13 - ARC 2.3

Third P.O.V

Kira's audition wasn't actually that bad. She had the skills, she looked the part, and her attitude was humble. There was no reason to not cast her as the female lead.

"The only thing is, we don't have a suitable male lead."

The auditions were over, and every role was filled, except for the male lead.

Carson was supposed to audition, but he didn't show up. I wonder what happened.

(Y/N) didn't plan on giving Carson the role, but they had to admit, no one here was worthy.

"Wasn't there another male actor that was supposed to audition?"

(Y/N) asked the director. The director frowned.

"That actor is currently M.I.A. If you ask me, unprofessional people like that shouldn't be in the entertainment industry."

The director seemed to have a very bad impression of Carson. (Y/N) suddenly felt their shoulders relax as a calming feeling washed over them.

I guess since it doesn't affect me that much, I shouldn't worry.

(Y/N) shrugged off the worry about Carson and focused on more important matters.

"Where are we going to find someone that matches the description of my books?"

Yes, (Y/N) was an author, and their book series was the inspiration for the tv series. The director suddenly looks at (Y/N) with a bright look.

"You based the male lead's appearance off of yourself, right?"

(Y/N) blushed. Original (Y/N) based the appearance off of themselves to make a strong, hot, outgoing character. Which was the opposite of their quiet, shy, timid personality.

"I did."

(Y/N) said reluctantly.

"Then why don't you be the male lead?"

The director asks.

(Y/N) froze. They had never considered acting, and weren't planning on doing it now, but what was the persuasion that sweeped over their mind?

Something compelling them to do it..

Meanwhile...

"Congrats host on stopping the suspicion in your love one's heart, and managing a reason to keep on seeing them."

"I'd do anything for my beloved."

Author's Note: I'm back....for now. Just a few more days before I disappear for a week before coming back. I'll make announcement before I disappear.