The flirt

"Then I was like bitch I will fuck you up, I maybe dying but you would be the last person I would fuck!" Claire said as Yennefer laughed.

It was odd how easy it was for Claire to talk to Yennefer. It was almost to easy, Geralt could hear them as he road a head and he was sometimes the topic of conversation. They were heading to the next town and Yennefer was tagging along just to see what happened at night with her to get a better understanding of her curse.

Jaskier was getting really annoyed with Claire because she told Yennefer how he keeps sleeping around and joking he needed a chastity belt.

"My god that was funny," Yennefer chuckled whipping away a tear.

"Not as funny as you whacking Geralt with that pillow. Poor boy was tired though," Claire smirked.

"I know but we need to keep moving to find his child surprise... what's her name again?" Yennefer asked.

"Ciri, I hope she doesn't catch on to the stubborn nature of Geralt. That man wouldn't leave my side even though I am dying," Claire informed.

"Well at least he cares, he should since he sees you naked every morning. Surprised he hasn't taken you yet," she said in a hushed voice.

"I tease the fuck out of him to, poor man really needs some alone tike if you get what I'm saying. You two were a thing at one time why not you to? Make him feel better at least. SO HE WONT BE SO GRUMPY!" Claire chuckled as he looked at back at her.

"I swear men think with there dicks," Yennefer informed.

"I know Jaskier sure does," she laughed as Jaskier looked up at her.

"Well I like women! I can't help it also you are the one to talk Claire you tease the shit out of Geralt I'm surprised he can hold back. Don't understand why you tease him you two  aren't even good together," he informed.

"Oh little Jaskier I am dying and I want to have fun. Geralt knows I'm joking and I know he won't touch me because he's a gentleman unlike you. He is the only man I think I can get away with doing this sort of thing with," she said as Geralt stopped so they could make camp.

Night fell quickly and Claire turned into a cat making Yennefer sigh.

"There is nothing I can do Geralt I'm sorry. If I knew the words maybe but this curse is three hundred years old passed down to all the children. If I could and belive me I would cure it I would in a heart beat. She is better then most people I have met in my life," she informed with a sad smile. Claire hissed at Yennefer as she tried petting her making Yennefer smile more.

"There isn't anything at all you could do? Nothing at all?" He asked as Yennefer looked at him sadly.

"I can maybe ask my teacher but I doubt she would even know where to begin. I don't honestly know myself," she said.

"Geralt almost killed her Yennefer because she was barely knew what was going on! You are a witch you can do something!" Jaskier informed.

"I know already! I don't want to do anything that will kill her because all she did was use her curse to save Geralt and her whole body caught on fire! Me tampering with her curse may make her die early! The fact that she is alive after twenty one years is amazing! You should be thankful she lived threw being burned alive!" She growled.

"We will try to find something.... there has to be someway to stop this curse that doesn't end in death," Geralt said as he picked up Claire and she started purring.

"She really does like you," she smiled as Geralt sighed.

"No idea why, after all things I have done you would think i was the last person she would like. I don't understand why this cat likes me so much. Even before I knew it was a woman with a curse she protected me. Now she doesn't have humanity left in her in this form," he explained.

"Maybe fate brought her to you just like Ciri," she informed.

"Maybe... I hope we can save her. She needs a break from the bad things in her life," he said petting her.

"You must really like her Geralt, you should tell her before she dies," Yennefer informed.

"Make her feel guilty for dying because of a curse that wasn't her doing? I can't do that to her and I wont," he said.

"Geralt I know how hard it is to lose someone but humans die. At least you are being kind to her," Yennefer informed.

"All things die but I wish she didn't have to. I would think she would have children and maybe a husband by now if she didn't have this curse or the family she was born into," he said.

"We still have time, how ever much we have left that is," Jaskier informed as Claire snuggled into Geralt and he petted her more.

"The next town isn't to far we might find something there. I'll see if I can find anything back at Aretuza," she informed as Geralt nodded.

"Fine, hopefully we find something before she dies." He said as they all decided to turn in for the night.

In the morning he woke up to Claire's long black hair tickling his nose. He moved her hair away from his face and rubbed her bare back softly making her purr.

"Must you always wake up in the morning horny or is that all men?" She asked raising her head then looking into his golden eyes with her green cat eyes.

"That's all men," he said as he pushed strand of black hair behind her ear.

"Really? Huh, you aren't naked, a bit disappointed," she smirked.

He gently pushed Claire off of him and she covered herself with the blanket. Yennefer woke up next to see Claire getting dressed and geralt packing things up.

"So Geralt what are we doing today?" Claire asked as he got out his knife.

"Breakfast then there is a town a couple of miles frome here. We are going to see if they know anything about your curse," he answered.

"Geralt enough about my curse! Your daughter is important, she is alone and scared out there and you are to worried about me to find her. Just forget about me alright?" She asked.

"We are doing both, I am not going to watch you waste away," he informed.

"Remember I keep telling you-" she paused.

"To leave you behind no, I'm not doing that end of discussion," he said as he bent over to grab some of his things.

"Your ass looks really good in those pants," she said as Geralt rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you," Geralt muttered.

"You for got the I and the Will in that sentence," Claire smiled.

"No I didn't," Geralt responded.

"Well I can't necessarily fuck myself can I?" She asked.

"Watch it Claire, I will smack that smirk of your face," Geralt said as Claire smiled at him.

"You smack my ass I smack yours," Claire smirked as Geralt looked down at her.

"You better not smack my ass," he said.

"Fine then I will tie you to a bed," she threatened.

Geralt rolled his eyes at Claire making her put her hands on her hips.

"You really think I wouldn't?" She asked.

"I have no doubt about it," he informed  with a bit of a smile.

Geralt turned around and before he knew it Claire was touching his ass and she smacked it a bit.

"Just to make sure you knew I was going to do it," she smiled.