Part 4

After leaving there you reached your house and went towards the living room letting out a deep sigh you picked up your phone to call your secretary. "I want the file of the request that BTS made a year ago" you said "It will be on your desk tomorrow morning" she replied, you just hummed and cutted the call.

The next day

You were getting ready to go to your office, as you were getting ready the doorbell rang catching your attention. You went towards the door, only to find Soobin, your younger sister Lisa and her husband Cha Eunwoo "what are all of you doing here, unannounced?" you asked "Unnie, we have to talk to you about something important" she said "what did you three did this time?" you asked sitting down on the couch "why do you always assume that we did something?" Eunwoo asked, sitting in front of you followed by Lisa and Soobin."I have two reasons for that, one I know all three of you and second you only remember that you have an elder sister when you get yourself in trouble." you said, "unnie I think it's time we should tell mom and dad that we got married, it's been six months" Lisa said, "And what happened to I will never tell them about us attitude which you had last time I told you the exact same thing?" you asked "noona the thing is that Lisa is..uhh" Eunwoo started stuttering towards the end "cut the crap just come to the point" you said a bit annoyed by their behavior "Noona Lisa is pregnant" Soobin said "What?" was all you were able to say. Last time when you met them they were not interested in having kids nor did Lisa want to tell your parents about their secret marriage, and suddenly a month later they out of nowhere are sitting in front of you contradicting what they said earlier.

  "This is so unexpected" you mumbled loud enough for them to hear "I know Unnie, even we were shocked when we got the news, but we have decided to start our own family and should tell the truth to mom and dad" she said "Unnie please help us" Soobin said giving you puppy eyes. "Those eyes will not work on me," you said "pls noona you are our last hope" Soobin said "please" all three of them said in unison "fine, but only because you are pregnant I am helping" you said "thanks unni" Lisa said and hugged you tightly from the side "alright...too close" you said pushing her away "we will be leaving in 15 minutes" you said walking away "WAIT NOW" Eunwoo yelled "Yes" you replied. You went to your room to mentally prepare yourself for what was about to happen, because of Lisa's unborn child you were now going to the place which you left years ago. Let's just say that you didn't have the best of relations with your parents. After 10 minutes you wore your heels and walked out, you informed your secretary that you will not come to the office today and when you will message her then she will send the confirmation mail to BTS. Getting out you packed a small pack of all your essentials and another one for Nyx, you took out her carrier and put her inside. You walked out of your room towards the living room, Soobin and Eunwoo took your bags and went outside. You locked your house and went outside along with Lisa, waiting for the lift; the rest of BTS also came out of Jimin's house, most probably going for their practice. You made eye contact with Hoseok, as soon as you made eye contact, he just looked away, clearly uncomfortable in your presence. You just smirked and went in the lift followed by them. 

There was complete silence and no one dared to say anything. You all got out once you reached the parking lot, "Noona everything is ready" Soobi said coming towards you all "oh hello everyone didn't expect you guys here as well" he said once he noticed BTS and gave them a small bow which they returned. "We just had a sleep over at Jimin's, leaving for practice now" Namjoon replied. "We all were just about to leave to visit our parents" he replied,"that's nice, see you tomorrow then" Hoseok said, "alright bye" Soobin said and you all parted your ways. You all sat down and you started driving towards your parents house. It was a quiet drive no one said anything but the silence was rather comforting. After one and a half hour you all reached there, parking the car you were about to step out when Lisa said "unnie I am scared, what if they don't approve of us?" "I will convince them, don't worry" you replied. You all went towards the house and you rang the doorbell. After a few seconds you heard the sound of footsteps approaching and soon the door was opened by your mom "what are you all doing here now?" she said,"at least let us in mom" Soobin said, she stepped aside, as an indication for you all to step in. Once inside you found your dad sitting and reading the newspaper, Soobin fake coughed to get his attention "What do you want now?" he said looking up unfazed at you all "I have to tell you something important" you said sitting down and taking Nyx out of his bag and placing him on your lap, "well then go off it's not like we have an entire day for you" your mom said sitting next your father in front of you, you looked at Lisa and Eunwoo for a moment and they both indicated for you to break the news. Taking a deep breath you said "Lisa has been married to Eunwoo for six months now and is pregnant with his child" you said, to say that they were shocked would be an understatement.

 There was a moment of silence, "mom...dad" Lisa said in a tiny voice almost inaudible if it wasn't for the silence. "You...what?" your mom asked once again "Yn what nonsense is this?" your dad asked "it the truth, they were afraid that you will not approve of this marriage, so they got married in court" you said calmly which just added fuel to the fire, "WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?" your dad yelled standing up "it was mine" you said firmly, standing up as well. The next moment your head was turned to the side as you felt stinging pain in your cheek. "I kewn letting Soobin and Lisa near you would be a bad idea, you are nothing but a curse to this family who killed her own mom just after being born" he yelled at your face, even though you wanted to say something, keeping quiet was the best idea for now. He tried to hit you again but was stopped by your mom, "let's talk about this first" she said, by her face you could tell that she had planned something. Your dad got the meaning and went upstairs towards his room; you mom followed him as well. "I don't like where this is going" Soobin said, "same" Eunwoo agreed. You all sat down on the couch and waited, after nearly half an hour they both came out of their faces. You could tell that they meant no good. 

"Let's talk over lunch" your mom said, you all sat down and began eating "so Yn I suppose you have a plan to cover all of this up?" your dad asked "I have" you said while munching "well then let me hear it" he replied, "next month, Lisa and Eunwoo will marry each other at church, with everyone present, a month later they will announce that they are pregnant and to avoid anyone from visiting they will be out of country as Eunwoo will have to look over an international project and for the delivery of the child, he or she will be born premature, they will return after an year so no one will suspect anything and you will have your respect" you said "I like your plan, but we will agree only on one condition" your mom said, "what now, isn't kicking me out of the house enough?" you asked, "you have to marry our choice" she said casually "I don't have any plans of marrying someone now" you argued "too bad I have fixed the meeting with them already you need to be there for dinner with them, so after lunch leave" she said. Before you could say anything else your dad added "if you are planning to resist us the child will suffer" "Okay that's enough no need for all this" Soobin said standing up. He gathered all of your stuff and went outside. You all followed him and sat in the car. He was driving back when your phone got a notification, that your mom shared a location.