Part 12

Hobi pov

Waking up to the sound of the alarm, I quickly shut it off and lay on my back staring at the ceiling. Turning to my right, the bed was cold and empty and neatly made like no one slept on this side. Yesterday I learned one thing about her and that was about her personality or more like her aesthetic, she preferred things which gave off dark and royal vibes, the rings she selected for both of us were far from traditional, they had gothic vibes to it and frankly I kinda liked it. I mean I don't have any other choice right now when she asked for what type of rings I wanted, I was the one who asked her to pick anything she wanted. His chain of thoughts broke when he heard his phone notification, picking up his phone he saw what the commotion was about. Twitter was blowing up with his and yours wedding photos. Army as always supported him but there were a fair few comments on your black dress since it was not traditional and according to some completely opposite of Hoseok's outfit. While others were excited to see an interesting combination of your and Hobi's personality.

Shrugging off his thoughts he went to the washroom to freshen up. Coming towards the dining area he found you sitting on the table with laptop and files all over there were two empty mugs of coffee while you were drinking the third one, also attending a meeting simultaneously. You looked at him and pointed towards the kitchen where his breakfast was kept. He heated up the food and poured himself some coffee and sat a few seats away from you to avoid ruining any of the documents. After a few minutes you also shut the laptop and stretched a bit. "Since when were you up?" He asked while munching on the waffles. "Didn't sleep really that much" you replied picking up the documents from the table, "why? ''You looked tired when we returned" he asked. "I just keep having this weird dream, after that all the sleep just vanishes and I was out of the melatonin pills I take so decided to do some work" you replied "like nightmares?" He questioned "no, I see mom, living somewhere like the outskirts of the city, along with a unknown man who I never saw" you said "maybe it's past memories" he suggested "that doesn't make any sense she died a few hours after my birth, and surely I have never seen such house that I always see" you replied. There was a moment of silence between you both "don't think much about it probably results from reading too many mystery books and don't tell Soobin or Lisa they will take unnecessary stress" you said and went inside to keep all of your stuff in.

Time skip: evening

You got a call from the office asking you to come for an emergency meeting, so you had to leave and will be returning back late. Hobi had invited the rest of the members because one, he was bored and second, they all were staying at Jimin's apartment after the wedding. They all were watching a movie when someone knocked on the door, he opened the door to see a woman in her mid thirties or so standing there along with two men who were caring a few boxes behind her. "Hello Mr. Jung, I am Amanda Yn ma'am's housekeeper" she introduced herself and bowed. "How can I help you?" He asked, "Actually there were some changes of plans in the renovation work so all the stuff in the attic needs to be moved, so I thought to keep it with the rest of the stuff," she explained. "Alright come in" he said, making space for them to come in. Amanda, along with the two men, went directly inside followed by Hobi. She opened the door to one of the closed rooms which was filled with boxes from floor to ceiling. The cardboard boxes were stacked on top of each other, "woah, what's in all these?" he asked "all the stuff of the mansion couldn't possibly fit in an apartment, and ma'am could need any of this stuff since there is still some time left for renovations to finish, so we decide to do this, most of the stuff is mainly décor and extra office supplies" she said while arranging all of the boxes, but the issue was that one box was unable to fit inside and if another tower was created the door won't open. So it was decided to arrange all the items of the box in the cabinets under the television which were empty. There were mostly books and some files along with an album and a small case containing a pendrive.

"I want to see what's in the drive," Jungkook said as soon as the workers left. "Why?" Namjoon asked, at the sudden request "I mean a pendrive is kept in such a fancy case, I am curious" he replied while taking the drive out of the case "I mean I am curious as well" Hobi said. After discussion it was decided that they are going to see what's on the drive and act like nothing happened, the doors were locked and windows were shut, Nyx who was watching all of the drama was also instructed not to tell you like he had the ability to talk. They inserted the drive in the television and sat down. There were two videos on the drive, one dated around ten years ago and another one dated around seven years ago. They decided to play the first one.

"The fuck?" was all they could say after watching the video. "I really thought that we would learn something about her personality but it raised more questions than answers," Yoongi commented.