Not a Damsel In Destress

"You look absolutely terrible," Jasker informed as she came out of Geralts room and she hit the back of his head.

"I know I try really hard to look like I tempted by a horse anyway what is the plan for today? Also i am very hungry," Claire informed.

"I'll get something to eat you two stay here," Geralt informed.

"And if I refuse to be a Damsel in destress?" She asked.

"You aren't in distress but you need to heal, stay here or I will tie you to the bed," he said as he got up close and personal with her.

"Really like you would do that! Please I'm more likely to do that then you dear witcher," she informed.

"There isn't a thing I wouldn't do to you," he said as she smirked looking up at him.

"Really? Do tell me what exactly would you do to me witcher," she smiled as Jaskier looked at them oddly.

"I would tie you to the bed and leave you there till nightfall so I could hunt in peace," he said making her smile.

"I think you need a woman to sleep with, you are getting a bit cranky and I can tell. You normally have my hair all fixed up if we bath together and you didn't do it. I do thank you for giving me a bath though, you have a soft spot for cats," she smiled.

"I don't need a woman to sleep with I have one standing in front of me. She may turn into a feline but I would rather have a cats company then a whores," he said as he left. 

"I tried to get him a whore but he was more worried about you," Jaskier informed.

"Figures, he needs to enjoy life not babysit me honestly. I really hate it, but then again we have to babysit you just because you can't fight and you just run away and sleep with as many women as possible. You are more of a Damsel in distress then I am," she muttered very annoyed.

"Am not!" He protested.

"Are too and I can prove it with one move," she said as she kicked him in the balls.

"Ow!" He said as she went after Geralt.

"Geralt! Where could have that man have gone! I really need to get bells and put them on his thick ass!" She huffed as  she looked around town.

A lot of people seemed not to care but she needed to find him. They needed supplies and him being out in the woods didn't seem like a great idea to her. Also she wasn't feeling the best, her whole body hurt and she needed him to leave her behind. She was becoming to much of a problem and she knew it. Clare new he cared but that us what got people killed. It was sweet that he cared about her but it was time to part ways.

"Geralt!" She hollered making some of the villagers look at her oddly.

The pain was getting worse but she ignored it. As long as she got some rest she should be fine hopefully. Tonight was going to be extremely difficult for her but at least hopefully tonight she was going to be able to suffer alone.

"Excuse me, have you seen a white haired witcher anywhere? He is a big guy couldn't miss him even if you tried," she asked one of the towns people.

"No, try the grave yard," a man muttered.

"Friendly folks all of you aren't you? Better go check the woods," she sighed as she headed off into the woods.

She couldn't go any further without her legs felling like they were going to snap in half. not like they felt like that before but if she was going to have the strength to do anything by herself today she needed to go back and eat maybe even sleep. She didn't understand why he wasn't sleeping with women while she was around sure what he said was the sweetest thing any one especially a man has ever said to her.