Bai Lin's Worth, Luck

After listening to Bai Lin's words, the three of them were so excited that at this time they could all want what they would be like in the future.

After arranging the affairs of the base, and thoroughly implementing these things, it took another half a year, and it was summer. A lot of people have come back from going out, it can be considered that they have completed Bai Lin's mandatory regulations, and they have also brought back a lot of survivors.

At that time, when the survivors saw Taoyuan Base, it seemed like they had seen a paradise, and many people even cried. Fortunately, they have accumulated a lot, but they can solve the house price stipulated by Bai Lin. Of course, the price will increase with time. Bai Lin is confident that in the end, the price will definitely be 100 times higher. She doesn't believe that such a paradise will not be fought over by the world!

Bai Lin didn't come forward and asked Ouya and others to take a look. I am preparing to go out. After all, I promised Ye Zi, and those genius treasures should be discovered soon, so this time is just right!

"Linlin..." Miao Cuihua frowned as she looked at the child who was about to leave her.

"Aunt Miao, you don't know my skills yet? Don't worry! But this base will trouble you, Brother Sun, and the master!"

"Don't worry, with me, the base will be fine!" Zheng Chenggong directly assured. Besides, the base also has a baboon who has risen to level ten and an octopus who is level seven.

Sun Li handed the package to Bai Lin, "This is the dry food made by the godmother, take it with you on the road!"

"En!" Bai Lin nodded and took it, "By the way, Master, I have kept a lot of things in the warehouse, including the crystal core. You have the right to allocate these. Big Zhuang will also leave for three days, Sun Big Brother, the trivial matters of this base. It is estimated that you have to manage it too! There are also the things that the three merchants I mentioned need for the storefronts are also in the warehouse, but give a small part first!" Bai Lin said this sentence with consideration, after all, if it is a one-time Giving too much is hard to guarantee that some people think that she is full of personal pockets, and they are afraid of being used by fans to set fire in the future. The reason why Bai Lin thinks about it is that firstly, she doesn't want to be troublesome in the future, and secondly, the control of the base does not want to be mandatory, because once she does this, the people in the base will sincerely respect her for not being there, and secondly, she is afraid that the people in the base will become fearful Cowardly, bullying the soft and afraid of the tough, this is what she doesn't want to see. Don't bully the poor, who knows what hidden dangers the base will bring to the base after bullying outsiders at will. Of course, if it is someone who is malicious to the people at the base, they deserve to be killed.

"Sister Bai Lin, I'm ready!" Ye Ye was of course the happiest, so he came over suddenly!

"Well, I see, let's go!" Bai Lin said goodbye to Miao Cuihua and others.

"Boss, and me!" Ouya also prepared things, followed by Xiao Feng and Zhou Xi who were carrying their bags.

"Got it!" Bai Lin looked at them and shook her head, "Let's go!"

So the group of five left in the boat, and when they reached the shore, the octopus in the water would push the boat back to the island.

But they didn't know that, Ding Ning followed behind them!

After sending Bai Lin away, Zheng Chenggong and others went to the warehouse, intending to see how many things Bai Lin left behind to plan for the future. Bai Lin cannot carry the burden of this base alone.

Looking at the huge space of more than 1,000 square meters filled with all kinds of food, the most amazing thing is that there are still a small number of snacks! Most of them were frozen by Bai Lin, and there was no artificial damage under the natural weather. A few of these frozen things would take two years to melt away, and the entire warehouse exuded an air-conditioning. This also understands why Bai Lin had to laboriously make the warehouse into a partition to isolate the hot air from the outside. The small room on the other side of the warehouse is full of crystal nuclei. Looking at the crystal nuclei piled up like a small mountain gang, the eyes of several people widened and looked at each other.

"We must protect this warehouse well!" Zheng Chenggong said very solemnly. He originally planned to arrange four people to come, but seeing this situation, he felt that it was necessary to let five people patrol in turn.

"Indeed, this might be all Linlin's property!" Miao Cuihua said, suddenly as if thinking of something, she took a few steps forward, and sure enough, behind the unfrozen food, there were more than a dozen A large oil drum, you can smell the smell of gasoline when you walk in and open the stopper. He said with certainty, "Linlin left the car."

