Diamond is Unbreakable 19

Author's Note: Hey, guys thank you for your long wait! I have been incredibly busy with my exams and performances that I was not able to write! So I am finally back. If something like that ever happens again, and it probably will, you will see it in the announcements I make on my profile^^ Without any further delay, .... let's go!

What happened previously:

"You are making progress Yukako." You smiled happily for the girl as she blushed lightly at your compliment. "You are putting really much effort into your ideals. It is kind of admirable."

"Do you think so, Y/N?" Yukako asked hopefully, fiddling with her fingers as you passed the café. "I am really trying to not creep out others and try to keep my temper under control. But it just so hard. I want for Koichi to notice me. I thought it was just enough for me to watch him from the distance but it seems that I was just lying to myself." She admitted, looking over to you curiously. "How do you seduce others?"

Nearly chocking on air, you looked at her in shock. "What?" You croaked out, still recovering while Yukako waited for you, looking up to you patiently.

"How do you make others fall in love with you?"

"I am not sure I can follow." You laughed nervously. "Perhaps I am just a very charismatic person, blessed with money and looks" You muttered as she stared at you in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" The female teenager furrowed her eyebrows confused. "Do not tell me that people just fall in love with you, without you even trying?!"

"Yukako, I personally do not believe that love or the feeling of attraction is rational and it is not always fair. You are an incredibly beautiful appearance –wise and I am sure many are attracted to you. But everyone has different values they look for in their significant other." You stated. "So I am not really sure what you want to hear from me." You looked at her as she kept silent.

-

Turning around the next corner the corner they entered the local park again as Josuke emptied his bag over the trash bin, more pieces of papers and stickers filling it.

"Ah! Hey! Why are you throwing those away?" Okuyasu yelled shocked.

"They are just worthless junk tickets, like for the year-end lottery." Josuke shrugged his shoulders, moving on as Okuyasu hurriedly took his place.

"I told Shigechi to pick them up along with everything else earlier." Okuyasu said, taking them out again.

"You mean the losing New Year's Lottery tickets?" Josuke teased.

"How do you know it is a losing ticket?" Okuyasu fired back.

"No one would throw away a winning ticket dumbass." Josuke smirked.

".... There are lots of people who forget to confirm the numbers and never get their prizes! IF this wins, I am going to take half of it." He turned to Shigechi grimly. "Promise me, damn it."

"Sure. Half is fine." Shigechi smirked, snickering. "But if you win a sheet of stamps, I do not want it." Shigechi hopped onto the bench sipping his orange juice, while Okuyasu busied himself with looking through the magazine Exciting Winning Numbers, comparing it to the lottery tickets, to search for a winning number.