28.

The environment in Zhan's life came back under the light of happiness when Shi and Yi Qin returned to his house, they were living a happy and peaceful life but things that concerned Zhan and Zhuo Cheng was Yi Qin's feeling of not sensing pain, they had consulted the counselor and psychiatrist about Yi Qin's emotion, the counselor guided them to focus on the happy side of the boy; things would work out later when the child develop his emotions for a specific person.

"Are you going to set him another counselor?" Zhuo Cheng inquired.

"No!" Zhan sighed as they step out of the counselor's office. "I think I should focus on the bright side now. Maybe something would change in the future."

"Talking about the future," Zhuo Cheng chuckled, "ever thought that you would get them back?"

"Nope," Zhan said as he opened the car door. "I thought that old man would bribe them with his wealth and make them forget that I exist."

"But karma paid the debt," Zhuo Cheng laughed.

"It did," Zhan answered.

Yi Qin and Shi were teaching senior student maths and physics in the same school where they were studying under Cao Yuchen and sometimes they would go to Norma University whenever the university call them for some cases and problems to solve, they were working as a consultant in the University while a teacher in senior school. things were working well except for the fact that Zhan hadn't replied to Yibo about the private meeting that was discussed.

Zhan had never had the time to go out with Yibo; his schedule was busy. He dropped his job as a luxury attendant and rejoin his job in the Galland because he was called by the manager and he apologized to him for firing him from his job. Zhan had paid his due to his friends.

Yibo on the other side focused his attention on Chang Xiao's medical check-up. He doesn't want to leave Cheng Xiao when she needed a companion in her life, and although the woman demanded him to leave, he didn't because he cares for her. Also, they haven't come up with a conclusion that who would get custody of their children. He had stopped his act of stalking Zhan in public, he was using Lay Zhang as the bridge to fill in the gap in their relationship. He had been desperate to see Zhan and couldn't wait for the coming Sunday to see Zhan.

Zhan had chosen Sunday to meet Wang Yibo in a private place because that was the right time and schedule since he was not working on Sunday at Galland. He sat on the couch looking at the text message that was sent by Lay Zhang for their meeting in private. The address was a luxury restaurant, according to the information sent by Lay Zhang from Yibo's words that place was perfect because it was more private, the employee in that hotel are not interfering with their customer's privacy and also person such as journalists are not allowed to enter in that super luxury restaurant.

Zhan sighed deeply, he was ready to face Wang Yibo after so many flaws in his life. He had to meet him to end all of the misunderstandings between them, the reason Zhan lied to him. Yibo had heard Cheng Xiao's point of view and it was Zhan's turn to clarify all of his points of view; the lie that caused him harm emotionally.

"Cheng, could you take the children out tomorrow at an amusement park?" Zhan inquired.

Zhuo Cheng glared at Zhan.

"What? I am asking you to babysit them."

"How dare you forgot that I have a date?" Zhuo Cheng growled.

"Wh-"

"Uncle Cheng, tomorrow is 29th August, you don't need to plan the date, it's been already decided," Shi replied. She didn't understand the reference that Zhuo Cheng made.

Zhuo Cheng laughed internally at the intelligent and dump girl seated on the couch reading a book. He looked at Zhan, who was suppressing his laugh at the little girl's statement. "Are you going to clarify that?" Zhuo Cheng inquired.