24.

Friday came; the day of the final hearing. Several people were in wait for the decision of the court, majority of the people had anticipated that Zhan would get the legal custody of his children, he was the best in his parenting while Chao Sung Ho was insanely rich, and he manipulated Xiao Zhan's sister and he was the cause of her miscarriage.

Everyone who was summoned to the court was seated in the courtroom and waited for the arrival of the judge. Wang Rong and Zhan were seated on their seat, he had paid half of Wang Rong's fees with his paycheque there was half of it that was due, Zhan knew from the beginning that he won't able to pay Wang Rong's fee that was promised because it was too high and not exceptional because of the rich man on the opponent, therefore Zhan had no choice but to sell his Rolex gift watch from Wang Yibo on his seventeenth birthday; his children worth than his children.

"You don't have to worry about the fees anymore," Wang Rong reported. "Your friends paid it already."

"Who?" Zhan frowned.

"Zhuo Cheng, Zoey Meng, those teenage boys, Xuan Lu, and the other teachers paid it with collaboration."

Zhan turned around and looked at those people who had paid his dues. He didn't want any help from anyone. He wanted to do it alone.

"Sorry, it's a term of money. I don't want dues from my clients," Wang Rong warned.

It was indeed a term of money where no one can trust the others with dues, Zhan understood that but never complains.

After the moment of silence, the judge arrived in the courtroom and demanded the document that was sent for examination by an expert in the court. A man from the expert team came and presented the studied paper with the signature and the legal report letters from the authority regarding the signature with proof.

The judge took a moment to read the will that was signed by Xiao Yuxi and the letter reports given by the authority to verify. He read the whole proof document with vivid and precise understanding.

"Today is the final hearing for the custody case of Xiao Shi and Xiao Yi Qin. The expert had decided that the signed document and will were made by Xiao Yuxi, and the expert admitted it. In this will Xiao Yuxi wants her children to be raised by the Chao family which has nothing to do with the court at the present... here is written,

 I (Xiao Yuxi) want my children to be raised under the Chao family since they have the Chao's blood in their vein. I am not objecting to them from having custody of my children since I am divorced to my husband Chao Sung Jo and his father Chao Sung Ho to care for my children."

 The judge put down the paper and put it on the file of the case. "The court gives Chao Sung Ho the legal right to the children and withdraws the right from Xiao Zhan." the judge banged his hammer in conclusion.

Many were upset with the decision of the law that Zhan didn't win the case, it was an unfair judgment because those trials didn't mean anything if the decision was based on the legal document.

Zhan felt his world crumbled by the legal document signed by his sister for her children. He felt cheated by her sister for not telling him about her decision for her children who were not born that day. Since Zhan had broken internally at his loss he didn't cry for it. He showed himself strong and unaffected by the decision of the law only for his children because they were outside the court waiting for the final decision.

Zoey and those teenage boys were heartbroken by the decision, they had hoped that Zhan would win the case, they had hoped that Zhan would win the case, and their expectation didn't need by the law.

"This is not fair," Wang Rong said after the judge left the courtroom. "The judgment is unfair Xiao Zhan."

"Thank you for fighting for me and the children," Zhan thanked him. "I know this will happen because it's the decision of my sister and I must respect it for her."