The End Of Werewolf

"Were are you going?" Geralt asked as Claire was walking barefoot threw town.

"To my horse! I have weapons to use against the werewolf I am after. I told you to stay in your room!" She growled as she spun around as put her hands on her hips.

"I'm a witcher this is my job," he informed.

"I don't even know what your kind do besides get mauled to death by werewolves so no its not. It's my job so go back to the inn before I tie you to the bed!" She ordered.

"No," he said looking down at the small girl who clearly couldn't take on the werewolf by herself.

"I'm sorry did you just say no to me?" She asked.

"Yes I did, I assume you always get your way princess. Do your parents know you are here?" He asked.

"I will have you know I am 26! They don't need to know where I go or who I see. I am independent and I don't need a man! Want one maybe but need one no, so go back to the inn old man!" She ordered.

"I can see why you aren't married you are living on borrowed time. You have the attitude of a dying man," he informed.

"My curse has killed all the women off in the family. It started three hundred years ago. No woman lives past 21 and I have. Not sure why but I have seen my aunts die from it. I'm not going to just marry because I am royal and it is the proper thing to do. You know continue the blood line and have my daughters scream in agony when they die. All the royal women marry early and have six to seven children. Not me I am not just going to marry a man and be pregnant and unhappy. I fight monsters for a living because fucking some guy and getting pregnant doesn't break the curse," she stated as she turned back around headed for her horse.

Her horse was all grey and standing by a tree waiting like it knew. She took her sword out out and sighed weakly as she put on some shoes.

"Then what breaks the curse?" He asked.

"Does it look like I put the spell on myself? I don't fucking know or care right now okay, I'm going to kill this werewolf you stay here and rest and that is an order. If you don't I swear Roach will kick you in the balls!" She growled.

"Roach?" He asked.

"Yes my horse's name is Roach have a problem with that?" She asked.

"No odd name for a horse," he answered.

"It means rock you idiot!" She growled as she headed off into the forest.

"Geralt wait up!" Jaskier yelled as he was running after him.

"Have to deal with idiots! Have to deal with my parents begging me to get pregnant! Humans! I wish I was a turtle or something nice, but no I am a human being having to deal with stupid people that make me angry! She growled at herself.

"I liked you so much better as a cat then a person," Geralt informed.

"I think you are the only one then, I have taken off several fingers off in my cat form and I don't feel guilty one bit about it," she informed.

"When I say wait up I mean slow down! I brought Roach," Jaskier informed as Claire turned to face him.

"Wait you named your horse Roach to?" She asked as Jaskier.

"Yes, that's why it's so odd of a name," Geralt stated.

They veneered deeper into the woods and were able to track down the werewolf before it got dark but the sun was starting to set quickly.

"Okay we have two hours until I turn into a cat so we better hurry up and kill it before it kills anymore farmers," she informed as Geralt grabbed her shoulder and put her behind him.

"I am going to kill it you stay here," he said as he took out his sword.

"Ha! No, I'm going to kill it you are to hurt to and I bet I can take you down in three moves," she informed.

"One move," he said as he tripped her making her fall on the ground.

"Hey! Witcher I am so sick of your attitude with me!" She growled as she kicked him behind the knee making him lose his balance.

"My attitude? You are the one being a bitch here not me!" Geralt growled making Jaskier sigh.

"Well yeah I'm a bitch but that's because I have nothing to lose you idiot! I don't give a rats ass about anything or anyone. My time to die is way past due yours isn't so stay here!" She ordered.

"I don't take orders from a lite girl!" He growled grabbing her leg and yanking her down to the ground.

"Little?! I will have you know I am taller then my mother thank you! I maybe shorter then you but I am not nearly as hurt or as stupid as you are. Good night to you sir!" She growled as she got off and cleaned off her dress and headed off to find the werewolf.

"You got bested by a child!" Jaskier laughed.

"One word and I will kill you," he informed as he got up and once again went after her but he quickly got tackled by the werewolf. He kicked it off and saw its injured face letting him know it was the one Claire protected him from.

"Jaskier get out of here!" Geralt growled as the wolf snarled at him.

"Witchers I swear!" Claire growled as Geralt used his magic to send it flying impaling it on a branch.

It howled in pain and Claire quickly chopped off its head. Geralt looked at her as she looked at him displeased. Obviously by the way they looked at each other that they weren't to happy with each other. A werewolf tackled her making her scream in shock.

"Claire!" Geralt yelled as he got up but she had her arms around the beasts neck and was able to wrestle the beast down to the ground.

She punched it hard in noise and put it in a cloak hold. Before Geralt could help her she snapped its neck.

"What?! I told you I didn't need any mans help, especially yours witcher. I am a big girl even if I look small!" She pointed out pushing the dead werewolf off her leg.

Geralt sighed in relief, he didn't want to be hunted down by her kingdom if she died. It would have been to much work and he didn't want to have to deal with all of that. He got up and Jaskier looked at her shocked.

"Sexy and strong, I like that," Jaskier informed smiling as Geralt promptly punched him in the gut.

"I'm taking you back to your kingdom Claire it is to dangerous for you to be out here," Geralt informed.

"As if! If you can go threw the woods so can I," she informed crossing her arms.

"Witchers were made for monster hunting you are not," Geralt explained.

"You just think you can do things better then me because you are a man! Don't lie to me about that!" She growled.

"You have no idea what whichers do, normal people run away," he informed.

"I am no coward so what if I don't know what a witcher does. It would explain your eyes but nothing much else," she said as annoyed with him.

"You still need to go home, your parents need to know where you are otherwise they will be looking for you," Geralt informed.

"Fine have it your way but just saying my cat may not like you any more," she said.

"I'm fine with that, I would rather not find you naked on top of me," he informed.