9.

"Shi, pick up those papers," Zhan commended Shi. He was indicating those grumbled ball papers on the floor that Shi had created while practicing her arithmetic problems. "Yi Qin, close that video now," he felt exasperated by the voice coming from his phone speaker when Yi Qin was watching a video on Youtube. He was a bit tired from work and all the chaos that was happening outside the store by his haters.

Zhan had been having a tough schedule since Yibo had created chaos in his life. Media reporters were trying to inquire something from his side because every store had two phases. Zhan lied for a reason which earned him several death glares from many customers, and a disgusted gaze. Thanks to his manager who understands that Zhan needed a job for his children therefore he shifted Zhan from customer service to stake arranging service. Zhan's life was not at his best by those fans who attacked him for tempting with celebrities' pictures but despite all those problems Zhan was doing his best as a parent for his children to stay strong for them he doesn't want to cry and feel effected by those fans.

"Go to your room now," Zhan ordered those children while he took the act of cleaning the mess that Shi had created in the dining room. "Don't forget to brush your teeth. Also, don't read on your bed."

"Can I take your phone?" Yi Qin whined with a pout.

Zhan wanted to refuse but seeing Yi Qin's pout couldn't make him say no to it, "Okay fine but only for two minutes."

"Fifteen. There are fifteen more minutes for the video to end."

"Okay, fine. Fifteen," Zhan said to him.

"Can I do my problem before bed?" Shi requested.

"Okay but only for fifteen minutes okay?"

"Thanks, daddy," they said in unison. They took their things and walked inside their share room with a rustle to complete their single minute importance because they were children of their words although they were a bit disappointed by Zhan for his commenting tone and a bit harshness on his words toward them, however, they shrugged it off.

Zhan sighed after he had cleaned the room that was messy by Shi. He felt bad for his harsh and commenting words on the children which had nothing to do with his problems; he was also screamed at them for not listening to him. he regret his action, he was the only problem of his own for lying to the man who came to ask about the picture. He shrugged his problem off and then got up from the couch.

There was a ring of the doorbell which made him frown the sudden ringing of the doorbell at nine-thirty in the evening. Zhuo Cheng could not come at nine-thirty because he was an early sleep person. He kicked his heel to the door. He turned the doorknob and swung the door open revealing the unexpected chaos creator or perhaps jinx of his life standing on his porch. Zhan blinked if it was for real or just his hallucination of tiredness.

"Hi!," Yibo greeted with a grin.

"What do you want to know and how didn't know my address?" Zhan said to him when he felt it was real by the greeting.

"Right!" Yibo said awkwardly. He turned back and step aside to make a way for Chairman Chao to see Zhan. Yibo smiled when he returned his gaze at Zhan. "Chairman Chao wants to see you."

Zhan frowned when he heard the name. he tilted his head to see Chairman Chao behind Yibo. "Another chaos," Zhan mumbled.

"Pardon!" Yibo said. He heard Zhan mumbling something but didn't hear him correctly.

"Xiao Zhan, long times no see," Chairman Chao greeted Zhan.

Zhan didn't respond to the greeting nor did he greet back or show a smile to be happy seeing the uncalled and unwelcomed billionaire at his address after years since his sister was forced to divorce his son. Zhan was showing his stoic face and attitude to them, "Get in." He stepped aside to let his unwelcomed guest in his house.