Part 13

In the video:

A young girl probably around 15 years old was staring at the camera. "Is it recording?" she asked someone who was behind the camera and a small "yes" was heard. "Hey to all those who are watching, my name is Scarlett and I will be vlogging my entire summer because I can and I will" she said a laughter could be heard from behind "guys shut up" she said to someone or some people behind the camera, she then turned the camera around and four guys came in the the shot "guys introduce yourself" Scarlett spoke "hi I am Trev" one of them spoke "hi I am Oliver" another one of them said "Hi I am Felix" "hi I am Sile" the other two introduce themselves "wait where is Yn?" she asked "she said she will meet at the café" Trev said and got out the door "they need to start dating" . Scarlett mumbled and walked out. They all sat in the car and drove to the café, entering inside they directly went to the corner by the window, a young girl was sitting there wearing a cute pastel outfit "Yn-ie" Scarlett yelled causing her to turn around,

 as soon as she saw them a bright smile came across her face "hi guys" she said as all of them sat down and ordered their drinks "so Yn have you decided for the audition?" Oliver asked "you guys are still not over it?" Felix huffed out in annoyance

 as soon as she saw them a bright smile came across her face "hi guys" she said as all of them sat down and ordered their drinks "so Yn have you decided for the audition?" Oliver asked "you guys are still not over it?" Felix huffed out in annoyance. "I still think it's a bad idea" you said sipping your juice, "but if you at least try it maybe you will get selected" Trev spoke "I have heard that Big hit is starting with auditions after the debut of the boy group BTS" Scarlett spoke, "you should try it, you have a really good voice and your rap is also pretty good and about your dance, I think you just need a little brush up that's it" she added "I will think about it" you mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear "trust me you will do great" Trev holding your hand on the table, reassuring you. A little shade of pink also crept on your face "just date already" Scarlett spoke causing you both to remove your hands and look away, "come on, stop with your match-making" Sile said, causing all of you to laugh.

The video ended there, but no one said anything, they just quietly played the second video .

In the video

The sound of camera shuffling could be heard and a black screen could be seen, soon the lenses cover was removed and Felix was seen holding the camera, it looked like he was sitting in a dining restaurant. A few minutes later he stood up and awkwardly waved to someone, soon you appeared in the frame, this time looking a lot like what you looked now in an all black outfit, hair tied up in a bun and the infamous cold expression. He asked you to sit, after sitting the waiter came and took both of your order, after that Felix removed his bag and camera equipment from the table.

 He asked you to sit, after sitting the waiter came and took both of your order, after that Felix removed his bag and camera equipment from the table

 After that the waiter came and placed your orders in front of you, till now there was an awkward silence between you both "so.. When did you come back from Australia?" you asked breaking the silence "just a week ago" he replied "have you thought anything for college, admissions will start from next week?" he asked "I....um.. Dropped out of school two years back" you said in a low voice, while chewing your food. "oh , I didn't know that," he said. "We haven't been in contact for the past two years, how would you know?" you said. Again there was a silence between you both, then your eyes fell on the camera "wait, are you recording this?" you asked pointing at the camera, "no-no it's not like that I was just checking the new mic I got yesterday and forgot to turn it off" he said "it's ok" you said and continued eating "so what are you doing these days?" he asked "just a few jobs here and there, trying to save up some money." You replied, "I was thinking of doing a course in architecture," he said. Before you could say anything the camera fell down as Felix accidentally dropped it down and the video stopped.

"The fuck?" was all they could say after watching the video. "I really thought that we would learn something about her personality but it raised more questions than answers," Yoongi commented.