Part 20

Feeling a wet cloth on your head you woke up, your stomach instantly hurted from the slightest pressure on it so you fell back down with a small groan "Yn? You are awake, Finally!" Hobi said, turning to your right you saw him sitting with messy hair one hand holding yours and the other rubbing his red and puffy eye. "For how many days I was unconscious?" You asked once you noticed that you were back in Korea, in your apartment "4 days" he responded "are you hungry? Does it hurt?" He asked "no." you just simply replied. "It's three in the morning right now, sleep some more and if you need anything wake me up" he said, rubbing your scalp gently making the small headache you had disappeared, "can you please keep doing that?" you ask, he just smiled and nodded to that and also joined you in bed and kept massaging your head till you fell asleep.

The next morning Hobi woke you up for breakfast in bed, after breakfast he helped you freshen up and get ready. "What happened to Sam?" you asked once you were done getting ready, "first you tell me how you know Lee?" He asked , looking dead serious, "I designed his penthouse a few years back." you replied "seriously? Mafia?" he asked "in my defense I didn't know back then that he was in mafia business" you retorted.

 Hobi just sighed deeply "Lee came a few minutes later after you passed out and took Sam with them, honestly everyone was scared when they got to know that you have hired mafia's to capture him" he said "they all themselves came forward to help me" you said "leave it, it's over" he said "yea, let's go shopping" you said out of the blue, making Hobi look at you with wide eyes "what? You look like you just saw a ghost" you asked once you saw his face "that was a bit unexpected" he said "so.... Should I take it as a no?" you questioned "no, no, l-let's go" he hurriedly said not wanting you to change your mind "by the way? Any special occasion?" he added "yea, Leo group's 5th anniversary is next week, we will be revealing my identity as the CEO to the public" you said.

  "Okk let's go then" he said. Both of you changed your clothes and got ready, while driving Hobi was the one mostly talking about his upcoming solo album and other things while you were just listening. One thing you realized quickly that your relationship started off on the wrong foot, you both got along pretty well it was just both of your ego which didn't let you initiate a step towards each other. Reaching the mall he took you to several stores and making you try many dresses because he wanted you to look perfect for the event, after nearly an hour you he finally settled on a bold red dress that made you stand out among others "i don't know why you don't wear more colors but trust me red really suits you" he reasoned "at this point I am ready to wear anything if that means we can eat something, I am starving" you responded while checking yourself in the mirror "ok we are getting this" you said and changed out of the dress, after a small argument on who will pay for the dress which he won you both went to the food court to get some food.