Zheng Chenggong heard it, "We didn't see it here."

After Sun Li heard Miao Cuihua's words, he went outside and wandered around the warehouse. After a circle, I saw a small house on the side of the warehouse. It had a pure iron door. When I opened it, I saw a dozen cars lying there quietly. These cars They are all military vehicles, and they are all cloaks. Two off-road vehicles, one pure black, the other is their off-road vehicle in the last villa. There are also more than a dozen other brands of cars. These cars are undoubtedly better cars. Among them, there are two cars that are expensive and expensive, and they are indeed known with a little common sense.

These cars were all searched by Bai Lin after they encountered them on the road, and when they saw good ones, they didn't know how to take them into the space. There are still many good cars in Bai Lin's space. Those cars that Bai Lin is going to auction later are really limited editions. Although these cars cannot be driven outside if the site is not high, it does not prevent people with many crystal cores from showing off at the base!

"It turned out to be here!" Zheng Chenggong, who rushed over, sighed, and was as stunned as Sun Li when he saw the car inside.

"Linlin has collected so many cars?" Miao Cuihua wasn't surprised by these, she just glanced at it and didn't lose her temper like Zheng Chenggong and Sun Li. Patting the two on the shoulders made them come back to their senses, "You..." The two who had come back to their senses looked at each other tacitly and then left heavily.

They didn't expect Bai Lin to trust the two of them so much, so their brows parted, no matter what, they must hand over Bai Lin to their base for good management. Otherwise, I'm really sorry Bai Lin.

Thinking of the helpless smiles of the two here, Bai Lin really wasn't afraid to scare them to death. A news is more shocking than a news, is this still the end of the world? In the 21st century, this little girl's worth can also dominate one side. If they knew that there were many daily necessities in Bai Lin's space, they would be crazy.

What would they think, Bai Lin would naturally be able to know something. After all, she had worked hard for ten years in the last days. If she saw these things in her previous life, she would definitely think it was a dream. Therefore, the shock in their hearts must not be less.

When a few people arrived on the shore, Ye Zi's mental ability looked around and looked at the 100-meter-high tree in front of him, a piece of green, "Wow! The trees outside are so big!"

"Indeed, so we have to be more careful, let's go!" Bai Lin said and then stepped forward, but it didn't take long for a few people to encounter a zombie beast. The zombie beast is only level five, and the others are level five. Now, to deal with these things, a few people have no difficulty, but they still stopped for a while.

After everything was sorted out, Eurasia directly burned the body of the mutant beast, consciously not using it.

Several people continued to move forward, and Bai Lin noticed that someone was following them at this time. She glanced at Ye Zi, and the distance was fifty meters. She should have found it. It seemed that the people behind him had some hidden means, and after a thorough observation of the people behind him, it was actually Ding Ning, which really surprised her. Looking at her figure, she seems to be a trainer, but she never showed it when she was at the base.

Bai Lin didn't directly dismantle it. If she really wanted to come out with them directly, and the zombie beast just now was an excellent opportunity to come out, but she didn't. Therefore, Bai Lin also thought that she did not know, and when she met a really difficult opponent, she secretly revealed her position and let her be attracted. Anyway, she wants to peep, and this is the price of voyeurism.

"Move forward quickly! Find a safe place to spend the night!" It took too much time from starting to now. Bai Lin gave them a careful observation of the current situation. The so-called road has long been covered by weeds and shrubs. , if it wasn't for Bai Lin, they probably wouldn't be able to tell where it was. After all, they came and went in a hurry before they came out, and they didn't have much time to look at the surrounding environment.

Hearing what Bai Lin said, several people looked at the sky. It used to be very dangerous at night. Now, after nearly four years, wouldn't it be even more dangerous, so they hurriedly followed Bai Lin through the woods. This kind of feeling seems to be not bad. The previous few people have not really tried the speed of the current few people. Looking at the surrounding scenery, this is faster than the cars driving on the highway.

"Roar!" At this moment, a loud roar came from the ears of several people, obviously the voice of a zombie.

