22 - ARC 3.2

Thrid P.O.V

The royal family had sent a carriage to pick up Jack's fiancée, aka (Y/N).

"Crown Prince's fiancée, I am one of the royal advisors. I am here to escort you to the palace."

(Y/N)'s current status was equal to the prince as they would be the future queen of the kingdom.

'Queen' is basically a title given to the whoever marries the king, regardless of their gender.

Gender didn't really matter for elves because of the Light Tree. All lover's had to do was each put a hand on the tree, whisper the magic words, and a leaf would fall down. The leaf would then turn into a cradle with a newborn baby in it.

So that's how baby elves come into the world.

(A/N: I feel so creative for coming up with this.)

The carriage ride to the palace was quiet, but it was a comfortable silence.

Once they arrived, (Y/N) was lead to the throne room.

As soon as (Y/N) saw the royal family, they got down on one knee in a respectful bow.

"I greet the king, queen, and crown prince of the elves."

(Y/N) said, not daring to look up.

"You may rise."

A gruff voice that (Y/N) assumed was the king answered. (Y/N) looked up and was blinded by beauty.

The king had golden blonde hair and blue eyes. The queen had green hair and purple eyes. But Jack was the perfect mix with golden blonde hair and purple eyes.

He's only 8(0) years old, but he looks like a lady-killer.

(Y/N) commented in their mind.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, (Y/N)."

The queen said in a soft voice like velvet.

Forget Jack, I'm taking his mother.

(Y/N) thought for a moment before sighing internally.

The king probably wouldn't like that. 'Like father, like son'.

"Thank you, your majesty. I am honored to be welcomed so warmly."

(Y/N) had to think carefully about their words because in the palace, your words can and will be used against you.

"Were you expecting to not be welcomed warmly?"

There it was, one of the officials in the throne room just HAD to speak up. (Y/N) looked at the official with a smile.

"I wasn't completely sure I'd be welcomed warmly, after all, people like you and me, are bugs compared to the royal family."

Translation: Know your place. I am basically part of the royal family. You are nothing compared to me.

(Y/N) gave a close-eyed smile at the official, who had turned red in anger and embarrassment.

The queen coughed.

"Crown Prince, why don't you take your fiancée to the parlor?"

"Yes, your majesty."

Jack bowed before exiting the room, (Y/N) followed.

When the two entered the parlor, the crown prince got to the point.

"Although you are soon to be apart of the royal family, it would be inconvenient to have you living in the palace. So please continue living where you currently are for the time being."

The prince said coldly.

(Y/N) mentally jumped for joy.

The original (Y/N) practically demanded to live in the palace, but not me! The less time with a yandere the better. Plus, he's so cold to me right now, there's no way things would turn out like Kira! All I have to worry about now is making sure he doesn't hate me too much.

(Y/N) left to go find a carriage, thinking about how wonderfully cold the prince was and how indifferent he must be to them.

Unfortunately, the prince wasn't at all indifferent to (Y/N).

My fiancée being so obedient is very cute. Although I didn't think much about them before, seeing them up close, something about them seems so familiar.... I should probably make them stay in the castle longer to get to know them better.

Jack had a smirk on his face.

I'll figure out why you're so attractive.

Author's Note: 'Familiar....' What on earth could Jack mean?