Part 23

"Shocked?" you asked "because you left me outside at -10℃ outside at night before running away" you added. "Mom , is this true?" Namjoon asked, the silence he received from them was the answer in itself. You felt suffocated to be in the same room as them, all your past struggles came into your mind and the fact that the person responsible for all this was just living their normal life made you tear up. Hobi noticed you getting uncomfortable so he got up grabbed your hand and brought you outside making you sit in the car he started driving. After five minutes when you were away from their place he pulled over on the road.

"Yn, look at me please" he said as you were looking down continuously. On getting no response from you he got out of the car and came to your side. Opening the door he made you step outside the car and stand in front of him. As you were still looking down he lifted your face up cupping your cheeks in his warm hands. "Please talk to me, your silence is hurting me" he said softly and that was all it took for you to finally break down into tears .

He immediately hugged you as you hugged him back crying your heart out. After a good twenty minutes of crying you finally pulled away from the hug, he wiped your remaining tears with his thumb "feeling better?" he asked. You just nodded in response and hugged him again, "my baby" you heard him mumble making you let out a chuckle against his chest. "We should go. It's getting late and we are literally in the middle of a forest" you said and pulled away.

He made you sit back in the car and jogged back to his side. Sitting in he held your hand and started the car. Till the time you reached home it was around 1 am. You both went inside your bedroom and changed into comfortable outfits and got into bed. As usual you laid down on your edge of the bed back facing him, after a few seconds you felt him shift a bit and his hand wrapping around your waist and pulled you closer to him making you look back at him with wide eyes. "Just for tonight" he mumbled. You turned around and hugged him back making him smile. "Good night" you said "goodnight" he said and kissed the top of your head. You just smiled and closed your eyes, falling asleep immediately.

Next morning

Hobi woke up feeling sunlight hitting his face, feeling some weight on his chest he smiled thinking it was you. On opening his eyes he realized that it was not yo but Nyx who was sitting on top of him "where is your mom?" he asked Nyx and he just meowed in response. He put Nyx to a side and got up to do his morning routine. After that when he came to the living room he found you having your cup of coffee while looking outside the window.

"Good morning" he said and sat next to you "morning" you said and leaned on his shoulder "why the long face?" he asked, noticing your expressions. "Just thinking" "about?" "yesterday" you said, he also understood what you were talking about. "Listen I know that what you are going through I cannot even think about it, and you are strong to make through it but it doesn't mean you have to go through it. So just know that whatever you want me to do in order to help you, I will do it ok?" he said, making your heart fill with warmth.

You just leaned on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around you. "Thank you," you said "I love you too." He replied without thinking. Both of you realized what he said and sat up straight looking at each other with wide eyes "I-I-I mean....that...umm-" he stuttered as he tried to find an escape but was cutted off by you placing your lips on his, finally making the first move. It took him a minute to respond to the kiss but your first kiss was filled with love and trust for each other.

After pulling away you both looked at each other and let out a laugh "I love you too idiot" you said before being pulled into another kiss by him.