26.

Yibo was seated on a stool beside Cheng Xiao's hospital bed. His girl Wang Tiang was on his lap holding her stuffed toy near her chest. Cheng Xiao was admitted to the hospital because her due date was a week away, the doctor wanted her to make sure that she was not away from the hospital due to traffic and some other disturbance; staying in the hospital was best for her and the child. She was holding Yibo's hand.

"Tiang, sweety, will you go outside with your nany?" She said to the little girl.

"Sure, mummy," the girl replied. She jump down from her father's lap and walked to the nany who was standing a distance away from them.

"Lisa, make sure she isn't out of your sight," Cheng Xiao ordered the nany.

Lisa nodded and took Wang Tiang out.

After Lisa and Tiang were out of the room Yibo looked at Cheng Xiao in concern. "Are you alright?"

Cheng Xiao nodded, "Much better."

"Do you need anything?"

"Yeah," Cheng Xiao replied sternly.

"Tell me what do you want?"

"I want you to ask Xiao Zhan on a date," Cheng Xiao demanded with a firm expression on her face.

"What?" Yibo said. He frowned, he studied Cheng Xiao's expression but her expression was stern like she usually does when is not in her mood swing. "You are not having Harmon fever are you?" Yibo chuckled. He thought Cheng Xiao might be jocking with that demand.

"I am serious, I am not having Harmon fever," Cheng Xiao said.

"Why do you want me to date, Xiao Zhan?"

"Because you love him," Cheng Xiao answered while caressing Yibo's hand. "Don't you?"

Yibo nodded his head, "I do," he looked at his shoes, he felt bad for Cheng Xiao that she got to hear the truth from him.

"I don't have a problem with your love for me, also I will give you divorce if you want to marry him."

Yibo chuckled at Cheng Xiao's statement. He had never imagined that Cheng Xiao would willing to divorce him for Xiao Zhan. "Let him first agree on the date."

"If he disagrees and turns down the date then report it to me, I will make him agree." Cheng Xiao suggested.

"Who are you to him?"

"A cheater and betrayal," She replied with a chuckle.

"And you expect him to say 'yes' to a cheater," Yibo said with laughter.

"Yes," Cheng Xiao laughed.

"I'll do my best," Yibo assured Cheng Xiao. He can't make a promise to take Xiao Zhan on a date because Zhan doesn't want to see him.

"What are we gonna do next?" Shi inquired Yi Qin. They were in the gifted university, and Chao Sung Ho admitted them to that university since their intelligence and smartness proved their capabilities.

"I don't know," Yi Qin said. Their first plan to get sent off to their father had failed, they had changed the interior design of the mansion by making up mural art with their studies, and the plain and beautiful wall turned into a mathematics cum physics working wall or board. They made a mess inside the mansion and adding to the disaster they created, they were permanent markers. "I am missing daddy a lot. And my brain isn't working."

"If you come up with something tell me. I'll do anything to get back to daddy." Shi said with a sad face. "I got to go now to take my lesson." She took her thick book from the table and headed out.