START OF OUR SCHOOL LIFE CONTINUED

Kiyone Pov

Watanabe senpai sure left us with many questions still

Kiyo ni"i am assuming we all have the same assumptions regarding s system?"
To which the three of us nodded.

Touka"So kiyotaka how are we going to keep ourselves from hidden from the rest students.?"

Me"I think we should just keep our identity to other classes as vague as possible or simply mislead them"

Kiyo ni"yes,we shouldn't mention it to others,not even to Eichiro.This class is prominently kept at a different floor than the rest of the 1st years so it could be hidden.others are going to get suspicious if they see us going towards the 2nd floor,so the best way to hide is to come at much earlier time than others and possibly find a different route to this floor.And to avoid suspiciousness lets leave one by one rather as a group .

Touka"we should make a group chat if we want stay in touch to lay out important information."

Hana"on it!now ,everyone give me your contact information "to which we agreed and handed her our phones.

Me"We can continue later it's almost time for the ceremony"after recieving back our phones Touka went first and informed that the hallways are clear and all of us left and reached the ceremony.

Hana-"The halls almost half filled.Lets stand at the back in packs of two."To which kiyo nii and Touka separated from us both and we both started going towards the otherside.

Within minutes all the auditorium was filled with students.And the principal and other board directors started giving congratulatory speeches which was plain boring so i started observing the the students. In class A lane no one was interesting but they were much well behaved than the class C and D members.In front there was very short girl with liliac hair while holding a cane she was keeping up a smug smile all the time then next to her was a bald man who seemed more like college student to me,then in Class B lane infront stood a girl with strawberry blonde hair and she had a sincere smile on her face,notablly she had huge . . . . . bre. . .developments...shes much bigger than both of us.And next to her was a black haired girl with a ponytail and a girl of average height and short blonde hair.That strawberry haired girl's aura screamed friendliness to be honest and Eichiro was also standing at the rear of their lave along with some other boys.
Next class C which was very poorly behaved class,but some of them were shivering in fear ,why though? Oh got it,that front boy with above average height and styled magenta hair had an evil grin on his face must have scared them and more than that there stood a foreign student who had a well built huuge body,he looks scarryy,
And lastly class D,who were quite poorly behaved
oh who am i kidding rather completely rotten behaved students.Mostly filled with not so interesting students wait found one,wait..why is he smirking while holding a mirror,he had blonde hair with above average height and another short height boy and a average height ugly looking boy who were starring at the girls particularly at their..... assets,seeing them i clenched my fist so tight due to anger,the other girls seem also aware of it,but overall their lane was rather noisy.

The entrance ceremony was over and then right when i was monologuging
Hana"hey did you fall asleep with eyes open or what?"snapped me out of it
Me"uh no nothing like that,let's regroup with Kiyo nii and Touka,shall we?"

Hana"i was calling you for a while now,oh look they are done and Eichiro's with them."seeing them Hana waved her hands at them and Eichiro came quickly towards us

Eichiro "so kiyone san and Hana san how was your class (forgot to mention according to Eichiro kiyo was in C and Touka told him he wasp in A and Hana and kiyone were in class C and D)?"

Kiyone "nothing interesting,we didn't even have introductions"
Hana"same here,how was yours?"

Eichro"our class got along well,we even had introductions,so do you wanna hang out later Kiyotaka and Touka agreed to it"i am surpised on that those two actually agreed and they just arrived