7 - ARC 1.7

Third P.O.V

It has been three years since Gene first came to (Y/N)'s house, and it has been quite uneventful.

Gene's reform plan seems to have gone well. He doesn't seem to be showing any yandere tendencies, and has started showing cousinly respect towards (Y/N).

He also had a huge glow up, and looks quite handsome at his age.

The only problem is that Gene is fifteen. Therefore he is going to re-meet Mary, the source of his obsession.

They haven't heard anything yet, but (Y/N) is sure the walking death flag should walk into their lives any minute now.

"(Y/N)! There is someone I'd like you to meet!"

Speak and they shall appear.

(Y/N) came out of their room and walked into the living room.

There were four people in the living room. Ma, Pa, and two other people.

The older man of the two, who was probably Gene's father, seemed to be quite tall, even sitting down. He had rose colored hair and had amethyst eyes, just like Gene.

The teenage girl, who was probably Mary, was absolutely stunning. She had shoulder length rose hair like her father, but her eyes, they were the bluest blue (Y/N) has ever seen. Not to mention her *ahem ahem* cute body figure.

Overall, Mary gave off a sweet, loveable, kind, vibe.

Everyone in the room was staring at (Y/N). Well, not at them, but behind them.

They suddenly felt a chilly glare from behind them.

(Y/N) turned around and found Gene glaring at his father and Mary.

"Gene...?"

(Y/N) asked hesitantly. They had never seen Gene glare like that.

Were all my efforts in vain? Is he already jealous that Mary is sitting next to her father?!

(Y/N) wondered before taking a seat.

"What are those people doing here?"

Gene asked Pa.

"Well, these people are your family. Your father, and your sister. Surely you remember them?"

Pa asked.

"I remember them, I just wish I didn't."

Gene said while gritting his teeth.

"Son, I know I haven't been the best-"

"You have no right to call me son."

Gene cut his father off.

"You are a coward who took his favorite child with him and left the other to rot. You didn't even try to get me from her, you just left me there."

Gene sneered. His father looked at the floor.

"I know I can't make up for the past, but I want to make it up to you. Mary and I are moving here so you could move in with us and still be close to your family."

Gene gave a 'when the world freezes over' look.

Now, should (Y/N) be worried? No! This was all in the plot!

"There no way I-"

"Please reconsider!"

Mary cuts off Gene. Everything was just like the plot, Gene had a small grudge against his father, so Mary speaks up. Then when Gene hears her beautiful voice, he decides that he wants to get closer to his sister.

"Father is really trying to make it up to you, so please give him a chance!"

Mary pleaded.

Here it comes....

"No."

(Y/N) choked on air.

What the heck?! What happened to the plot!?!

Author's Note: "Son." "Don't call me son." That is what I thought of when I wrote this part.