15 - ARC 2.5

Third P.O.V

It took some time, but (Y/N) finally managed to convince their wife to let them be the male lead.

Well, sort of anyway.

"If you cheat on me with some pretty young thing, I'm going to grind your bones to make some bread."

(Y/N) shivered as they remember how serious Angela seemed.

Angela was just as terrifying as she was beautiful.

After a few weeks of studying the script, it was time to shoot the scenes.

Actors are really overpowered, how could someone memorize this stuff so quickly?

"(Y/N)! You're just in time! Miss Hollow is ready to shoot the scene."

(Y/N) had just gotten done with the makeup, the costume, and the hair(seriously, how do actors do it?) when the director dragged them to the set.

The books series focused on Li Ren and his childhood sweetheart, May Kai as they face many foes on their journey to become immortals.

It was pretty cliche if you ask (Y/N), but this world didn't have many good books to read.

(Y/N), who is playing Li Ren imeadeatly spotted May Kai(aka Kira) on the set.

"Let's do good, partner!"

Kira said cheerfully while holding out her hand to (Y/N).

(Y/N) would have normally been disturbed at the over-friendliness, but Kira seemed so cheerful and innocent. Like she genuinely wanted to get along with them. So (Y/N) shook Kira's hand with a smile.

"I hope we get along."

Meanwhile...

"Brainwashing has started, host. Be mindfull of how long the process will take."

"However long it takes to make (Y/N) mine."

Later...

Kira managed to get out of her costume in record time and catch (Y/N) in the hallway.

"Hey...ummm.. I was wondering if-you-could-teach-me-more-about-acting!?"

Looking at Kira with her blushing cheeks, (Y/N) had the urge to pinch those cheeks.

(Y/N) shakes their head.

What has gotten into me? I have a wife!

"Sorry Miss Hollow, but this is my first time acting, I'm afraid I don't know much."

Instead of being disappointed, Kira seemed to brighten.

"Then we can both learn together!"

Kira grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and started dragging them away.

"I already asked the director to use the conference room, so we can practice in there."

(Y/N) was about to tell Kira 'no', but when they thought about it, an extra hour of practice wouldn't be bad.

A little practice never hurt anyone.

Author's Note: I'm back!~ Did you miss me?(if you didn't, I have no clue why you are reading this) Anyway, be sure to check my profile for new books!(note that S.S.T.Y is still my top priority)