Part 11

Well the day you waited for so long is finally here, today is your wedding and frankly speaking you are quite nervous for some reason. Yesterday you called Hoseok to ask the answer for the question that you asked him and he didn't give any reply and asked you not to call him again, you assumed that it was a no and the will eventually give you divorce. Funny isn't it? You are thinking about divorce while the hairstylist is trying to do your hair and the makeup artist is trying to do your makeup. Lisa and Eunwoo also came to attend your wedding. After you were ready you finally looked in the mirror to see yourself, your friend Antonio did a great job with the dress. It turned exactly the way you wanted. After that the photographer came in to Take some of your pics along with Soobin and Lisa.

After that you walked down the aisle but unlike Lisa your parents were not here so you walked down alone just like you were on all your important events in life

After that you walked down the aisle but unlike Lisa your parents were not here so you walked down alone just like you were on all your important events in life. You saw Hoseok standing there in a white suit with his hair neatly styled back.

 Not gonna lie he looked handsome, but the thing bothering you was his response to your question but you hid it well and had a smile on your face like his

 Not gonna lie he looked handsome, but the thing bothering you was his response to your question but you hid it well and had a smile on your face like his. After the vows you both exchanged rings and he pecked your forehead and the ceremony was over. The members, Aera, Soobin, Lisa and eunwoo came to congratulate you and you all took some group photos. After meeting with everyone the photographer called both of you to take some wedding pics of you both. There was so much tension between you both that touching each other like keeping your hand on his shoulder or hugging for the pose was awkward for you both. Soon you both had your dinner and went home.

  "Wait this isn't the route, where are you taking me?" You heard him talk for the first time for the day but you didn't answer for some reason. All day your chest felt heavy, like something was crushing it so you did what you always do when you feel uneasy, visit your mom's grave. Soon you stopped outside the cemetery and he sort of got the hint why you were here, the driver opened the door for you and handed the bouquet which Soobin had already bought and kept in your car. You went inside and sat down in front of the grave, placing the bouquet in front of the tombstone. You shut your eyes and looked down suppressing the emotions trying to come out. After a while you felt a hand on your shoulder, turning to your side you saw Hoseok "we should leave, it's getting late" he said and helped you stand up and both of you went towards your car. Soon you reached your apartment as your mansion was still under renovation and Mrs.Jung lived very far from both of your workplace so staying there was impractical. So both of you decide to stay here as the rest of the members will also be shifting there when the renovation work will start at the dorms. "I am going to change" he announced and went inside, over the past six months he had slowly shifted all of his stuff so that after the wedding he didn't have another chore in his hands. After he was done you also showered and sat down on the bed posting some wedding pictures while he was busy on his, probably texting someone. "You didn't answer my question?" you asked, still not looking away from your phone, "I asked you not to talk to me" he responded ''so it's the first choice" you said and kept your phone down. You laid down on your side, back facing him. You felt some shifting and felt that he has also laid down so you turned off the lamp hoping to get some sleep.