Yennefer

It was a night filled with silence from Geralt that was normal for him but Jaskier knew this time his silence was bad. In the very few days since Geralt this girl he could tell he loved her or at least that was what he thought anyway. He cared so much he was willing to end her already shorting life span to make her pain go away. But of corse Jaskier knew he would do it to just about anyone even the monsters he killed he showed them mercy. Instead of going to the town he wanted to stop in earlier they skipped over it and went to the next one over. They had to find Yennefer before she died. Every day that passed was going to be closer and closer to the day she died.

He wanted to save her, he needed to save her. She didn't deserve this curse or to die not knowing what love felt like. She was getting to him badly it didn't matter what she did or didn't do the problem was she was always there with him and he appreciated her blunt honesty. Plus her hair and eyes, her strength she had, just all of it. He hated to admit it but she had him by the balls and he wasn't ashamed to admit it well maybe to other people but not to her.

Claire was playing with bugs and trying to eat them. Occasionally she would give  him a bug or two which was kind of gross but Claire was a cat now so she had no idea what she was doing. They got a room for the night and since his cloths were soaking wet he had to take them off. Claire wouldn't mind it to much. His cloths were hanging on a chair and there was a candle lit next to the bed. Claire was playing with his shirt sleeve as he watched.

"Come on Claire that sleeve will still be there when you wake up," he said as he went over to her and picked her up.

He got back I bed but sat up with her. She purred as he petted her softly. Geralt was worried she was going to be burned to a crisp when she woke up in the morning. Geralt laid down and she gently headbutted him. Claire looked into his golden eyes with her green ones. He loved talking to his horse Roach and Claire did the same with hers  from time to time.

"Hope you don't mind me sleeping nude tonight you got my cloths wet," he informed.

It almost looked like she smirked at what he said making him roll his eyes.

"You would love to see me naked or pretend like what you see," he said softly making eye contact with her.

Imagining Claire in her human form looking at him as if he was a piece of meat made him wish she was right now. But the sad reality hit him when she mowed at him. She might be dead tomorrow or he would have no choice but to kill her.

"Just incase I have to kill you tomorrow... I love you Claire and I wish I did more for you. I promised you I would help you and I didn't do it. Hopefully I get what's coming to me soon not to soon but soon enough. You are one of the few women i can tell everything to and you deserve better then what you got," he informed laying her next to him.

He turned out the light but sleep was not coming to him easily. He didn't want to sleep fearing he was coming to wake up next to a corpse rather then the girl that back talked him. The girl that sacrificed what ever time she had left to save him so he could find Ciri. He stayed up most of the night then when morning came he opened his eyes.

He couldn't remember falling asleep at all and to his surprise Claire was on top of him sleeping again. He rubbed her back she started to stir a bit. She got up and looked at him, her green eyes were still cat eyes and her sails were long. She looked at him as if he was a creature she had never seen before and got really close to his face. She touched his face and purred a bit. Her black tail moved under the blanket and it finally clicked with her that she was with Geralt.

"Aren't you supposed to be in a prison?" She asked as he looked at her oddly.

"You don't remember?" He asked.