimes it's really weird, as if always looking at them with unfamiliar eyes.

Bai Lu pursed his lips, what does this mean, he made it clear that he would not change it. He gestured at the people behind him, and continued to work hard to open the way. Fortunately, there are people from the middle gate who will help, otherwise this matter is really difficult to say.

At this time, Jingbei took Wan Gao and a few people out of the lake. Jingbei's mental ability swept away and saw a large number of zombies around.

"Master, do we need a big fight?" Liu Guo licked his lips and said evilly.

Jing Beibei just glanced at him, then looked ahead, "Kill those who block the way!" He had to go over there to see the number of zombies!

Meiji and the others deepened their smiles and stopped talking. Following behind Jing Beibei, the five people seemed to exude a strong aura and spread to the surroundings!

This movement naturally caused many zombies to see this scene. He may not understand Jing Beibei who is now dressed in black but not wearing a mask, but he definitely knows about the previous corpse kings behind Jing Beibei.

"Then... that's not Wan Gao, how many people are Mr. Meiji?" One of the zombies couldn't help but said.

"You read that right, it's them, it's strange that they have become humans!" Another zombie looked at a few people.

Immediately, almost all the zombies looked at each other, do you want to go? In the end, they still didn't dare to go there. For them, the corpse king will always be the most terrifying existence. Coupled with the strong aura emitting at this time, although it is not comparable to Chen Bosheng, isn't Chen Bosheng also a zombie at this time? And there are five of them, and they are all unfathomable.

It's just that when Jing Beibei and the others hadn't gone far, they heard the sound of fighting not far away, and it was very loud. A lot of zombies are still rushing over there.

"It seems that other members of the Hidden Family have come here, and they feel like they are holding back!" Liu Guo said with a wicked smile at this time, with a hint of interest.

"Do you want to save?" Wan Gao's face was cold, as if he could start killing at any time.

"Let's see first!" Jing Beibei said coldly at this time, his footsteps not moving.

The people behind him all raised their brows at this time, almost not whistling to watch the play.

With a puff, Bai Yan cut down a zombie that had exploded in the realm and was about to lose it. He could only quickly hide behind a few people, and then watched the other groups. At this time, Qian Meng was still hiding in Han Xingchen's place. Behind him, Zhuge Liuqin still used his infection ability to deal with those zombies.

What surprised Bai Ru once again was that Gongyang Ruo and Yi Shanshan were really relaxed, and it seemed that all the zombies were concentrated in their three teams. They are powerful enough, why are there so few zombies killing them?

Looking at a huge tail in front of him, he was busy holding the weapon in his hand to block it. With a bang, he was thrown into Yi Shanshan's team by the tail. At this time, no one caught him, and he was directly thrown. on the ground.

When I touched my painful buttocks, I almost didn't swear. So many people have seen it. Yaya. They get out of here quickly.

"Pfft... Hahaha, that fat man is quite interesting!" Meiji couldn't help laughing at this time, and she seemed a little abrupt in the sound of shouting and killing.

It's just that as soon as Bai Lu looked up, he saw a zombie's hand coming directly towards his body, and the zombie in front of him had three degrees of energy conversion, and immediately set up a thick metal wall in front of him, but unfortunately the zombie was in front of him. Nian Qian encountered the golden wall as if he encountered the plastic foam, and he went straight through it with ease, and soon penetrated to his chest, he heard the laughter, and then he saw the front The zombies suddenly disappeared without knowing why.

Immediately, he glanced in the direction of the laughter reactively, and his eyes lit up when he saw Jing Beibei, "Boss Jing!"

It was indeed Jing Beibei's hand just now, just need a little black energy source to directly destroy that Zombies devoured.

This group of people reacted and looked at the direction of Jing Beibei when they heard the call of Bai Zhu. At this time, Jing Beibei stood quietly in front of a group of zombies, and there was a large area around them. The area seems to be a forbidden area for zombies, and no one dares to get close.

