Part 2

A week had passed since that incident with Jimin and Aera and it didn't went well, you intentionally took Nyx from her a bit harshly accidentally scratching her arm and then slammed the door shut, not because you were annoyed but back at your mansion the doors were kinda heavy so it needed a bit of force to close but since the doors at you apartment are lighter in comparison to being slammed on their face. 

Soobin told you that they were not really a big fan of you after that. Luckily they did not make it an issue at HYBE and just pretend like nothing happened. Anyways, back to the present you were returning from office, on your way to your apartment you saw Aera trying to carry too many groceries bags to her apartment since you didn't have the chance to apologize back then you decided to help her today  as an apology. "Need some help?" you asked standing at some distance, she just shook her head indicating a no but when she tried to lift the bags half of them fell down. Without saying anything you just went there and picked them up "you won't be able to carry ten bags in one go let me help '' you said while holding the bags in both your hands ''hmm.. Guess you are right" she said and picked up the rest of the bags as both of you walked inside the building.

 Well it was filled with awkward silence, you never started any conversation nor did you apologize to anyone, any argument between you and Soobin or your younger sister Lisa, if you are the wrong one you would treat them with their favorite food or buy them something that they really wanted as an apology but Soobin asked you to do it. Your thoughts were interrupted with the sound of elevator opening, both of you walked towards Aera's apartment she opened the door and both of you went inside.

Keeping the bags on the table you looked at her "urr.. I wanted to say that-''''if you are going to apologize then don't" she said cutting you off, you looked at her in disbelief she chuckled before saying "after I get my acrylic nails done even I scratch Jimin all the time on accident and about the door slam, I hear you doing that all the time so I guess it's an old habit?" you looked at her in astonishment as no one pays this much attention towards your small habits you just nodded passing her a small smile "but I would like to make it up to you, so why don't we go somewhere... my treat?" you asked, thought about it for a minute before nodding her head "I wanted to check out that new café near the lake let's go there" she said. Both of you went there and ordered some coffee and chocolate pastries while Aera was talking non stop about her life, work etc. and you were just listening even if you tried to talk she would cut you off and continue with her rant. 

So you just waited for her to finish. After 30 minutes of her talking she finally stopped "you no one listened to me this peacefully before" she said taking you by surprise "i don't believe that, you are fun to have around" you replied "but enough about me tell something about yourself" "well I work at Leo architectural group and associates, and I am here as my house is under renovation" you said "wow Leo groups don't hire people easily you must be good at what you do" she said to which you just smiled "btw where do you work?" you asked "oh right I forgot to tell you I have been working as Jimin's stylist for the past three years at HYBE" before you could say anything your phone rang, your co-worker asked you to come to the office now so you paid the bill and both of you went your separate ways.

Meanwhile at HYBE

All the members were discussing their next comeback when an intern interrupted their meeting "sir I got a response from Leo, he says that his company is not interested in working with us"