"Boss, the pressure is not strong, let's go?" Ouya asked Bai Lin, and the footsteps of several people did not stop.

"Alright!" Bai Lin knew that there was a level 7 zombie a thousand meters away from them. This zombie was no better than the previous zombies. Her chances were like a normal person, and her movements were very flexible, but her face was blue and purple. And the red eyes let people know that she is not a normal person, but a zombie.

When they arrived, after seeing the energy fluctuations in their bodies, the zombies who were coming towards them ran away without saying a word, because it knew that it could not deal with them at all. Just curious why it didn't notice before? How could it know that the spiritual power demonstrated by Bai Lin directly blocked the energy emitted by several people.

"Where to escape?" Among these people, Zhou Xi and Xiao Feng are both level 6 and naturally willing to practice with level 7. Besides, there are a few people behind Bai Lin. Originally, Ye Ye wanted to help, but when she thought about it, she gave up directly. First, she was at level seven, and her mental ability was a special ability. Naturally, it was stronger than other abilities. Xiao Feng just lacked an opportunity to upgrade, so he just gave them two!

The female zombie who turned around and fled immediately felt a wind blade coming towards her back. She hurriedly jumped and flashed past. She turned around and grinned at Zhou Xi. If it wasn't for the strong man behind him, it would have torn him apart. . When he turned around, he found that there was actually a metal shield in front of him. The angry female zombie punched directly, and the shield cracked. After punching, all the shields shattered. At this time, Sun Li and Zhou Xi were already close to her. I don't know when there is a knife in my hand, one is a collection of wind blades, and the other is a metal knife. This is also something that can be done easily after the fifth level of the body. The two attacked the zombies quite tacitly.

"Roar!" The zombies seemed to know the abacus of the people here, but they avoided it completely. This sixth-level little human is actually rushing to fight its seventh-level dual-skilled zombies? With a wave of his hand, he saw a tornado approaching Zhou Xi, but when Zhou Xi flashed, his expression was excited, and he didn't even care about the damage the wind could cause on his arm, "Boss, my luck is really good. Good!" A seventh-level wind crystal core is definitely enough for him to rise to seventh-level.

"Zhou Xi, pay attention, this crystal nucleus is not in your hands yet, if we still have to take action in the end... this crystal nucleus doesn't belong to you!" Ye Ye yelled at Zhou Xi worriedly.

Zhou Xi didn't dare to be careless when he heard it, "Brother Xiao..." Dodging wind energy, he stopped talking to Xiao Feng on the side.

"I don't want it!" The meaning is obvious that he doesn't want the wind element's crystal core, and he wants to deal with it just to practice.

Seeing that the two were fighting against the zombies, although the zombies paid attention to Bai Lin and the others, they immediately realized that their opponent was not the little Luo Luo that it had encountered before, so they didn't care whether Bai Lin and others would make a move. , but take seriously the two people in front of you.

Bai Lin found a place nearby, took out some things as if watching the fun, and while eating, she discussed with Ye Ye and Ouya, reminding Xiao Feng and Zhou Xi a few words from time to time.

"Roar!" The cunning human being, obviously it was about to gain the upper hand, was close to killing the person in front of him, but when Bai Lin mentioned the two of them, they flashed past like a loach. They were really angry zombies.

jump! Xiao Feng, who was looking for the loophole at this time, slashed the zombie's neck with a knife, but the sparks were rubbed out, and there was no trace of the zombie's neck. "King Kong is indestructible?"

"Skin strengthening!" Having said that, it seems to be a level 7 skin enhancement. Xiao Feng's knife couldn't cut it at all.

I have to say that the luck of a few people is extremely good, so that they can meet the seventh-level zombies of the two types, and they are the same as Zhou Xi's, which is like a godsend. Of course, if someone else encounters it, it is estimated that they will say bad luck, bad luck!

"The superposition of superpowers can double the effect!" After the superposition of the six-level superposition of supernatural powers, it is indeed possible to deal with her skin enhancement. Bai Lin reminded, but it seems that Zhou Xi and Xiao Feng have not tried this supernatural method often.

