The School of Dreams

THE NEXT DAY
3rd person POV

Matsuo:welcome chairman,it's been a long time,hasn't it?

Chairman:Uh,Yeah It's been a long while Matsuo kun.I am really sorry for calling out of nowhere last evening.

Matsuo:It's quite alright.I was actually interested in what brought you here.

Chairman:yeah I was really hoping to meet the young ones if I can.

Matsuo:I will call them right away. Pls make your self comfortable. Would you like some tea?

Chairman:It would be great.

After sometime the four make their appearance.

KIYONE POV-

As said I walked my way towards the guest Matsuo san mentioned last night.As I arrived there the others were already there.I guess I am late .

Me-sorry,if I made you wait.

Chairman-Ah,no it's no problem.Anyways I am Sakyanagi xxxxx(insert any name if you know)
the chairman of Advanced Nurturing High School.

Me-Ayanokoji Kiyone,nice to meet you.
And so the others introduced themselves as well.

Chairman-It's nice to see you all.so how do you feel towards the new environment?

So he knows about the WR huh.well it's already sealed away anyway nothings going to change.

Hana-Its been a real great experience to be honest.To be honest I was actually wondering if it was real or not. I like it.

Kiyo-yeah,It's been a good experience .
And Touka kun nodded along with it just as Me.

Chairman-It's very nice to hear that.The WR shouldn't have existed in the first place.But devil resides in the world after all.Anyways you must be wondering what's my purpose of visit.

While I had a theory of my own,I still nodded just as others.

Chairman-I was wondering if you lot want to go to high school.You have never been to a normal school.What do you say?

Now Now,my theory is correct after all.To be honest I have been curious about schools .

Touka-Well, Now that you say it,doesn't sound like a bad idea.But why exactly do you want us to go to your school chairman?

Well Touka picked a good question. But his bluntness can be rude sometimes. Nvm the chairman started laughing at it.I was thinking the same too.

Kiyo nii-yes,I was thinking that too.

Chairman-Nowthen,our school is a bit special.
I promise you four that you four will enjoy your time there.As per objactively speaking our school nurtures talents and promises any college placement or job you want if you graduate from it.

Now that's intriguing.Many would like to go to that school.After all getting your dream job or college isn't an easy feat.

Touka -It's quite incredible if you think about it,although I don't want any college or job it will be good to join it I guess.But won't the competition be tough there ?

Chairman-yes,it will be filled with many kinds of students. You will learn a lot about the society being there.

Me-so I am actually thinking of joining.how about you guys?

Hana-It will be pretty lonely if you will go kiyone,so I will also join.

Kiyo ni‐I think it's a good idea.I am up for it.

Touka-so what are the registration process?

He sure is blunt.But he is not bad with wordplay,afterall he was the closest to kiyo nii's level in that place.