MAY 1ST

Thanks for the wait

Anyway lets this started

HANA POV

Last Sunday as said we went with Aashina Senpai to her so called outing.But unexpectedly she brought along one of her friends with her.That went for quite long ...so long that it took from 12:00 till 19:00.Well i shouldn't be the one to complain...afterall me and kiyone went to shopping sometimes around for 5 hours straight ...sure making the boys our walking hangers.
And just as everytime..The boys had to be our hangers during Sunday.Well we did pay their bills for food in exchange...
We went for bowling too..and...a movie named "The Garden of Word"it was rooted to reality quite a bit....unlike those magical worlds in other animes...well it took my interest...only for some moment...

..someone posted Kiyone's video while playing the piano...and ..Aashina Senpai saw it...naturally requested her to play again..but this time..she also offered a reward in return.of course if she likes her performance that is..and the melody satisfied her and she rewarded her 50,000 points..actually getting paid for your accomplishments is quite ..unusual for us..as in that place ..our lives were on the line..if we didn't didn't accomplish the benchmark criteria..we'll be disposed off...

While i was pondering on these thoughts i reached the classroom as usual......

KIYO POV

Today ..quite a commotion broke out ...in the chat of course ...Eichiro just recklessly broke out on us...telling that he didn't recieve 100,000 this morning ...but 71,000..that means their class dropped from...1000 c.p to 710 c.p. to be honest it's still a big allotement...but still i'll like to know exactly on what evaluation..did they cut..290 c.p...well we only have one answer for it now..behaviour ofcourse....and more interestingly...this morning Matsushita informed me she only got 8000 points...seriously..they lost 920 points in only a month..no wonder being them defects...

(Apparently i put another member in class D who will be Horikita's actual pawn(.Akio Tanaka).and if you ask how exactly they had remained 80 cp,it's because Hirata warned the class to behave)

Well ..as our class behaved..we recievied a total of 248,750 points..means 995 c.p...i'm sure about why we lost those points though.....while monologuging saki sensei arrived....with rolled paper in a tube..

"Good morning class...so anyone has any questions? "She asked likely assuming us to ask about our points contraction..

"No sensei ..no questions on our side"i said to which she was probably startled ..but then she continued

"Ok..then we shall start."saying it..she sticked the paper on the board ..probably with our class points

CLASS C.P
CLASS S 995
CLASS A 920
CLASS B 710
CLASS C 510
CLASS D 80

"Sensei..what are those c.p"Hana asked...we know but ...let's not shock sensei further

"Hmmp hmmp..so as i said in the first day of class..in this school you all are judged based on merits which ofcourse you had doubts about ..so based on your merits you all received your allowances this month....that means the points allocated to you all simply was a reflection of your merits you showed the previous month.."she slightly smiled and continued

"So simply put these c.p things acronyms are class points...these Class points reflect your monthly allowances...for example you must have received 248,750 points this morning correct?"she asked to which we nodded and she continued