The Princess

Geralt put his hand on the what was supposed to be the black cat but he felt human skin.

"Just five more minutes I have so many papers to read," said a female voice making his eyes snap open and to his horror a naked woman was on top of him under the blanket.

He was about to push her off when he realized she WAS the cat. Her nails were covered in blood both werewolf and rat and she had grass in her hair. The woman even smelled like a cat so maybe she was a cat cursed to be a human. She could be a slave of some sort and she ran away. She snuggle into him more and he had no idea how to handle this.

"Geralt! I found some yarn for Cat!" Jaskier informed waking the woman up.

She screamed making Jaskier scream. She rolled off the bed with the blanket and hissed at Jaskier then snarled at him.

"I don't like being woken up! Where am I? You smell funny," she informed the witcher as she stood up and tried to walk but she tripped and fell back on the ground.

"Stupid legs! Have you seen a werewolf by chance I smelled one! You don't look or smell like one... you are also not human," she pointed out as she's she looked at Geralt.

Her eyes were cat eyes and it seemed that her curse was still not fully gone yet making her very odd.

"I'm a witcher," he informed.

"A witcher, never smelled one before I like you. Have we met? I don't remember meeting you but for some reason I like you. Give this five minutes it will stop promise. Have you seen my dress? I think I was wearing one at some point. Or was it yesterday. Have you ever ate a rat I am starving for one. One on a stick roasting over a fire or better yet raw! I do like raw things like birds to very tasty," she said as she crawled under the bed and knocked on the ground until she found a lose floor bord near Jaskier.

"Who are you exactly?" Jaskier asked confused.

"I don't really like you so I won't answer your question. Is that... yarn.... I do like yarn. No! Focus!" She said as she lifted the floor boards up and took out a dress and a couple of knives.

She quickly threw a knife in the corner killing a large rat.

"Breakfast! No you are human! Rats are gross! But it is so fat...so round and delicious!" She smiled as Geralt quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't eat it.

She struggled to get free but with in a minute or so she calmed down and cleared her throat. Her cat eyes turned into the most beautiful green eyes Geralt had ever seen in his life and he made sure she stayed covered.

"Thank you, sorry about that being human during the day and a cat at night really messes you up," she apologized.

"I can tell, do you remember how you got here?" Geralt asked.

"It is vague but yes. I am only self aware for a couple of hours when I first turn into a cat. I remember vaguely that I was hunting a werewolf and then I head butted an old man in the balls. Not really sure why I did that but I did that," she said making Jaskier laugh.

"You head butted Geralt in the balls?!" Jaskier laughed.

"My mistake, some times my cat self does some very odd things," she said as she tightened the blanket around herself.

"What is your name?" Geralt asked.

"Claire, Princess Claire Lewis," she answered.

"Princess? No wonder you got a curse," he informed.

"Do you think I like being pampered while my people suffer from a monster infestation? I have had this curse since I was a child but it has been slowly growing worse as I age. I used to be more human when I was in my cat form at night but now I'm lucky to even remember pieces of it. I heard there was a werewolf in this town so I came here to kill it but a lass I turned before I could kill it," she informed.

"That's why you were in the woods and why you saved my life," he said.

"I what? You know I was just a cat not a raging knight or warrior but a fluffy black cat," she informed.

Geralt un buttoned his shirt to reveal all the gashes the werewolves left him while he was fighting them.

"My god you could have died you idiot! Think before taking on a werewolf by yourself!" She growled.

"There were four not just the one. Your fluffy black ass saved me belive me I wasn't to pleased until I found out you could understand what I was telling you. I was hoping you were a witcher or something else not a princess, princess," he informed.

"No wonder I head butted you in the balls! Ungrateful that is what you are, now if you excuse me I got a werewolf to find and kill. You stay here," she said grabbing her dress.

"You don't order me around," he informed.

"You are to fucking hurt to fight! Look at you, I'm surprised you are still alive," she informed poking him in the chest.

"I liked you more as a cat then a person," Geralt informed.

"Well I never liked you and if I did I don't know why! You stay here or I will tie you to the bed!" She ordered.

"You would like that wouldn't you," he said as she gasped in shock.

"How dare you! I'm not that type of girl to discuss her romantic life with a man she just met or his son!" She growled.

"Son?! I am not his son!" Jaskier informed.

"My apologies I thought you were adopted. Anyway I am going to change," she said as she tried to leave but he stepped on the blanket.

"I have more questions for you to answer!" Geralt growled.

"I don't feel like answering them so get off the blanket or I'm changing right in front of you then slapping you," she informed.

"You wouldn't do that," he said as she dropped the blanket and changed right in front of him quickly.

Jaskier couldn't belive she did that and she slapped him across the face hard then slapped Jaskier who had watched her do it to.

"Men! This is why I will never marry a man! Hard nosed, stubborn jackasses!" She muttered as Geralt was probably just as shocked as he was.

"No wonder her cat form liked you," Jaskier informed rubbing his face.

"She definitely acts like cat," Geralt said grabbing his sword.

"Where are you going?" Jaskier asked.

"If she goes after the werewolf she might not come back until dark which means she will turn into a cat again and this time she won't be so lucky on attacking the beast," he explained.

"She just smacked you!" He protested.

"She so saved my life with the very few moments of human consciousness she had left," he said as he started to go after her.

"Woman in distress equals getting laid apparently," he sighed as he also went after them.