Part 19

After dinner you all went to your rooms to get some sleep. You knew Hobi was lying when he said that the air conditioning of his room broke and asked if he could sleep with you. You weren't in the mood to argue so you let him sleep, maintaining some distance between you both.

He woke up in the middle of night to get some water when he noticed that you weren't beside him, he looked in the washroom and noticed that you weren't there either. He came downstairs to check on you, as he reached the living room he heard voices like someone was talking in a really low voice, that he was unable to make out what he was talking about. But something in his gut told him to wake everyone up and not go down alone, he did what he thought was right and woke everyone up. Standing on the edge of the stairs they all also heard some voices. Soobin, as a safety measure, picked up a rod that was placed near the shoe rack and they all went down stairs. The view in front of them was enough to make their blood run cold. A guy who they supposed to be Sam was hovering over you with a knife while you were lying on the ground badly beaten up. "Looks like we disturbed your friends" he said to you looking at them "guys come on, enjoy the show" he said with a wide grin " leave her right now" Hobi said sternly as they all made their way closer to you. "Hmmmm, let me think" he said and sat next to you on the floor resting one hand which had the knife on top of your stomach. 

"I can't think of anything to stop" he said "we will call the cops" Namjoon tried to warn him but he just let out a loud laugh "how naïve you are, this is a private island, there is literally no other human over here except us" he pointed out. "Leave her and we will let you go" Felix said "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS THE LAST TIME I ASKED YOU TO TAKE BACK THE CASE" he yelled banging his fist on the floor punching your stomach multiple times in the process making you cough up and turn to your side "no love, what did we talk about? You will stay still like the good girl you are" he said in an overly sweet voice while pinning you harshly on the floor so that you were lying down on your back, coughing badly because of his punches. Soobin signaled Namjoon and Jungkook to follow him back upstairs.

 Without anyone noticing the tree of them went upstairs, "what to do now?" Jungkook asked, "We are on the first floor right now, there are some ropes kept in that cabinet to climb down, we just need to free Noona from his grip the rest she will " Soobin explained to them.

The three of them quickly got to work from the iron railing they suspended the rope which nearly touched the ground and they climbed down. Without making any noise they entered from the back gate which was near the fireplace and hid behind it. Sam was distracted enough by you, he was tracing a knife down your arms making small cuts in its way. On the count of three Soobin and Jungkook pulled Sam away from you and Namjoon dragged you away by your hand. 

"You okay?" He asks you, and helps you stand up once you were on your feet you took the metal rod which was kept next to the fireplace and hits Sam on the head knocking him unconscious. Taking deep breaths, your body feels too weak to even support itself as you fall on your knees. Hobi pulls you towards himself, your vision starts to get a little blurry as all the voices around you seem distant and overlapping. Feeling yourself lifted up and being taken somewhere. Eyes were struggling to stay open as you felt a comfortable warmness surround you, so you do what your body is begging you to do for the past hour and finally close your eyes; falling into darkness.