Heirs To The Throne

Geralt woke up to see Claire was awake to but she hadn't moved from where she was laying. A trail of red was on her face and blood stains were on her skin and on the bed. She didn't rest at all and she couldn't even tell him how much pain she was in. He got up immediately noticing she was still still hurting.

"Hold on Claire I can see if I can use one of my potions will work," he said as she was shaking in pain.

Her green eyes locked on him but she was trapped in her own body. Geralt never saw such a curse and was irrated at himself for not trying to do something about it in the night. He covered her up carefully and made sure to lock the door behind him so no one could hurt her while he was gone. He went to his horse and got out a couple of potions to hopefully deal with her pain. He went back inside to find her father threatening one of the guards and then he saw him.

"Witcher where is my daughter she wasn't in her room," he informed.

"Your daughter snuck into my bedroom last night. She is in pain so I am going to give her a healing potion to help with it," he informed.

"Please do, it will only increase her pain trust me my younger sister drank one and nearly died. God rest her soul now but go ahead if you think it will work. If she dies I won't blame you I would be thankful if you did kill her," he said as he walked off.

How could he say that? She was his daughter after all but of course he wasn't surprised. The man hated women for there curse and now his daughter has it. He went back to his room and saw she was still lying there in pain. She hadn't even moved from the spot she was in. He sighed a bit and started rubbing her back now knowing that giving her anything for the pain would only make it worse. Maybe her father just wanted to put her out of her misery.

"I didn't know taking anything for the pain would make it worse for you, I'm sorry I should have started looking into your curse last night," he said as started to move around a bit.

"It's not your fault, my curse is my curse. I'm okay with not being able to break it you know. You should go and be a witcher instead of a nurse for a rich girl," she informed he helped her sit up and she started wot wipe the blood off her face.

"I intend to keep my word," he informed.

"Barely any men that I have met in my life actually keep there word on anything. It's fine if you don't I get it, now if you excuse I must change," she said as she tried standing up but she hit the ground.

He helped her up and she sighed weakly as he tried to steady her.

"I don't want your pity, I will give you anything for you to leave me alone," she informed.

"I said I was going to look into your curse for saving my life," he said.

"I never asked you to so leave me alone," she said as he looked down at her.

"I have seen a lot of death in my day so you dying in front of me will be no different," he informed.

"I have no idea why you are helping me and it is very frustrating that you are. I rather you not stay with my family because you will not like them," she informed.

"I don't like a lot of people so thank you for your concern but I'm staying here with you. I want to help you," he informed.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at him. Claire went to her room and changed making then headed off to breakfast to her family and Geralt followed close behind. Jaskier woke up a bit later but managed to find his way to them.

"So you must be the witcher my father hired to keep my sister in check. Good luck with that," her brother chuckled as he playfully hit Geralt in the arm.

Her brother had black hair and looked like a much younger version of his father making him want to punch him in the face.

"I'm guessing your sister's cat doesn't like you to much," he smiled.

"She bit off a finger of mine and nearly pushed me out the window several times. If she some how got into an accident and ended up dead I would be very much grateful that that bitch gets what she deserves," her brother insisted.

"It's your fault your clumsy," he stated as Geralt tripped her brother making him fall on Jaskier.

Claire was trying not to laugh as she saw him trip him making both of her parents get up in shock.

"Your son is clumsy," Geralt informed.

"How dare you do that to me!" He growled as Jaskier was laying on the ground in pain.

"I'm protecting your sister not killing her. If she kills you when she is a cat that is your fault you are so weak you need protection from a feline," he informed.

"So what are you saying then Geralt?" Claire asked.

"I'm okay thanks for asking!" Jaskier groaned as he sat on the table with them.

"You never chased me down to attack me," he said.

"Of course you two are ignoring me," he sighed.

Breakfast came and Jaskier started stuffing his face with food while the mother was drinking away. She was clearly an alcoholic and it she just kept drinking instead of eating her food.

"So Claire sleep with the witcher? You were in his room last night," her father asked making Jaskier spit out his drink at her brother who was sitting in front of him.

"Really? You think I would sleep with anyone even him. I met him like two days ago!" She protested.

"And you are dying and you need to be having more sex then trying to figure out what the hell turns you into a monstrosity. Having children is more important then your curse," her mother said making Geralt start drinking his drink.

He wasn't going to get into this at all...

"Are you kidding me? You want me to start sleeping around producing heirs to the thrown because I have a curse that is killing me? I'm not being a whore so you can do another shity job of raising kids," she spat.

"Well you lost your chance of marring your cousin and besides you whore around anyway. I bet you slept with the whole kingdom by now," her father said.

"How dare you!" Claire growled.

"Come on sister you aren't getting any younger and besides your not good for anything else besides making children. Who knows sleeping with the witcher might break your curse," he laughed.

"I fight monsters Instead of screaming and running away like you do!" She growled.

"I do no such thing!" He protested.

"Just sleep with your brother and get over with it all ready we need heirs not you bickering over who you sleep with. Just sleep with everyone in this room I don't care at this rate," her mother said as she hiccuped.

That made Geralt nearly choke on his wine. Her family was messed up and now he knew why she was not here at all.

"You make me sick!" Claire yelled getting up from her seat.

"Just fuck a man already and calm your shit! You are being selfish!" Her father scolded.

"Selfish?! Me selfish for not wanting to continue this cycle of death! I lost my appetite I'm leaving," she informed.

"You better come back pregnant!" Her father yelled as Geralt looked at him and he looked at him.

"If you want do it that's fine I'm done with her disobedience and her being so arrogant and selfish," he informed.

"Have you considered breaking your daughters curse?" He asked.

"She deserves to die a painful death with how she acts," he said as her brother Chuckled.

"Oh yes she does," her brother smiled.