Inner Bitch

They entered the town and immediately got looks. Claire was not going to let this slid for much longer, it must have been her cat wanting to rip them to shreds or her curse getting worse. Either way this was not going to end well for them.

"Geralt we need to leave, I'm not sure why but I think my cat is trying to warn us," she said softly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know Geralt, maybe all the people staring at you like they want to kill you but my cat has never done this Geralt. My curse might also be speeding up," she informed.

Geralt was trying not to worry but that meant what ever time she had left was disappearing fast.

"Oi! Get the fuck away from here witcher!" A man yelled making Clare roll her eyes.

"Geralt I'm fixing to beat someone and not by choice," she informed as he was stopped and Jaskier looked up at him a bit worried.

He noticed Claire was not acting normal and in fact she seemed more pissed off then normal. Must have been that time of the month or something. Then before he had a chance to even react they surround them.

"We told you to leave! Your kind isn't welcome here!" The man growled as Jaskier on Claire's horse.

"We are, if you let us pass we will be out of town quickly," he said as a man grabbed Claire and took her away from them.

"Worst mistake you have ever made!" Claire yelled as she punched the guy in the face, "Seperate!"

Claire quickly started running bringing some of the men to her while Geralt quickly took out his sword ready to fight. Some of the men backed off while others drew there swords and other weapons then went straight to him. Clare quickly knocked out several men but one got the upper hand and grabbed her by her waist and threw her over his shoulder.

"Let of me you disgusting pig!" She screamed as he was taking her to an Inn.

She kicked, screamed, hit him, anything to get away from him. But the guy was as big as Geralt and seemed to be enjoying her fighting. He threw her on the ground hard and laughed as the wind got knocked out of her lungs.

"Fine, you don't want to do it the easy way we will do it the hard way!" He growled as he grabbed one of her legs and dragged her to him as she was trying to get away. He got on top of her and tried kissing her but she was barely holding him off.

"Geralt a little help please! Jaskier!"'she yelled Geralt saw this big guy trying to kill Claire.

"I do like women that fight!" He laughed as Geralt did the only thing he could do.

"Claire!" He yelled tossing her his sword while he had to now handle the guys with and to hand combat.

She grabbed his sword an quickly stabbed the guy in the shoulder making his scream and get off of her.

"I'm not just good with hand to hand big boy!" She yelled as she quickly decapitated him.

She quickly started fighting off the men with swords that started to go after her but she was quickly able to show them that she was not just any girl with a sword. Geralt was surrounded and after several minutes of fighting he was forced to the ground and chained up. He was then knocked out and dragged away while Jaskier watched in disbelief.

"Claire they have Geralt!" Jaskier yelled making her look to the large group of people that had him.

"Fucking hell!" She yelled as she tried to get to him but there were to many people.

She quickly called over her horse leaving Jaskier and Roach behind. The men chased her as she took off making them laugh as they felt like they won the fight but Claire wasn't going to let this slide. She was very aggressive and possessive so if she wanted to get something back that was hers she was going to one way or another.