Bai Lu was not stupid, he hurriedly headed towards the northwest of Jing, and the other people in the east gate were naturally not stupid either.

"Mei Ji, Lord Wan Gao, do you want to cover them up?" After watching the fat man pass the position of Jing Bei and others, the others followed, and one of them, a relatively high-level zombie, spoke mechanically at this time. asked.

However, Mei Ji, Wan Gao and the others didn't speak at all, but all looked at Jing Bei, "You should ask Master about this matter!"

As soon as Mei Ji's words came out, almost all the people and zombies looked at Jing Bei Bei. , especially the cold man, looking at Jing Beibei frowning fiercely, this kind of expression is impossible for a person with amnesia.

Jing Beibei looked at the group of zombies expressionlessly, "Half of your high-level zombies are here, do you have the ability to enter the Taoyuan base?

" It's just that there are only so many zombies on the periphery of Taoyuan Base, which shows how many zombies there are.

"Sorry for not commenting!" Who knows that the words of the high-level energy conversion fifth-degree zombie just fell and saw him suddenly disappear.

This time they all knew that it was the man who did it, but they didn't know how he did it.

"Tell me!" Jing Bei casually pointed at a female zombie and asked.

"I, I..." The female zombie was taken aback by this man who was obviously good-looking, but at this time looked like a hellish rakshasa, and didn't speak for a long time.

Jing Beibei unceremoniously gathered a little black energy around her, and soon the woman disappeared. Jing Beibei pointed at a few zombies in this way, and finally annoyed all the zombies.

"Humans, don't take an inch, if it weren't for the face of Meiji and other adults, we would definitely kill you!"

Jing Bei gave him a cold look, and immediately saw that the man was disappearing again.

"Damn, this human..." Many zombies were already angry and attacked directly at Jingbei and others, but there was something like a barrier around him. It turned out that Jingbei had used his spiritual ability. protect the surroundings.

"Oh hahaha, this time they challenged first!" Liu Guo likes this kind of moment the most, and he took out Jingbei's protective film without hesitation.

The other three went out unceremoniously, and the bloodthirsty carnival officially began.

Bai Nuo and the others stared at this scene in a stunned manner, and then looked at Gongyangruo and the zombie-turned person behind Yi Shanshan with contempt. He said in a low voice, "Look at other people, then look at your people, tsk tsk, this comparison is really not an ordinary difference!"

Especially at this time, the eyes of those people actually showed an unbelievable look when they saw the four of them. With terrifying eyes, it is really only by comparison that we know what is the best.

There is a killing stab outside the Taoyuan base, and the Baifeng base and the Qinglong base are also very bad at this time.

"Master Qinglong Base, we can't do it anymore. The zombie attack is too violent. It's like a broken bamboo. We will reach here in a minute. Let's leave!"

Qinglong was very irritable at this time, looking at the front five faces everywhere. People with blood, "Where are the other people?" The

five of them were stunned when they heard it, and tears welled up in their panicked eyes, "I guess it's already..."

"What are you kidding? With a team, more than 7,000 people died? It's only been a few minutes?" Qinglong stomped the chair on the ground directly, his face was extremely grim, "If you want to leave, I have no face to leave!" Then he took out the high-tech gun on his waist, Ready to go outside, obviously desperate.

"Base Commander!" The five people behind him panted heavily and quickly followed after gritted their teeth.

"Base chief, base chief..." At this time, a man wearing the unique armor of Qinglong Base stumbled over, with tears in his eyes, "It's saved, it's saved!"

"What's saved?" People are busy asking.

"I... Huhu... I saw people from the Hidden World Family coming, all of them are high-level abilities, there are more than a thousand people!" The man said excitedly.

"Hahahaha, great, great!"

Just as the voices of several people fell, they saw a huge figure hovering above them, it was actually a huge white behemoth, waving the wings of white stone, towards With a roar in the sky, many people in Qinglong Base were shocked.

"That's... a unicorn..."

"Yes, I saw it!"

"Oh my God! Was this sent by God to help us?" said a woman who was hiding with her baby in her arms.

