10 - ARC 1.10(END OF ARC 1)

Third P.O.V

After (Y/N) and their family died, there were many changes in the world.

The business world mourned over the loss of the great company leaders.

The student body mourned over the loss of the cheerful (Y/N).

Nick mourned the loss of his best friend, even though he wanted to be more than that.

The day (Y/N) called in sick was the day Nick planned to confess his feelings for them. Once (Y/N) called in sick, he decided to tell them the next day, not knowing he would never see them again.

Nick regretted not going to (Y/N) when they were sick, but all he could do now is visit their grave whenever he had time.

The one who missed (Y/N) the most, was by far Gene.

Once he felt (Y/N) go limp under him, he stopped what he was doing to check on (Y/N).

He realized that they had no pulse and rushed them to the hospital, but it was too late.

(Y/N) was dead, and Gene was rich. Gene picked out a beautiful casket for (Y/N) and made sure they were properly cared for.

Although he had all the money he could ever want, he still felt empty.

Did he regret kissing (Y/N)? In a way. He wished he would have chained them to him before they died.

Gene dryly chuckled as he looks at (Y/N)'s grave.

"You may have escaped me this time, but I swear, next time, it won't be that easy."

Meanwhile...

["Congrats on completing your mission."]

They system's dull voice came through (Y/N)'s head.

("How much longer until my promotion?")

["10% towards promotion. Keep working hard, host."]

("Can I go to the next world?")

["Transferring soul....40%...70%....99%...

Transfer complete."]

Author's Note: Wow! ARC 1 is done already? I'm going to be going somewhere without Wi-Fi in a week or two(I'll be gone for 1-2 weeks), so I'm going to try and update as much as I can before then(I will try to make an announcement before I go). Afterwards I plan on publishing some new books, so look out world! See you in ARC 2!!!