43 - ARC 5.3

Third P.O.V

Four years later (Y/N) finds themselves free from worries.

Turns out Aria just had an obsession with the name '(Y/N)' and had been telling everyone in the village to name their child '(Y/N)'.

Typical annoying-child behaviour, they hoped.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing outside!?"

Their mother scolded them.

(Y/N) found that it was a very dull life in the house. Their father was a stay at home dad who refused to call them by their name when mother wasn't around.

(Y/N)'s mother picked them up and carried them to the door. Inside was the panicked shouts of (Y/N)'s father.

"Anchovy! Where are you Anchovy?!"

(Y/N)'s mother slammed the door open and spoke in a sickly sweet voice that even made (Y/N) shiver.

"First you lose track of my child, then you keep on calling them by 'that' name?~"

(Y/N)'s father chuckled nervously.

"What on earth are talking about?"

(Y/N) was placed gently on the ground.

"Run along dear."

Poor (Y/N) was ushered out of the room before they could even get a glimpse of action.

Aria was sitting on her bed, reading a book.

"I guess they are at it again."

It was a statement more than a question.

"Yeah."

(Y/N) went up to see what book Aria was reading.

"It's about a boy and a REALLY tall beanstalk."

Aria said before whispering.

"I found a really tall beanstalk the other day, do you want to come with me and see if we can find treasure?"

(Y/N) knew this wasn't a magical world so their answer would be 'You know that giants don't actually exist, so there's no treasure?' but instead they had to act like a four year old who knows nothing.

"Sure!"

And so the epic beanstalk adventure began.

Author's Note: To be honest, I've never met anyone who's name is 'Anchovy'. Is anyone of you readers named Anchovy(I would be surprised if one of you said yes)?