"No, that's Miss Bai Lin's beast pet!"

...

The people below became boiling instantly, and the zombies of the birds hovering in the sky were bombarded to death by unicorns in just one minute. . Then he jumped into the sky, and he could trample several zombies to death with one foot, and it was extremely fast.

Among the people of the Hidden World Family, only the people from the East Gate smiled slightly. They naturally knew how many mutant beasts their eldest lady had. It's just that I didn't expect to see this mutant beast for a long time. It's already at the level of a god. It's really amazing. In fact, when they came out, they didn't think that they would go out alive. Now that they saw the unicorn, they were completely relieved. .

The Qinglong Base completely reversed the unilateral pursuit and killing of zombies, and quickly gained the upper hand. However, the good times did not last long, and the zombies were not stupid. There was a mutant beast at the level of gods, and they were naturally reported. A god-level monster zombie soon arrived.

The people from the Qinglong Base who were lucky enough to survive the Hidden World Family rushed towards the Huaxia Base. At this time, they were simply powerless to resist. After the people of the hidden family are broken.

Even if Bai Zihong is a god-level man at the Baifeng Base, she was directly blocked by a red-eyed zombie that was full of blood, so she couldn't help too many people behind her, because this completely blood-red zombie actually She is the second-level goddess, even if she has the Tongtian Sword, she can protect herself. If the real Bai Lin would have killed the zombies at this time.

"Damn, I fought with them. I didn't expect them to have a plan. Today, they want us all to die!" One of the small teams shot and said.

The people behind him didn't say anything, but there was a hint of ruthlessness in their eyes. The last few days of being attacked by zombies can be said to be exhausted and frightened. Now, they can ignore everything, because their family members must have already Killed, the zombies killed this day, obviously already have an antidote, but they don't want to be human, they insist on being zombies, and then kill each other, "I also fought with them."

"Hoo!" It happened that a dozen seniors The zombies came over and watched the group of people stand up and shoot at them, "Roar!" They shouted at them excitedly, their eyes instantly reddened, some with their hands and some with their tails directly blocking the bullets in front of them. attack.

The group of men watched a black tail like an arrow swept towards them at this time, but they did not show the timidity of human beings, and still held their guns at their heads, and finally the tail was about to approach themselves and so on. When the body of a human being, close your eyes and wait for death.

Unexpectedly, after waiting for a while, I didn't wait for anything. Instead, there was a burning sensation from the front. Li Li opened his eyes and saw that the high-level zombies that were still there just now had completely disappeared.

what happened?

At this moment, a sharp cry came from the top of their heads, like a bird call and a roar. They all looked up unconsciously, and then they were stunned. On their heads, there was a huge fiery red mutant beast with a tail on the tail. The long hairs are very dazzling under the sky at this time.

"Phoenix? I saw the phoenix!" One of the men in the escaped team shouted.

"It's really a phoenix!" The other man couldn't help but muttered at this moment, looking at the scene in front of him, as if he still hadn't reacted.

The phoenix of unknown origin is naturally Bai Lin's little meat bird. Hearing the cry below, he gave a sharp whistle again, and then spit fire at the zombies below. Those flames can now be completely controlled by it, so don't worry. will burn others.

Of course, people from the hidden family have already been killed here, and everything will be reversed.

Bai Zihong looked at the majestic phoenix in the sky, the greedy light flashed in the eyes, and the hand of the opposite zombie passed through his abdomen without paying attention. At this time, the red-eyed zombie wanted to directly tear her apart. , but I didn't expect a lot of bugs to come out from her abdomen, and all of a sudden he sucked his whole hand flat. The zombie was surprised that he didn't want to pull out his hand, and those bugs were shameless and actually followed Its arm climbed up, obviously wanting to suck it dry directly, and cut off its entire arm immediately.

Bai Zihong looked at the ignorant eyes of the blood-red zombie opposite, and smiled strangely. The role of this phantom bug is not only to help her fuse all her organs, but also to absorb other people's things and turn them into her own.