41 - ARC 5.1

Third P.O.V

In a tiny house, in a small village, a woman was giving birth.

"A lovely little child."

The midwife announces and hands the crying child to their mother.

"So beautiful."

The child stops crying at the woman's words.

Why wouldn't I be beautiful?!

The child thought indignantly.

The newborn child was (Y/N). Yes, they were a baby. And they were NOT happy about it.

This story was about two commoners, Connor and Aria. As soon as Connor was born, he was already quite a beauty. With raven black hair, everyone admired the sleeping child. But then he opened his eyes. Everyone was in shock at the seemingly perfect child who had 'cursed' red eyes. Connor's parents, fearing the worst, sent Connor to an orphanage. Orphanage life was less than nice. The other children, and even adults often mentally and physically bullied Connor for being a 'cursed child'. Seven year old Connor had lost his will to live, until he met Aria. Aria's family was kind, but she grew up without a lot of attention because her younger sibling was sickly. The two quickly bonded and became inseparable friends. As they grew older, Connor became aware of his feelings towards Aria. Turns out, Aria felt the same. Over some time, Aria's sibling became an obstacle in the two's relationship. Not a week after that discovery Aria's sibling was found mysteriously dead. A carriage had hit them. The whole family was heartbroken, so Connor comforted Aria anyway possible. A year after that Aria and Connor got married.

(Y/N) became Aria's sickly sibling who will mysteriously die.

Dying had become normal for (Y/N), but.......

I'm supposed to enter the world the day I meet the yandere, BUT WHY AM I HERE FOUR YEARS BEFORE THE TWO EVEN MEET!?!?!?!?!?

Author's Note: I have an important announcement. At the end of this ARC there is going to be a Q&A(question and answer). So if you have any questions you'd like to ask, put it in the comment section, or PM(private message) me. Don't forget to put 'Q&A' in front of your question(s)!