31 - ARC 4.1

Third P.O.V

"And don't come back without my drinks!!!"

Agent (Y/N), now 10 year old (Y/N), was roughly shoved out the door by a drunk screeching hippo(also known as (Y/N)'s current mother).

(Y/N) rolled their shoulders.

"Old hag."

(Y/N) bitterly muttered. They had no clue how the original (Y/N) survived all that abuse.

Then again, it's probably better then what happens in the plot.

This story is about a princess named Naomi, and a ex-noble named Gabriel. Even though Gabriel was the son of a marquis, he was kind and not arrogant. He even trained with his knights from time to time. It all went downhill when his father was framed by the fifth prince and was sentenced to death. His mother committed suicide, all of his servants were killed, Gabriel lost everything to the fifth prince. So like a normal person, he wanted revenge. He trained like crazy so he could kill the prince, and one day he saw the royal carriage pass by his shelter in the forest. Without hesitation, Gabriel slaughtered all the knights guarding the carriage and went inside. Once inside, Gabriel realizes his terrible mistake. It wasn't the fifth prince inside, but the beautiful second princess Naomi. Feeling ashamed, Gabriel asks the princess what he can do to make up for his mistake. Naomi, who fell in love with Gabriel at first sight, asks him to guard her as he killed all her knights. Gabriel had no intention of willingly going to the castle, so he looked around for an excuse. It turns out one of the knights managed to survive Gabriel, but they were barely breathing. Gabriel said that he would camp here tonight to take care of the knight. If the knight survived till the morning, Gabriel would be free to go, but if the knight didn't, Gabriel would take their place. Naomi agreed, but only execute her real plan. When Gabriel was asleep, Naomi killed the knight and made it look like they died from their wounds. In the morning, Gabriel honored his word and became Naomi's knight. They both went back to the castle and had the basic knight-and-princess romance. After the two confessed their feelings for each other, they conspired to kill all of Naomi's family members and inherit the throne. Which they did. Happily ever after for them!

(Y/N) became Naomi's first victim: the knight who did everything in their power to protect her, and quite litterly got backstabbed.

And what's worse, this is one of my first worlds where I have to be poor!

(Y/N) sighed, they should have enjoyed being rich while they had the chance.

Author's Note: I have been asked to do a historical ARC, but there is a problem.... First off, depending how far back you go in history, not all genders are treated equally, and since this is a gender neutral book, it would be hard to make anything historically accurate to the social norm. BUT! If you do not mind something not being 100% historically accurate, then all you have to tell me is what year and where you want the ARC to take place(example: England, 1630). Also, if you have any other ARC ideas I am open to suggestions. Be aware that I do not guarantee I will make an ARC to that request(mostly because I have already planned a couple ARCS). Anyways, Naomi and Gabriel are quite the crazy couple, right?