3.

"Honey! Have we ever known the man named Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo asked his wife, Cheng Xiao. She was seated on the armchair reading the fashion magazine.

Cheng Xiao averted her gaze from the magazine and looked at her husband, She had never uttered that name in the past and neither did her mother spoke of the name. They had forgotten the name and the man who they knew four years ago.

"No," Cheng Xiao answered after she remembered the promise she made with Xiao Zhan four years ago. "We never come across that name."

Yibo sat beside her on the couch and smiled, "Okay, today at the grocery store I came across that man named Xiao Zhan and he was familiar to someone whom I don't remember, I thought I saw him before now that clarify that we have never come across him, I trust you."

Cheng Xiao nodded her head; she looked at her daughter who was playing with the new teddy bear that she and her father bought from the grocery shopping. She doesn't know if she did the right thing or not, she was just keeping her promise to Xiao Zhan to rewrite her story with Yibo that was told to her. And fulfilling her mother's wish to marry Yibo and have his children. It was hard to live that way...for her.

"Wang Ting, baby," Yibo called his little girl, "be careful with that toy." He warned her because their Barbie dolls on the floor which had disabled parts, heads somewhere else, and arms were all on the other side of the couch.

"Yibo," Cheng Xiao called his attention. Yibo looked at her questioningly, "Do you perhaps remember anything from the past?"

"No! why?" Yibo questioned.

Cheng Xiao nodded her head it would have been good for her if Yibo remember anything from the past. She would be free from all of the lies that she was living in, although she loves Yibo but Yibo and she had broken up their relationship Four years ago minutes before the accident that happened.

"Is something wrong?" Yibo asked.

Cheng Xiao looked at her and smiled, "No, nothing is wrong."

Zhuo Cheng was in his workshop with those five boys on the new things that they were asked to work with by a customer while the two children were seated on the chair playing chess on the table.

"Uncle, Cheng," Xiao Shi called his name. "Who invented the symbol of π?"

Zhuo Cheng looked at her and smiled, "William Jonas. It is not invented it is derived from the Greek alphabet." He chuckled.

"Check!" Xiao Yiqin said to Xiao Shi, his queen was attacking the king. "Today, my dumb teacher was asking me Newton's law of motion."

"What did you answer?" Zhuo Cheng asked.

"I told her the answers in brief," Xiao Yiqin answered disinterestedly, "she sucks at it."

Pei Xin laughed at his comment on the teacher while his friends were all silent and controlling their laugh. "Where did you learn those words?" he asked.

"I heard you people saying these words to each other," Xiao Yiqin answered.

Zhuo Cheng looked at those boys with a hard glare; he was ready to beat those boys for giving their bad influences to those innocent children.

"What are the words that you loan from these reckless roadside Romeo?" Zhuo Cheng asked those children while he was glaring at those boys.

Fan Xing was swallowing the lumps in his throat, Junxiang was trembling in fear, Yinjun felt his throat tried, and Cao Cheng was losing control of the screwdriver while fixing the nut of the grinder.

"Uncle Cheng, we didn't loan it from them, we hear it from them," Xiao Shi answered.

"What did you hear from them?"