The Broken Dreams Reawakened

KIYOYAKA POV
It's been over a 2 months since we are out of the white hell,Me,kiyone,Touka and Hana have been living in my father's mansion under the care of our butler Matsuo.Finally we are free from that place .I always wondered what freedom was like.As from birth we were following instructions from our instructors in that place.All that in hope of survival and moving forward. And at long last miraculously We have gained it.And it certainly is way better than I could have imagined.
Before meeting Matsuo we were completely unaware if kindness such as that even existed,he's an old man in his 60's who served under that man for about 20 years.He is very well mannered and kind old man.Before coming to this place I had never thought of such people existing.I feel truly lucky to had that white hell locked away even if it provided me with such skills and knowledge.

Questioning how the white room got sealed away?

Flashback

We four as usual were following our usual training sessions at 10:00
Currently we were tasked with completing our daily sprint of 20 KM,I was about to complete it,behind me is Touka and behind him were the other two.
After about 5 mins all of us done with the tasks were told to take a rest of 5 mins before next task.
Suddenly out of nowhere we heard a rumble
the sensors in the room all went on with (beeping ) continously. After a fraction of minute gunshots were loud and clear,closing in then out of nowhere (thud) and glass door shattered and infront of us were guards with Special military suits and M16s and QBZ 17S, under a minute they shot dead every single facility workers in the room and

One of military personnel (HEY YOU FOUR! STAND WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T MOVE ) he commanded
We four didn't move an inch and after the commotion calmed down we were asked the follow one of them
And silently we followed the military personnel and he led us outside the facility
On my way I saw all the facility workers covered in gunshots and blood
Then we were told to seat in a military vehicle and and we were taken to a government facility

After a short term of arrival we were met with a man in his 50s who apparently was a chief executive officer of the government

The officer-sorry for the sudden events,I am
Miyoyashi Hasame,I was the one responsible for the previous incidents that you all witnessed .please state your names.

Me- My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. Likewise the others stated their names .
Soon we heard other footsteps,some other children some older some younger arrived after us,then

Miyoyashi - The government had been informed by some unknown sources about the white room facility.After some investigation the government confirmed the existence of the facility and it's cruel and antagonizing teaching methods used on children. The special force was tasked with infiltrating in and rescuing the children within it.And the rest you winessed with your own eyes.And the head of the facility was also captured for life imprisonment.

After that we were taken to some government facilated hospital and they checked our mental and physical status and stated that we will be sent to the government supervisioned orphanages and schools and they will try to contact our guardians and and parents to take us back.

And after some days staying at the orphanage we four were told that our guardians were contacted we will be leaving from here in 2 days.