21 - ARC 3.1

Third P.O.V

"Come on! You are going to be late to meet your fiancée!"

Agent (Y/N), now 60(yes, 60) year old (Y/N) was finishing up putting on their formal attire to meet their 80 year old fiancée who happens to be a prince.

(Y/N) looks in the mirror.

I look good for 60.

It was going to take a while before (Y/N) got used to the ears on the side of their head. Not to mention their youthful beauty.

It makes sense, elves age differently from humans after all.

(Y/N) was basically 6 years old in unofficial elf years. They certainly looked 6 years old.

(A/N: I wonder, did anyone fall for my '60 years old' trick?)

Basically, 10 human years = 1 elf birthday.

So elves lived along time.

I still can't believe elves live that long. What do they even do during that time with no TV, WI-Fi, phones. This is gonna be a nightmare for me.

(Y/N) sighs.

This story revolves around a human hunter named Mace, and a elf prince named Jack. Mace has always wanted to be a hunter, but female hunters were looked down upon so she disguised herself as a man. One day she stumbled into elf territory and met 17(0) year old Jack. The two became quick friends and met each other frequently, but Jack didn't know of Mace's true identity. Eventually Mace developed and confessed her feelings and her true identity to Jack, who accepted both wholeheartedly. Jack brought Mace to meet his family, who were hesitant at a human queen, but the main obstacle was Jack's fiancée. There was no love between the two because the main reason the two were engaged was because Jack's fiancée had the strongest healing powers in the history of the kingdom. So although they didn't like Jack, they clinged to him and his power. Jack had finally had enough of his fiancée and quietly disposed of them(not forgetting to torture them for keeping him and Mace apart). Jack didn't waste time killing off any other problems. So Jack and Mace lived happily ever after as they brought a strong sense of peace between the humans and the elves.

(Y/N), of course, became the fiancée who will be disposed of. Lucky them.

Walking down the steps of the orphanage, (Y/N) will continue to question their life choices.

I'm going to have to suffer at LEAST 90 years of being the fiancée of a yandere!

Author's Note: Think about it, Jack is 80 now, he meets Mace at 170, THAT IS A LOT OF YEARS FOR (Y/N) TO SUFFER!! I think this is a great start to ARC 3.