Part 7

The next few weeks were extremely exhausting for you. Lisa's wedding was announced so you had to help make all the arrangements as the doctor's advice her to not take physical stress. Along with that a few international clients were giving you a hard time, as due to time differences you had to stay late till night or wake up early for meetings. On top of that your own wedding was there, though the date was decided six months later but you and Mrs. Jung both wanted a grand wedding so the time seemed less. In all this chaos you didn't have time to talk to Hoseok, but you both will be meeting today. Lisa's wedding is in two days and in preparation you forgot about your dress. Since you are her maid of honor, you needed to pick your dress in a different colour and Mrs. Jung wanted you and Hoseok to go together and also announce your wedding so you both had to go shopping together.

Back to story

You were driving to his dorm to pick him up, as you reached there you parked your car and went towards the door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later you heard footsteps approaching and the door was opened by Namjoon "you?" He asked "I am here to pick Hoseok where is he?" you said while slightly pushing him out of the way and making your way inside. "Listen he is busy right now, you will have to wait" Suga appeared out of nowhere and blocked your way. "Why? What is he doing that is so important?" You asked, folding your arms in front of your chest and looking him straight in his eyes, making him uncomfortable "i-it's none of your business " he said, you let out a sigh before mumbling "I don't have time for this" till now rest of the members came out of their rooms and surrounded you so you couldn't reach his room.

  "Just let me go" you slightly raised your voice, saying, "sorry Yn, we can't" Jimin said. You looked down in disappointment looking out the balcony and said "who's dog is that, it's about to fall from balcony" you said in a slightly panicking voice causing all of them to turn away from you. "There is no one-" Jungkook stopped speaking once he noticed that you were gone "Yn" he yelled your name "here" you yelled from inside "shit" they all said collectively and ran inside to Hoseok's room from where your voice came from. Before they could stop you, you barged in the room, "oh for Fucks sake" you yelled at the sight in front of you Hoseok sitting half naked on the bed with a girl on top of him. They both flinched when they heard you yell    "Y-yn it's not what it looks like" Hoseok said pushing the girl off him "what do you want me to think?" you said loudly again "Listen-" he was cutted off by pushing him aside and going towards his closet "you aren't ready yet, and I messaged you twice to remind you" you said opening his closet and picking an outfit for him "I was just- what?" He asked in disbelief "you forgot, I told you we had to pick our outfits for my sister's wedding " you said taking out some clothes and throwing those at him "wear these and get ready, I am outside in the car" you said and started to walk outside the room "sorry" you heard him mumble "I hate people being late" you said sternly and walked out. 

"She really didn't care about what you were doing, our plan failed" Taehyung said "Hobi hurry before she gets more mad" Jin said and walked out along with the rest. Hobi hurriedly changed and then went outside. He sat next to you and you started driving "Listen about the girl, it's not what it looks like" he said breaking the silence, "till the time you don't tell me that you want to give this marriage a chance I am not holding any grudges, just don't get caught by media Mrs. Jung won't like it" you said, he stared at you for a minute before looking outside not knowing what to say, their plan was to make you angry so that you call off the wedding but now it looks like he doesn't have any escape from this.

You both reached the mall and went out toward one of the stores to pick up your dress. "I need a black bridesmaid dress," you said to the shop assistant. "Sure ma'am, please follow me" she said and took both of you inside, after a few minutes she brought a few dresses from the inside and placed them in front of you "these are from the latest collection" she said, you started looking at those to choose and luckily enough one of those, you liked. "I want to try this," you said, picking up the dress and giving it to the assistant who took you to the trial room. You tried the dress and loved how it fitted you and how it exaggerates your features, so you decided to buy that. After changing back into your outfit you got out of the trial room. "Now for your outfit, do you have anything in mind?" You asked him "not really" he replied shaking his head "Ma'am this dress come with a matching outfit for your date, if you want me to show you" the shop assistant said "yea show us" Hoseok said, she nodded and went inside to get the outfit, she came outside, Hoseok tried the outfit and he also really liked the design so he decided to buy the suit. Both of you then bought a wedding gift and then left as you had another meeting.