Part 17

"So are you gonna apologize or what?" Namjoon asked Hobi, "but I don't know where she went" he replied "her car keys are still here so not anywhere far, I am guessing" Taehyung replied. "Guys, let's just ask the guard. He can at least tell us in which direction she went, sitting here is not going to help" Area said, all of them went out and the guard told them that you didn't leave the building, so the only possible place now is the terrace, Hobi was now feeling extremely guilty of not listening to you but in his defense three people said the same thing so it all sounded pretty believable, and not to mention he knew about the money incident for years. Before they all could make their way up the terrace they noticed that the door of their apartment was open; not the way they had left it so they decided to check there. 

Once they entered they saw you in the living room talking with someone on the phone. As soon as you saw them you cut the call and said "he has broken out of jail, we need to leave" and walked inside. Except for Felix and Soobin, everyone was confused regarding what happened. "Guys pack your bags for a few days of stuff, we need to leave immediately" Felix said and went out to make a few calls "can someone tell us what's happening?" Jimin asked "Hyungs we don't have time now just pack a few days of stuff, I will explain everything once we reach a safe destination, also don't forget your passports we need to leave this country or everyone will suffer" Soobin said "let's do one thing, all of you go and collect your stuff, let's meet at the airport in 20 minutes. The jet is ready for us" Felix said. 

Jimin and Aera went to their house while the others left for dorms to pack up the essentials, Namjoon also informed the company regarding them leaving the country urgently. After 20 minutes, everyone met at the airport where your private jet was ready, you all sat in the jet and left for your private island which also worked as a safehouse. Since none of you had slept the previous day everyone fell asleep in less than 15 minutes. You also ensured that Nyx was in her carrier before dozing off. You all landed after 5 hours, "what is this place?" you heard Namjoon ask "I bought this place as a safe house for situations like this" you said and sat in the car. Others also sat in and the driver took you to your second mansion. Lisa and Eunwoo also knew about this place so they could be a target for him, so they both were already brought here by your men. Once all of you were settled you asked all the maids and guards to leave because any one of them could give out the information of your hiding spot. 

"So can anyone of you three tell me who we are hiding from?" Yoongi asked, "we all are hiding from Sam, he was one of my first employees. Later we discover that he was diagnosed as a psychopath who had already murdered hundreds of young women. I was the one who reported him to the police so he had sworn to kill me as well. Till the time he is not caught we have to stay here and no one is allowed to leave the mansion as you will be his first target, because you all are the only one aware about my location" you explained.