After the two heard Bai Lin's words, they really started to use it, but it was easy to say, easy to think, and more difficult to do than to ascend to the sky. And the consumption of powers is too much, there is no way but to give up.

The zombie seemed to know that the two people in front had nothing to do with him, so he became happy, and his abilities became faster and more powerful.

"Power consumption, you can't consume the zombies of the seventh level and the second line!" The

two of them knew it, looked at each other, and directly risked being cut by the wind, they smiled strangely at the zombies, and then they saw a person Shen disappeared in front of the zombie's eyes, and then the zombie felt a click on the back of its neck. It was obvious that the so-called metal knife had actually pierced its neck, and it had already leaned against its cervical vertebra. Once the cervical vertebra was broken, it would die. Fortunately, it reflects fast.

"Hey, let you be mad!" It turns out that Zhou Xi superimposed his wind energy on the golden knife. Although the level is different, the wind energy can help the golden knife to cut the flesh and blood of zombies. That speed is actually the inertia that promotes it. Is it strong? In addition, the zombies seem to have strengthened their skin, so they did not gather wind energy into the whole body style shield, which is more convenient for Xiao Feng's knife.

"Roar!" The zombie's skin was strengthened, but the healing speed was not fast. The two pursued the victory and went back again at the risk of being cut. This time, the zombies are already prepared, and this set is coming again? Therefore, a wind wall has been arranged around it for a long time, and he looked behind him proudly. Who knew that there was no one outside the wind wall? Immediately, his scarlet eyes widened, and with a grunt, his head fell.

The two of them are not stupid. Knowing that the zombies have taken precautions, they will naturally attack the east and west. When the zombies turn their heads, they will return instantly and continue to chop at the injured neck.

Taking out the crystal nucleus, Zhou Xi smiled happily, "So this is the collection of dual-series abilities!"

Ye Ye also stared curiously, most of the crystal nucleus was cyan, but a small part was colorless, and immediately envied He got up, "You can use both crystal cores, this time you might be able to leapfrog!"

"I didn't expect you guys to be so clever that you could think of that way!" Ou Ya praised without hesitation.

"Hey, it's thanks to the boss!" Zhou Xi touched his head, as a thief, he was naturally flexible. And Xiao Feng is not an idiot, he had already thought of it when he saw Zhou Xi looking at his knife and gesturing for his own.

"What to do with this corpse?" Xiao Feng frowned at the corpse.

"Burn it!" Bai Lin said directly, it is really a disaster to keep the corpses of the seventh-level zombies. If they are eaten by low-level mutant beasts, it is estimated that this generation of mutant beasts will become extinct.

Ouya directly threw a finger-sized fireball at the corpse, and the corpse burned in an instant. Seeing that the sky had begun to darken, "Boss, how about we rest here?" The energy released by the seventh-level zombies does not have much variation. Beasts or zombies dare to come.

Naturally, the others knew, and when they saw Bai Lin nod, they started cooking.

Ding Ning swallowed as the aroma entered her nose, and finally set her eyes on her dry steamed buns. She knew that the steamed buns in her bag would go sour in a few days because of the hot weather. She didn't have Bai Lin's ability, and she didn't dare to start a fire behind them, for fear of being discovered by them. The resentment in her eyes was all Bai Lin, if it weren't for her, she wouldn't have to live like this. Waiting for this time not to let you die? Thinking about it, he took out a bead of red grass from his package. This grass was a bit like a four-leaf clover, but it was hard to see its original appearance, because it was wrapped by Ding Ning's light power. But this grass is very useful. If you use it well, it will help, but if you use it badly, it will cause disaster.

Bai Lin naturally 'sees' the grass in Ding Ning's hands, she stopped eating, her eyes narrowed, alright! I didn't expect that she still has the ability to know that kind of grass, but I don't know when she got it. Judging from the appearance of the grass, she should have obtained it long ago. Is she trying to use that grass against them?

Of course, if Bai Lin knew that the reason why she really wanted her vicious shots was because they had a good life, they were both fruit and food, and they killed zombies along the way to get a crystal nucleus, so happy, but she was eating steamed buns that were a little stale. , but also pay attention to the surrounding environment at all times. Bai Lin had to laugh, she brought it on herself!